Let's give it another try.

Perfect Two?

It was a Sunday morning when Kyuri got home from her morning run. She was all sweaty & all she wanted to do was take a shower & eat some breakfast.

She opened the door & screamed. There stood Sungjae. There was balloons and decorations all over the place. Her eyes widened, "Sungjae-ah?!" 

Sungjae stood there with a smile on his face. He decorated the living room with pink & white balloons & there was rose petals everywhere. On the coffee table was a big bouquet of flowers.

"Good morning Kyuri-ah." He said as he extended his hand out. Kyuri took it & he took her to the kitchen where breakfast was on the table.

Nutella crepes with strawberries & fruit salad, Kyuri's favorite. "Sungjae, why did you do all of this?" She asked as she sat down. 

Sungjae laughed, "Because I wanted to do something special for someone special." Kyuri felt herself blush at his words.

They ate. Once they were finished Sungjae cleaned up while Kyuri went to take a shower.

When she got out she sat next to Sungjae on the couch. Sungjae reached out for her hand & took it in his. She looked at him & he gave her hand a little squeeze.

"Kyuri-ah. I was wrong. I was wrong to treat you the way I did. I know you think I chose you over my career but that's not the case. I did what I did because all I was doing was hurting you. 

I was just going to keep hurting you if we stayed together. I was extremely busy with my schedule that I had no time for anything else. You acted like it was fine to even receive a 5 minute call but I knew that it hurt you.

That's why I broke up with you & I'm sorry. Yes I kind of dated other girls but they meant nothing. I just wanted someone to help me get over you but that didn't happen at all.

I still love you Kim Kyuri. Please accept my feelings & let me do things right this time. It's not going to be an easy relationship. We're going to spend time apart & we may not always see each other but I want to put my all into this.

We're going to have to be careful too. We can't have people seeing us & have this blow up into a scandal. I don't want you getting hurt by any of our fans okay."

Kyuri had tears in her eyes as she nodded her head. "I love you Sungjae-ah." She said as she threw herself into his arms.

Sungjae smiled & ran his hands up & down her hair. "I love you too Kyuri-ah."