Meeting BTOB & date night.

Perfect Two?

It's been a little over a week since you & Sungjae's date. You guys haven't seen each other since because he's been busy, but you text a lot every day! You really liked Sungjae, he was practically perfect for you! He was sweet, handsome, caring, funny, cute, & he always had the ability to put the biggest smile on your face. It was a Friday morning when you got a call. You looked at your phone to see who it was
Sungjae Oppa~ ^^ <3
A big smile on your face appeared at the name on your screen. "Hello~?"
"Oh, KyuRi annyeong! Are you busy?"
"No Oppa, why~?"
"Would you like to have breakfast with me & my hyungs? You can invite Eunji too!"
"Omg, yes sounds like fun! Where are you going to be?"
"At the cafe that we went to last time."
"Okay, I'll meet you there in about 30 minutes?"
"Okay then, see you later KyuRi!"
"Bye Oppa~" you hung up & started screaming in excitement. You were so happy to be seeing Sungjae.

"Yah Eunji! Get ready quick you have 30 minutes!" 
"Why?"
"We're gonna have breakfast with Sungjae & his hyungs! Hurry!"
"Arraso arraso!" you two got ready quickly. You wore a flowy light pink skirt that was a little above your knees with a loose oversized white shirt that was off the shoulder & had lace detail. You wore some beige boots & a white purse. Your hair was in a side braid with curled pieces framing your face. & your makeup was neutral with just bb cream, mascara, blush, & bright pink lip stain. 

You & Eunji made your way out to walk to the cafe. You were so happy & you couldn't stop smiling. 
"Yah love bird, look at your surroundings you're walking around carelessly!" Eunji got a hold of you before you bumped into some guy.
"Sorry sorry! I'm just so happy to see him, I miss him! He's so cute!" 
"Haha, okay okay~" you made it to the cafe safely & there he was sitting with his hyungs. Your heart started beating faster & faster when you saw him smile at you. He got up & so did the rest of the guys. 
"Annyeonghaseyo BTOB imnida~!" 
"Oh annyeong~ Kim KyuRi imnida~" you said with a wide smile. 
"Ahh, you're so cute! I'm Minhyuk btw." he was really good looking so his comment made you smile & lightly blush.
"Yah, she's Sungjae's! I'm Eunkwang~" he had blonde hair & he seemed like he had quite the control over the others.
The rest of the boys introduced themselves, "Changsub, Ilhoon, Peniel, Hyunsik" 
"Nice to meet all of you~ I wish you guys luck on your debut!" 
"Thank you~!" they all said. You finally were able to sit, you sat in between Hyunsik & Sungjae. Eunji sat in between Changsub & Eunkwang. She seemed to stare at Changsub quite often which made you believe she thought he was the best looking. 

You all talked & ate until noon. "Well we have to get going, we have to go practice~" said Eunkwang.
Everyone got up & said their goodbyes. As Sungjae was getting onto the van he pulled you into a deep hug & you didn't want him to let go, ever. He then backed away & kissed you on the forehead. You started at him with wide eyes & your mouth in a slight O shape. 
"Keke~ what?" he asked.
"Nothing, it's just that-"
"You wanted me to kiss your lips?" he winked & you turned various shades of red. "Keke~ you're so adorable! Well I'm off, I'll see you later KyuRi-ah annyeong!" he closed the door to the van & they drove off. You were falling & hard. 

You & Sungjae have been seeing each other for about a month & a half. You had gone on 7 dates so far. He made you the happiest girl ever. You had never felt this way about someone, no one was able to move you like he did. He had your heart & he was free to hurt you if he wanted to, but you knew he wouldn't do that. You trusted him with your heart. He really liked you as well, so much that he decided to take the next move in the relationship. You guys hadn't had your first kiss, sure he'd kiss you on the cheek & forehead but not on the lips. He was about to debut so that meant you'd probably see him less since he'd be busy with promotions. That did make you a bit sad, but you're were so proud of him.

You two were set to have dinner at a new Italian restaurant that just opened. Since it was pretty far, Sungjae would be picking you up. You decided to get ready an hour & a half before he'd be picking you up. You weren't sure what to do with your hair. You didn't really feel like curling it. Eunji said she'd straighten it for you as a way for you to feel relaxed. When she finished you did your makeup. Again neutral makeup with a bright coral lipstick & coral cheeks. You wore a bright blue body con skirt that fit just right. It worked well with your curves. You wore a white button up blouse that had shoulder cut outs & tucked it into the skirt. You couldn't decide between your black pumps or heels but you settled on the black pumps. You got a sparkly gold clutch & threw some stuff into it & the door bell rang. There was Sungjae with black skinny jeans & a white button up top. Who knew someone could make dressy/casual look this good.
"Ready to go beautiful?" 
"Yes sir~" 

 


Helloooo~ hope you guys enjoyed the chapter~ ^^