They know.

Perfect Two?

It's been a year now that Sungjae & Kyuri have been together. The members as well as his company know all about them & they're fully supportive. So far it hasn't gotten out to the public but it's all about to start.

Kyuri was at home with Eunji when she got a call. "Internet. Now." She heard from the other line. She checked who had called & it was one of her friends.

She looked at Eunji with a confused look & shrugged her shoulders. She reached out for her laptop & went to one of the most popular entertainment news sites.

Her eyes widened at what the most popular article was. 

BTOB's Maknae, Yook Sungjae is in a relationship?

She clicked on the link & there was pictures of her & Sungjae holding hands on one of their late night dates.

She shook her head hoping all of this wasn't real. How were these pictures taken? Who took them? Had they been discovered long ago but this was just getting out?

"What?" Eunji asked as she plopped down next to Kyuri. Her eyes widened & she gasped out loud. "OMG!" She yelled. 

Kyuri's phone started ringing, it was Sungjae. "H-Hello?" She answered almost lifeless. "You saw.." Sungjae said, instantly knowing just by the tone in her voice.

Even though he couldn't see, she just nodded her head. "I don't know how this got out but it's all over the internet. I'm so sorry that I put you through this." He said.

As Kyuri scrolled down to the comments, her heart dropped. Tears instantly filled her eyes as she read things like "How could Sungjae be with this girl? She's not even pretty enough for him." "Ugh she should just go die now that everyone hates her." "No, I will not accept this!"

There was also comments like "I'm so happy for our maknae!" "Fighting Yook Sungjae & his beautiful girlfriend!" "Even though he's my bias, I love him enough to fully support him ^^"

"Kyuri-ah, listen to me. Everything's going to be alright, okay? I won't let anything bad happen to you & we're going to find out who took the pictures & we'll resolve everything."

Pictures of her face plastered all over the internet was not a good thing. People didn't know her name, but they knew what she looked like. What if someone saw her & somehow recognized her?