Choose wisely.

Perfect Two?

He laughed, "What am I going to do with you Kim Kyuri?" I felt my eyes tearing up. Being in his arms, was such an amazing feeling, something I missed dearly. 

"Sungjae oppa!" We heard some girls screaming. Sungjae's eyes widened when he realized he was hugging me like this in front of some fans.

I let go & moved away a bit. "Who's this?" One of the young girls asked. Sungjae cleared his throat, "Oh, she's my sister!" He said with a smile. 

The girls started laughing, "You're so pretty!" Kyuri laughed & bowed at them, "Thank you." They took pictures with Sungjae & got his autograph.

"That was close." Sungjae said letting out a deep sigh. They went back inside the restaurant & Eunji glared at Sungjae.

"What's your problem with me?" Sungjae asked. Eunji scoffed & went off on him. "You've hurt my best friend. You don't deserve her so just leave her alone! You broke up with her all because of your career."

"Yah Eunji-ah, stop.." I said in a low voice. "Stop trying to control her." Sungjae told her. "Mwuh?! Control her? Yah! Who said I'm trying to control her! I know what's best for her!"

Everyone that was in the restaurant was staring at us since Eunji was extremely loud. "Eunji-ah! Stop it, you're too loud. You're overreacting." I said. She gave me an 'are you serious' look & stood up.

I followed her out of the restaurant giving Sungjae an apologetic look. Once we got to the house she plopped down on the couch & rubbed her temples.

"I don't see how you keep going back to him." She said. I sat down next to her, "Who said I was going back to him? All we did was talk, you're making a big deal out of nothing."

"Why bother talking to him? You have Cheondung who's a great guy." I laughed, "Have you forgotten what kind of guy Cheondung is? He's a playboy. Well at least before me he was. I'm not sure if I'm the only one in his eyes right now." 

She put her arm on my shoulder, "Choose Cheondung." She said & got up to go to her room. I sat on the couch & took a deep breath.

Who was I going to choose? I didn't even know who I wanted. I had feelings for both of these guys but my feelings for Sungjae were obviously bigger.