Awkward!

Perfect Two?

You & Sungjae went back to watching the movie when all of a sudden Eunji plopped herself down on the couch as well.
"Uhm, maybe we help you?" you asked.
"I decided not to go out anymore, I'm kind of tired. You don't mind that I stay home do you?" 
You couldn't believe her, the least she could do was go to her room to give you & Sungjae alone time.
"No I don't mind." you sarcastically said with a smile.
Sungjae pressed play & the three of you were now watching the movie. The scene were Joong Ki & the girl are drinking at her house came on. 'Oh boy' you thought 'This is about to get awkward.' you've seen this movie so many times before so you knew what was about to happen. They started making out & he even touched her . They were about to do the nasty but she sent him to buy condoms. 
Can you say AWKWARD! You looked at Sungjae & he coughed.

You then looked over to Eunji who was staring at you two with her eye brow up & smirking. "I'm guessing you two haven't gotten that far?" You threw a pillow at her.
"YAH! LEE EUNJI!" she just started laughing & you looked over at Sungjae, "Sorry for her behavior."
"No, it's fine." he said & chuckled. You swore you were so red. You were embarrassed. FINALLY this scene was over.

You guys had already watched a little over half the movie when you looked over & saw that Sungjae fell asleep. 'Aww, poor baby must be tired from working so hard.' he looked like a little angel sleeping, you just smiled while looking at him. 
"Yah, are you just gonna admire him or get him a blanket?" you gave Eunji a death glare. You slowly got up so you wouldn't wake him up. He layed down on the couch & fixed himself. Surprisingly he remained asleep. You got him a blanket & covered him. You turned off the tv.
"Hey, I wasn't done watching the movie!" 
"SHHH! Don't yell you're gonna wake him up." You & Eunji went to your room. 

 

"Sooo, how are things between you two?" she asked.
"We're official." you beamed.
"OMG REALLY?! AHHHH!" she hugged you & you two jumped around. "I'm so happy for you! Congrats!"
"Thanks. But, I'm scared." 
"Why?"
"Well, he's gonna be debuting really soon. I'm not going to be able to see him as often. I'll be lucky to even see him once a week! He promised that he'd make time for me. But, I'm still worried. We can't guarantee that he won't fall for anyone else.."
"KyuRi, you worry to much. Takes things one step as a time & how they come. Like you said, it's not certain that he won't develop feelings for someone else but, he only wants you! He won't do anything stupid, trust me. He REALLY likes you!"
You knew that even she was the biggest pain in the , she was your best friend for a reason. 


Hello everyone! ^^ Hope you liked the chapter, it wasn't anything special.
I'm currently listening to "Only Hard For Me" by M.I.B, I've never listened to them. But I liked this song when I saw them perform it live on M! Countdown ^^