Cleansing

Destiny

 

“Uhh, I got the stuff.” Luhan said questioningly as he opens the passenger door to Xiumin’s car.
 
Xiumin had made a stop at Luhan’s mansion and asked Luhan to get the most memorable things that Sehun had given him and place them in a box. 
 
“Why did you ask me to get this?” asks Luhan as he places the box in the back seats.
 
“You’ll see.” 
 
“Stop saying that and just tell me what you are planning on doing!”  
 
Xiumin stays silent as he glances at Luhan, he shakes his head slowly as he gives Luhan a warm smile. He then proceeds to drive off.
 
 
____________
 
 
The car ride had become a long one, which meant a pestering Luhan.
 
“Are we there yet?” Luhan asks for the 10th time now.
 
“Have I stopped the car?” asks an annoyed Xiumin as he gives Luhan an evil look.
 
“What is this? You dare give me an attitude?” Luhan says as he points at himself.
 
Xiumin can’t help but laugh a little at the immature man sitting next to him. “Just go to sleep, Luhan. I’ll wake you up once we get there.”
 
Luhan scrunches up his face at the idea but then decides to make himself comfortable. He reclines the passenger seat far enough where he is comfortable and pushes the seat a bit back. He looks around the back seats and sees a dark blue sweater and decides to reach for it. “You won’t mind if I use it as a pillow, would you?” Luhan asks Xiumin as he extends his arm toward him with the sweater in hand. 
 
“Go ahead.” Xiumin says, keeping his eyes on the road.
 
Luhan folds the sweater and then places it under his head and without him knowing, he slowly drifts to sleep.
 
 
___________
 
 
Xiumin was getting kind of weary but then he finally sees a sign of hope.
 
“Ahh! The seaside. We are almost there.” He tells himself as he glances over at the sleeping Luhan. He didn’t know why but he had gained a soft spot for the other man.
 
Xiumin puts down the windows so that the strong  breeze could enter the car. He instantly feels the wind through his hair and on his face. He looks back at Luhan who was now staring back at him with dim eyes.
 
“You’re finally awake!” 
 
Luhan wipes his eyes as he reclines the seat back up. He looks outside and lets his eyes get adjusted to the sun’s light. Once his eyes get adjusted he sees the glowing seaside.
 
“Wah! You brought me to the beach?!” Luhan exclaims as he pokes his head out the window.
 
Xiumin smiles as he parks the car along the sand. The spot he chose only had a few people around so it was pretty peaceful. Luhan is the first to get out of the car.
 
“I haven’t been to the beach for so long!” He exclaims as he walks towards the ocean.
 
“Do want to go swimming?” asks Xiumin as he walks next to Luhan.
 
“I’d love to but I don’t have swimming trunks.” Luhan says as he gives his jeans a little tug.
 
“Just swim with your boxers on.” 
 
“I think I’ll pass.” Luhan says timidly. He curls up his jeans over his ankles as he takes off his shoes. He looks up to see Xiumin sitting near the sea’s edge. He then walks up to Xiumin and sits next to him.
 
“So why did you bring me here?” asks Luhan as he grabs a handful of sand, letting it seep through his fingers.
 
Xiumin gets up and walks to the car. He gets the box that Luhan brought out of the back seats and then makes his way to the trunk. After rummaging through some stuff he finds what he needs. A lighter.
 
Luhan notices what Xiumin is holding and quickly gets up and tackles Xiumin for the box.
 
“What where you going to do to my precious belongings?!” shouts Luhan as he holds the box away from Xiumin.
 
“I wasn’t going to do anything. You are.” Xiumin hands Luhan the lighter.
 
“Are you insane? I am not going to burn this!” Luhan yells as he throws the lighter to the floor.
 
“I knew this would happen.“ Xiumin sighs as he picks up the lighter. “Luhan, he hurt you. He went off to Spain with ought you and now he is getting married. You don’t deserve to suffer because of him. You have to let him go and learn to live your life. Show him that you can do better.”
 
Luhan blankly stares in to the box as he reaches out for a letter. He places the box on the sand as he kneels down. He takes the lighter from Xiumin’s hand and with one flick, he ignites the letter. He does the same for a couple of more valuables before totally breaking down in to sobs.
 
 
____________
 
 
The sun was setting now. It was taking Luhan some time to get rid of the memories but he was doing it. The whole day had become quiet for them. Neither of them spoke a word. The sand in front of them has become a dark color due to the ash coming from the burned letters.
 
“Luhan?” Xiumin finally speaks up. “Are you okay?”
 
Luhan stands up and dusts the sand off his jeans. He makes his way to the car and gets in to the passenger seat.
 
“Let’s go.” He says blandly. 
 
“Luha-”
 
“I said let’s go!” Luhan yells.
 
Xiumin gets in to the car and slowly proceeds to put in the car keys but before he does he looks over at Luhan.
 
“What are you waiting for? Start th--!”
 
Luhan gets cut off by Xiumin’s lips on his. They stayed like that for a few seconds before Xiumin slowly starts moving his lips. Xiumin deepens the kiss by placing his hand on Luhan’s neck and the younger male doesn’t hesitate to do the same. After a few seconds they cut off the kiss as they stiffen up.(Their bodies you nasty…)
 
“Hopefully that gives you something better to think about.“ Xiumin grins sheepishly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is this?! A new chapter?

I'm sorry for the slow updates you guys but I am busy. T-T

Do any of you guys know someone that makes the banner/poster thing? I need a new one. I would make it myself but again, I'm busy :(

Well like always, Thank you for readiing! ^.^