Meeting.

Perfect Two?

You were walking down the streets with your friend, Eunji, wondering where you two wanted to grab lunch.
"Where should we eat? Honestly everything sounds so good since I'm starving!" Eunji said.
"Haha, well idk, you choose!"
You two walked into a noodle stand which you'd never been to but you did hear the food was really good.
Once you sat down, looked at the menu & ordered you started talking.
"So, do you have anything you want to buy?" you asked Eunji since you two would be spending the day shopping.
"Hmm, I'm not sure. I do need a new going out dress or just a dress in general. It's summer now so something colorful & cute!"
"Ha, yeah me too. I need a bunch of summer clothes!" 

A group of guys walked into the restaurant. They were all good looking.
"OMG look at those guys!" Eunji hit your arm, "They're sooo handsome!!"
"Shhh, they might here you going crazy over them!"
"I don't care, as long as they look over here." as she said that, one of them looked over. You two made eye contact & you immediately blushed. He smirked as he noticed you looking away. He was tall, & he had soft black hair. As they sat down he couldn't stop looking your way.

Sungjae's POV:
'That girl's so pretty.. should I go talk to her?'
"Yah, Sungjae! What do you want?" Minhyuk practically screamed.
"Regular Ramen please~ Hyung, look at that girl over there. Isn't she pretty?"
"Yeah she is, why don't you go over & talk to her."
"What? No! I can't.."
"Yes you can, go!" he pushed me out of my seat.
I walked over to her table where she was sitting with a friend. "Hi~ I'm Sungjae~"
She looked up with wide eyes & smiled. That smile, it's so pretty.
"Hi, I'm Kim Kyu Ri!" she was so cute. "Nice to meet you Sungjae.. Oppa..?"
"Oh uhm, what year were you born? I was born in 1991." (yes he was born in '95 but I'm making him older. :p)
"Oh, I was born in '91 too~ In October~"
"Well looks like I'm your Oppa~ I was born in May."
"Haha, okay, Sungjae OPPA~" this girl was just too cute. She definitely made me smile. "This is my friend Eunji btw!"
"Hi, I'm Eunji, nice to meet you." 
"Nice to meet you too Eunji, I'm Sungjae~" with that I decided to finally make my move.
"I was wondering, maybe you'd like to hang out, you know, get to know each other better?"
"keke, sure oppa~ uhm, can I have your number?"
We exchanged numbers & I went back to my hyungs & we ate. They all teased me about being "in love" already ha! They have no idea what love it, but I just met the girl. & yeah, she's really pretty & insanely cute, but only time will tell if I'm "in love" with her.


There's the first chapter! ^^ I hope you guys like it~