Lunch with a side of.. break up?

Perfect Two?

You really didn't wanna turn. You knew in your heart that it was Sungjae who had just called your name. You could recognize that voice a mile away. You didn't know how to explain the fact that you were having lunch with Cheondung. Sure Sungjae didn't know who Cheondung was but he wouldn't like the fact of you having lunch with another guy who wasn't him. 

You finally gathered up the courage to turn & there he was, Yook Sungjae. He had a surprised look on his face because he didn't expect to see you with a guy. "A-annyeong Oppa~" you said with the most convincing smile you could give despite the fact that you felt horrible. You looked back at Cheondung & he was smirking in pure amusement. You kicked him under the table & he gave you a death glare.

"Who's this?" Sungjae asked with a puzzled expression.
As you were about to answer Sungjae, Cheondung beat you to it.
"Cheondung." he extended his hand out to Sungjae. Of course Sungjae didn't want to shake his hand but he did it anyways.
"Sungjae." was all he said as he shook Cheondung's hand. "How do you know KyuRi?" he asked with a serious look, almost mad.
"We just met not to long ago." 
"Oh, really? Have you two become close?"
Cheondung looked at you with a satisfied look on his face knowing he could break your little relationship in an instant with the perfect words.
"Mm, we're not that close." Thank God he didn't say anything stupid 'cause you would've killed him.
"Oh. So you two are just friends, right..?" Sungjae asked. This time you didn't let Cheondung answer.
"Of course, we're JUST friends Oppa~" you gave Sungjae a sincere smile. He smiled back & caressed your cheek.
"Jamkkanman~ (wait) You never said who you were to KyuRi-ah." Cheondung ruined your little moment with Sungjae.
Sungjae looked at Cheondung, "I'm her boyfriend." Cheondung smirked.
"Oh, is that right? Well," Cheondung stood up from his seat & extended his arm out to Sungjae again. "Wish you the best of luck." He turned his back but he didn't leave. Not before he was able to say, "Be careful because I might steal her from you." he turned to you & winked & smiled at Sungjae then walked away. 

Your jaw dropped at what Cheondung just said, Sungjae stood there filled with anger. He looked down at you.
"A-aniyo! I don't like him at all!" you grabbed his arm & he pushed it off of him. He was extremely mad, you didn't know what to do.
"I told you not fall for anyone & you promised."
"Oppa, I don't like him!" 
"Fine, I believe you. Just stop hanging out with him." your jaw dropped. Was Sungjae seriously banning you from seeing Cheondung?
"Excuse me? But, you can't tell me who I can & can't see. He's my FRIEND. One of the only friends besides Eunji that I can hang out with! I can't just be locked up at home waiting for you to call to tell me that you may or may not have time for me!" You completely exploded & let out everything you've been keeping bottled up inside. "Do you know how hard it's been the past 2-3 weeks not being able to see you or even speak to you? Yeah I know you're busy, I get it. But can't you take a couple seconds to at least send me a text saying you're okay or that you miss me or just to even see if I'm doing fine? Is that too much to ask for?!"

You grabbed your purse & you were about to storm out of the restaurant when Sungjae grabbed onto your wrist. 
"HAJIMASEYO! (Stop)" Sungjae screamed. You were a bit taken aback by this. You expected him to just let you leave. "You think it's easy? Not being able to contact you & hear your voice for even a few seconds? I miss you Kyu Ri. I really do. But, it's not that easy. I'm busy yes I know you know, but you don't get it! I want to call you but I can't! Okay?! If it's hurting you that much, then don't put yourself through this. Break up with me if you can't handle this."

You fell to your knees when you heard him say that last sentence. The words 'Break Up' never crossed your mind yet they crossed his. Is that what he really wanted? To break up? Did he want you to do it so that he wouldn't have to feel that bad? You started crying. The tears just wouldn't stop. You knew how pathetic you looked but you didn't care.

You started laughing through your cries, Sungjae looked down at you. "Break up?" You said, "You think I'm that weak? I'm thinking you're the one that wants to break up. Breaking up never crossed my mind, not once. Yes this relationship is going to go through times much harder than right now, but breaking up isn't an option to me Sungjae. I really like you. I care about you. No one's ever made me this happy. You're different from most guys. You're genuine. But, it seems like you're the one that wants to break up. You want me to do it so that you won't feel bad because you did it. Am I right?" Sungjae let your wrist go & walked out of the restaurant leaving you on your knees, on the restaurant floor without any answers. 


Hello! Omg this chapter's so sad, I almost cried OTL haha, did you like it?