Nappeun namjaya. / Bad Guy.

Perfect Two?

It had been a week since the incident with Sungjae. You wokeup on the living room floor. Your head was pounding & your eyes were super swollen. You felt like hell. You got up & walked to the bathroom to wash up. You felt like a zombie. You were so lifeless & full of depression. Eunji was in the kitchen cooking breakfast, "Good morning Kyu Ri! It's a new day, so be happy!" she said with a wide smile & you just stared at her with a blank expression. You sat down at the table while she served you breakfast. She made chocolate chips pancakes & there was lots of fresh fruits on the table. You two started eating, not saying a word. Eunji tried breaking the silence so many times but you would just give her one worded dull answers filled with no expression. You really didn't feel like talking to anyone. All you wanted to do was crawl into a hole & die. 

You had never felt this way or been this sad. It was a new feeling which you took hard. You went to your room & shut the door. You put on your headphones & listened to a song that explained your situation perfectly, NU'EST's new song "Not Over You." The lyrics were so sad.

At the end of each day, I think of you all night
You revolve inside my head and I get lost in it alone
Wanna make it right, back to the way beginning
It probably can’t be as I say
I need you with me, definitely
I’ll never let you go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3bzASkDtL4

The pain you were feeling was unbearable. You would just sit in your room & pretty much cry all day. You were a complete wreck over this guy. You never thought you'd be like this over a guy, but you were wrong. You noticed how much Sungjae meant to you & you weren't about to let him go that easily. You wiped away your tears & got dressed. "KyuRi-ah where are you going?" Eunji called out but you ignored her & made your way out of the door. You walked to Sungjae's dorm. You grew the courage to go over there & face him & tell him just what you had been going through. You got there after walking for 30 minutes. You rang the doorbell. Sungjae opened the door to find you standing there, his eyes widened, "K-KyuRi-ah.." You made your way inside the dorm & all the guys were in the living room having lunch. They all looked at you shocked that you were there. Eunkwang coughed & told everyone to go to their rooms so you & Sungjae could talk. Once they all left, you let it all out.

"Sungjae, you have no idea what I've gone through this past week! All I do is sit in my room, listen to sad love songs, & cry! I'm a mess because of you!" the tears started forming in your eyes & Sungjae looked away. You let them all out, "How could you do this to me?! Why would you hurt me like this?!" you screamed at the top of your lungs, your voice filled with anger & pain. All you wanted were answers, but so far Sungjae wasn't giving you any so you kept going. "I'm your girlfriend Sungjae! What happened to making this relationship work?! To doing your best to make time for me?! What happened to all those words you said huh?! If you don't want this relationship then tell me! Tell me right now! & we can end this!" the neighbors probably heard you screaming your heart out because there was a knock at the door. Sungjae went to open it & there was a woman about the age of 30-40, "I'm sorry but we can hear screaming, could you please keep it down?" she looked over & saw you bawling your eyes out & gave you a look full of pity. Sungjae apologized to her & told her that you would keep it down. 

He close the door & took you by the wrist & took you outside. You tried to break free from his grasp & you hit him but he wouldn't budge. Once you were outside, he let go furiously. You could see it in his eyes, he was mad. "Why are you mad?!" you yelled. He just stood there piercing you with his eyes. "You have no right to be mad! I should be the one mad at you! Yook Sungjae you're a bad person!" you yelled before you dropped to your knees sobbing even harder. "Look what you've done to me, look at me. I'm a mess." you lowered your voice as you couldn't speak much due to your sobbing. You looked helpless & it broke Sungjae's heart into a million pieces seeing you like this. All he wanted to do was hug you & comfort you but he couldn't, he had to stick to his plan of making you break up with him. He just stood over you watching you cry. "Nappeun namjaya!" you screamed while punching his leg. "Why do I love you Yook Sungjae?!" you yelled. His eyes grew wide, "Love?" he thought. This broke his heart even more.. you loved him. He held back his tears & left you there once again, crying helplessly.


Cried again w/ this chapter! ;__; I got so into it. Haha, hope you enjoyed it~