Robber in the house!

Perfect Two?

'Omg omg omg omg omg! He just asked me to be his girlfriend kyaaa!' was all you could think. You were jumping with joy inside not realizing the poker face you were giving Sungjae now for about 2 minutes.
"KyuRi..?"
"Yes..." you said with a big smile not noticing how long you'd been celebrating in your head.
"Well.. your answer?" he said rubbing the back of his neck. Your eyes widened in embarrassment realizing how you just acted.
"Omg, I'm so sorry, I was day dreaming, I was out of it." you were so embarrassed.
"Keke~ stop being so cute." 
"Well Oppa, my answer is.. YES!" you were so happy to be officially his, he hugged you as tight as possible & gave you a kiss on your forehead which made you frown. "Oppa.. now that we're together. You know you can kiss me, like really kiss me." Sungjae blushed at your straight to the point remark which made you laugh at his innocent ness. You pulled out of his embrace to which he pulled you in tighter. 
"KyuRi-ah, I'm not as innocent as you think." he said with a smirk. It was now your turn to blush at his straight to the point answer & his turn to laugh at you.

You continued walking to your apartment. When you got there you stopped at your doorstep. "Do you wanna come in Sungjae? We could watch a movie!" 
"I'd like that." Sungjae replied with one of his killer smiles that made your heart beat faster every time. He sat down on the couch while you scanned the dvd rack to see what you two would watch. 
"Have anything in particular you wanna watch?" you asked.
"I don't mind, we can watch whatever you want."
"Okay.. how about Penny Pinchers?" it was one of your favorite movies especially since your favorite actor, Song Joong Ki, was in it.
"Sure, I haven't seen it yet."
"What?! You've never seen it? Omg!" Sungjae laughed at your outburst. "I'm gonna make popcorn, be right back. Can you put the movie into the dvd player for me?" "Sure."

You went to the kitchen to start making popcorn for you & Sungjae, you pored two glasses of Strawberry Lemonade, your favorite.
When you made your way back to the living room, the movie was ready to be watched. You handed Sungjae his drink & plopped down next to him. He played the movie & you two ate popcorn. All of a sudden, you heard something fall & make a loud bang! "OH MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT?!" you jumped out of your seat which made Sungjae laugh.
"Not sure." he got up to go check.
"No! Don't go! What if it's a robber!?" he laughed at you overreacting.
"Relax, it's probably nothing." Sungjae was about to walk down the hall when the bang noise happened again, but this time louder. He jumped up in fear & ran back to you, this time making you laugh. 
"I thought it was nothing." you said with sarcasm & got a nearby umbrella & walked towards the hall.
"No! Let me go!" Sungjae grabbed the umbrella to arm himself & you got behind him. The bang noise happened again making you two even more scared. You figured out where the noise was coming from, Eunji's room. They were probably stealing all of her stuff by now. All of a sudden, the door swung open revealing a person with a white face mask on.
"AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" you & Sungjae screamed as if you were about to get murdered & tried calling out for help with no one hearing you.

Turns out the person was none other than, Eunji. "YAH! YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING OUT!" you scolded her. She was literally on the floor laughing & you two's reactions to seeing her. 
"Oh my god, the look on your faces hahahaha I can't!" Sungjae was just standing there saying nothing, still frightened. "I was going out, but I haven't left. I never told you what time I was leaving.. I actually just started getting ready."
"What where the noises then?!" Sungjae finally spoke up.
"I kept dropping stuff while getting ready. First the blow dryer, which broke. So I tried fixing it, but it fell again. My hands are really slippery 'cause of the lotion."
"We thought there was a robber in the house." you said.
"No actually, YOU thought there was a robber." Sungjae corrected.
"Yah! You were scared too!"

 


Hey guys, I decided to throw a little comedy into this :p 
KyuRi & Sungjae are an official couple, wooo! ^^