Let's break up.

Perfect Two?

Sungjae's POV

I haven't spoken to KyuRi. I've been hurting so much. I cry myself to sleep every night. I try to make myself look like nothing's wrong around the members but once I'm alone, I break down. The pain I'm dealing with is unbearable. I need to see her, I can't do this anymore. I just want to hug her & never let go & tell her that I'm sorry & that I'll be there for her. I decided to go see her. I walked to her house which is pretty far from the dorm but it's okay, anything to see her. I rang the doorbell but no answer. I'll wait for her out here.

I had been waiting for 2 hours already. Where was she that she was taking this long? I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I heard laughter. I looked up to see KyuRi & Cheondung hand in hand laughing & smiling as they were walking towards me. KyuRi noticed that I was there & her smile instantly fell. It looked like she saw a ghost. Was she that surprised to see me? She let go of Cheondung's hand & walked slowly towards me. "O-oppa, what are you doing here?" The tears were already collecting in her eyes. I just wanted to pull her into a hug & comfort her, tell her that I wasn't going anywhere. But after what I saw I decided to forgot the whole making up think & continue to let her go. 

How could she do this to me? I mean sure, I wanted her to get over me but not with another guy. I didn't know what to say but I finally spoke up, "Annyeong KyuRi-ah.." she just stayed looking at me. Cheondung just stood there looking at us. She started crying, "Oppa.. why? Why did you leave me? Why did you put me through this?" she started letting every thing out again. All I wanted to do was hug her but I couldn't do that. "Geumanhae." I finally spoke up. She looked at me with shock. "Mwuh? Geumanhae?" she said with slight anger. I knew she was about to explode. Her tears kept falling as she screamed, "You come to my house just to be rude again?! To not give me any answers as to why you're hurting me?! YOU STOP! Just stop this little game you're playing Sungjae! I don't know what your intentions are right now but just stop! I'm tired of this," she choked a bit on her tears, she couldn't speak anymore.

She used all her strength to get the last words out, "Saranghae~ Na jeongmal saranghae. But I can't keep doing this. I can't keep hurting like this because of you Sungjae. Uri.. heyeojija.." She finally said it. I can't believe she said it. My heart broke into a million pieces, the pain in my chest was unbearable. I pushed her to the edge & she finally broke up with me.. This is what I wanted in the first place right? Wrong, I never wanted this. But, it was for the better. I didn't know if I should just walk away like before or say something. 

She at least deserved something in return so I spoke, "Geurae." That's all I said, one word. Then I walked away. I felt a hand wrap around my wrist as I was about to turn away. It was KyuRi. Her eyes full of tears, "Oppa! No! Please, no I didn't mean it, don't leave me please!" This was hurting me even more. There she was, she had just broken up with me & I said okay. She didn't mean it.. now she's begging me not to leave. Why does it have to be this hard. Once again I just wanted to pull her into a deep hug & tell her I wouldn't leave her. I couldn't do that. I had to walk away so that's what I did. "Oppa jebal, don't." She looked at me with eyes full of hurt & tears pouring out. She was a mess. "Mianhae KyuRi-ah.. annyeong." With that I started walking away. I could hear her. "Oppa! Jebal don't! Oppa! Please.." I heard a thud so I turned back, she was on her knees crying, hands tangled in her hair, begging me not to leave. I turned away & continued walking. 


Another intense chapter, in Sungjae's POV. ^^ Hope you guys enjoyed it~