It's official.

Perfect Two?

A press conference was held about 3 months after the rumors were spread. At first their was no comments coming from Sungjae's company but they will finally be releasing official statements after much thinking.

Hand in hand, Sungjae and Kyuri walked into the room. Cameras flashed everywhere, overwhelming Kyuri. Sungjae gave her hand a tight squeeze to reassure her that he was right by her side.

After many questions being asked by reporters it was time for Sungjae's official statement.

"I, Yook Sungjae, am indeed in a relationship with this woman right besides me. She does not want her name to be revealed yet so we'll keep that a secret as of now.

When the pictures were posted all over the internet, I was in shock. I wondered how someone was able to capture them at that time and place. I was upset, it felt like an invasion of privacy.

My girlfriend got very worried for me and for herself. She read some very nasty comments left by netizens. They called her names, wished for her death and said they wouldn't support my relationship.

Now that it's been three months, all the drama has died down. There are few people still making nasty remarks. Almost everyone has come to see that I am happy with her and thus they are happy for me.

I want to thank all of my fans who supported me from the start when all this came out. Thank you guys so much for sticking by my side and wishing me nothing but the best.

To others, I'm sorry if I let you down but this is my life and I love this woman right here. No one is going to stop me from being with her because every second that I get to spend with her is the best moments I experience.

Once again, thank you everyone for your support."

With that, Kyuri stood up and held his hand as they both bowed.

They left the room and headed to the van outside. Hundreds of fans were surrounding the fan with posters of encouragement. Everyone out there was in full support of their relationship which made Kyuri feel at ease.

Once they got inside the van Kyuri looked at Sungjae and gave him a smile. "Thank you." She said as she held onto his hand.