I never get answers.

Perfect Two?

Sungjae's POV
"Oppa!" I turned around & saw KyuRi standing there with a tear about to fall. I looked away because I just couldn't look her in the eyes, especially not like this. "Oppa.." she said lightly. She walked closer to me & put her hand arm my arm. I jerked my arm away & furrowed my brows. "Mwuh?" I asked her. She looked hurt at the way I was acting. "Wae?" she asked me. I continued looking down still not looking her in the eye. "Oppa, look at me please. Just look at me." she pleaded but I didn't give in. I knew that if I looked at her I'd either cry or just hug her & want to be with her. "I don't want to." I flatly told her. She put her hands on my cheeks & forced me to look at her. "Just look at me for once! Don't be a coward!" she snapped as she let go of my face.

I was now looking her straight in the eyes as she cried. I admit, I felt like crying too. I did this to her, me. "Oppa!" I heard from behind me. I turned & Jomin was standing there. She looked impatient & annoyed. I turned back to look at Kyuri. "Mianhae." I said & turned to walk away. "You always say that. You apologize for hurting me, for leaving. There's no need to apologize, just go. By you apologizing, it makes me believe that we still have a chance. So just, stop it." she said. I felt my heart breaking. 'But I really I am sorry' is what I wanted to tell her. I heavily sighed as I held back my tears.

"Kaja." I told Jomin with a fake smile on my face. She linked her arm with mine. I rolled my eyes. She had a thing for me but I didn't feel the same way so she tried extra hard which annoyed me at times. "Oppa, do you still like her?" she asked me. I honestly didn't know what to answer. "I'm trying not to." I said with a small smile. "But she's just hard to forget. She's an amazing girl." I said with a growing smile. Only Kyuri could make me smile like this. That's when I realized that I needed her in my life, not any other girl but her. 

Kyuri's POV
He left me standing here again, crying. Just like he always does. He never gives me proper explanations or tells me what he feels. He just apologizes then leaves. I'm stupid to think that things with Sungjae are ever going to work out because I know they're not. He obviously knows that they're not. Sigh. I walked back into the restaurant to see Eunji looking at me with eyes full of fury. I sheepishly smiled. "Why did you go after him again? Huh? Michyeosseo?!" she yelled in anger. I looked down at the ground. "Ne. Micheyeosseoyo." I said back. She gawked her eyes at me & scoffed. "What did he say?" she asked. I didn't want to tell her how it went but I knew I had to, I mean she was my bestfriend. She just wants what's best for me.

"Nothing really. I'm the one that did all the talking. He just said he was sorry & left." She scoffed again, "Just like always. Kyuri-ah I don't see why you keep going after him or even trying! Just stop! You're putting all your energy into this guy that doesn't even care about you!" "Geumanhae!!" I yelled. I had had enough of her belittling me. "You think you know his true feelings but you don't!" I told her. "You don't know how he really feels about me! I know he still cares about me! He's just trying to protect me okay, that's it! I know there's still a chance okay, so just stop!" I was now in tears again. I honestly didn't even believe myself when I said all of that.

Did he really still care? Was he protecting me? I felt like I was never going to find out. 


I updated wooo! ^^ What did you guys think? Comment & let me know!