I'm like this because of you.

Perfect Two?

You walked back home, dragging your feet. Still crying your eyes, not caring if people would look at you funny. You put your hand to your heart. This pain in your heart, it was unbearable. Once again, he just walked away not giving you any answers. You knew you shouldn't put yourself through this. You got home & made your way to your room & closed the door. "KyuRi-ah?" Eunji walked into your room, you were already crying. She sat down next to you & hugged you while you let it all out.

"Why does he do this to me? Why does he treat me like this? Why can't he give me answers? I'm like this because of him! If he doesn't want to be with me, why do this?!" you poured your broken heart out to her & she was there for you through the whole night. It was already 2 AM & you could see Eunji was extremely tired. You told her to go to bed so she told you goodnight & went to her room. You waited for about 20 minutes then you started crying again. You tried so hard holding it in, but you didn't want to wake her up. Once you cried, there was no stopping. You sat my the window with your knees to your chin & your arms around them. Your head rested on your knees as you cried as silently as you could. You looked out at the moon wishing you were there. You wanted to be anywhere else. You finally fell asleep at 4 AM.

You were awaken at 11 AM by your phone ringing, it was Cheondung. "Hello?" you answered.
"Haha, pabo, you're still asleep?" he said.
"Yes. I didn't go to sleep till 4.. I haven't talked to you ever since the restaurant!" you told him.
"I know. How have you been?"
"Barely getting by.."
"Oh, what happened?"
"How about we meet up & I'll tell you everything?" he chuckled.
"You just want to see me huh KyuRi-ah?"
"Yah.." 
"Okay, I'll meet you at the park." 

You got dressed & made your way to the park, it was a beautiful summer day & it put you in a good mood. You got to the park to see Cheondung sitting on a bench drinking coffee. "Hello Oppa!" you said cheerfully. He cracked a smile, mission success. "You see you should smile more it suits you!" you said & he ruffled your hair. You felt butterflies under his touch. "O-oppa." "What?" "Nothing.." You told him the whole story without crying which was shocking because you were sure you were going to break down several times. You must've ran out of tears. Cheondung listened & gave you advice & comforted you. It was a side of him you hadn't seen, & you liked it. "Oppa, I like this warm & friendly side of you." you said with a smile & he smiled back. "Well, only lucky people get to see it." he responded & you blushed.

You spent the rest of the day with Cheondung & you were happier than ever. Who knew that out of all people, he'd be the one to make you smile? You were glad that you had met up with him because he made your day so much better & got you to finally smile & laugh. Could this mean that you were slowly moving on from Sungjae? What were your feelings towards Cheondung? After today, were you falling for him? You couldn't deny the fact that you were developing feelings for him, but would they last?

It's been 2 weeks now & you've been hanging out with Cheondung almost every day. He made waking up in the morning worth it. You were finally happy again. Sure, there were some nights where you would cry, but it was nothing compared to before. You were happy now. You hadn't spoken to Sungjae & you weren't exactly sure of the status between you two but you were just going to wait for him to talk to you. You were going to have lunch with Cheondung at one of your favorite cafes so you were excited. You got there & Cheondung was sitting there already. "Annyeong Oppa~" you said with a big smile & he smiled back. You two ordered food & talked while you waited. "KyuRi-ah, can I tell you something?" "Sure Oppa~"
 

"Just know, that I'm always going to be here for you, no matter what you're going through, if you're happy or sad, I'll be here. You can lean on me when you need a crying shoulder or just when you need a friend. KyuRi-ah.. joahamnida." Your jaw dropped slightly, you were taken aback by his confession. He even looked you in the eyes when he said it. Your heart was beating faster & faster. You liked him too, but could you say it? "O-oppa~ nado joaheyo." you said with a small warm smile. Cheondung smiled & tried to hide the fact that he was blushing, & you laughed at how cute he looked. You just wanted to squish him. You & Cheondung walked hand in hand back to your house. You felt so happy & nothing could stop this. Not until you saw what was waiting for you at home.


I think this is my longest chapter? :o haha, hope you enjoyed~ ^^