Just seeing him brings back feelings.

Perfect Two?

As I spent the day with Eunji, I texted with Cheondung the whole time! I was smiling like an idiot & giggling the whole time. I could tell that it was kind of getting on Eunji's nerves but I was just so happy. Cheondung made me feel this way. He made me happy. He made me feel important, like he actually really cared about me. 

"So, what's the status on you two?" Eunji asked as we sat down to eat. I gave her a confused look, "What do you mean?" 

She started laughing, "Oh don't play dumb. I mean, like are you two dating are you just friends, what?" I rolled my eyes after she explained herself, "We're friends." I said with a smile.

She scoffed, "Friends? Please, you like him & you know it." She had a point, I did like Cheondung. "Well I mean yeah I like him but that doesn't mean we have to date or anything. It'd be nice but I'm not sure. We're taking things slow. All I know is, he makes me so happy." I started getting butterflies in my tummy just talking about him.

We were enjoying our food when I saw Sungjae walk in. Does he seriously always have to end up eating at the same places as me? I sunk a little lower in my chair but it was too late, he had already noticed me. He was with Peniel, who was a member of BTOB. He pursed his lips together & walked to the table. The table they gave them was right next to ours, just great.

Eunji rolled her eyes, "So tell me more about Cheondung." She emphasized on his name. I kicked her under the table & widened my eyes at her. She winced in pain & shot me a glare. "What? You were just telling me about how happy he makes you, so do continue." She said, resting her chin on her palm. A smirk played on her face as I glared at her.

"Is there something stopping you from speaking?" She asked. I glanced over at Sungjae & we made this awkward eye contact. He stood up & left. For some reason without thinking I got up too & followed him. I didn't even care how mad Eunji would be. 

He walked outside & I caught up to him, catching him by the wrist. He spun around shocked at the sudden contact. "It's you. Why are you out here?" He asked. Again, without thinking I pulled him into a hug. "I miss you." I said. Just seeing him was enough to bring back all those feelings. I felt like such a flip flopper. One minute I like Cheondung then seeing Sungjae brings back all those feelings.

But I mean it's understandable. Cheondung's never been anything official, it's just a crush you know? But Sungjae.. I loved him. No scratch that, I still do.


Off of hiatus! :D With BTOB's AMAZING comeback I was like "Omg no I need to go back to writing this fic!" What do you guys think of their comeback? Their lives for "Wow" are just so.. WOW!... FANTASTIC BABY xD & their album's really good!