Running into each other.

Perfect Two?

Your POV

It's been a week since me & Sungjae broke up, I'm a complete mess. I haven't slept much or ate much. I'm just here, locked in my room. Crying almost every hour. How could I be this weak? No wonder he left me..

*Knock knock* Eunji came in. "KyuRi-ah, come with me to have lunch, please~" she came & sat next to me.
"Shireo." I said.
"Pleaseeeee~ You seriously need to get out of this bat cave & go back to the real world! You can't sulk around forever." she gave me a warm smile. She was right, it's not like I could just be miserable for the rest of my life because of one break up.
"Fine."
"Kya! Okay, go shower & get ready!" Eunji got up & went to get ready.

No one's POV

You showered then made your way to your room. You combed your hair & left it natural. You threw on a pair of high waisted white shorts. You picked out a lime green over the shoulder loose top & tucked some of it in the front. For shoes you put on some flats. You did your makeup then you & Eunji left. You went to go eat at your favorite ramen restaurants. Little did you know someone you weren't expecting would be there. 

You were seated as soon as you walked in, that's what you loved about this place, fast service. You & Eunji sat down. You looked over the menu wanting to try out something new when the waiter bought your water. "What do you recommend ahjumma?" She recommended you the tonkotsu ramen & it's what you ordered.

As you & Eunji were talking you heard a familiar laughter. No, it couldn't be.. it was definitely Sungjae's laugh. You smiled as you missed his laughter. It always put a smile on your face. Eunji didn't know why you were smiling, "KyuRi-ah.. why are you smiling?" Just then a single tear rolled down your face. You blinked & wiped it away. "KyuRi-ah, what's wrong?" You laughed to stop yourself from completely crying. "It's Sungjae.. he's here."
Eunji's eyes widened as she looked around the restaurant trying to spot Sungjae. Sure enough she found him. He was in a corner table with some girl. They were behind you so you couldn't see them. You didn't want to see him so you didn't bother looking for him. Eunji's eyes widened even more at the fact that he was here with another girl. They looked awfully comfortable with each other & close. She cleared , "KyuRi-ah, he's not here." She lied. 
You forced a smiled, "Yes he is. Don't worry, I won't turn back." The ahjumma came with your food & you started eating. It was really yummy so you were in a good mood. You had completely forgot the fact that Sungjae was in the same place. Your phone started ringing. You looked at who it was, Cheondung.

"Yoboseyo?"
"KyuRi-ah I miss you! I haven't spoken to you in a week." Cheondung said with a cute, sad voice.
You laughed, "I know Oppa, I miss you too~"

Sungjae's POV

"Yoboseyo?" I swear I heard Kyu Ri's voice just now. I looked around the restaurant. "I know Oppa, I miss you too~" I spotted her, her back was facing me but I also saw Eunji so it was definitely her. I let out a sigh, it was probably Cheondung who she was on the phone with. Looks like she's moved on..

Oh, by the way, I was here with this girl I met. Her name's Jomin. No, I didn't like her. We met & she's really friendly so we've been hanging out. Trust me, right now I'm not looking for a relationship because I'm still not over Kyu Ri & I know it's not over. "Oppa?" Jomin snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh. Mian." she smiled at me & continued eating.

I hated that Kyu Ri was so close yet so far. I wanted to go up to her & just hug her, tell her how much I miss her, how sad I am that it's over. But, I have to stay true to myself. I did this for a reason. I did this so she wouldn't hurt anymore but it seems like she's hurting more because of this. But, I know she'll get over it.. Cheondung will help her get over it. Ugh, Cheondung. I really don't like him! At least she has someone who'll be there for her, right?

We were done eating so we got up to go pay. Why did the paying counter have to be right by Kyu Ri's table? Blargh. I told Jomin to go outside & wait for me. I felt Kyu Ri looking at Jomin as she walked out. I cleared my throat & payed. I wasn't planning on acknowledging Kyu Ri but I couldn't help myself. I turned back & pretended to see her for the first time. "Oh, KyuRi-ah.." She looked up at me & nervously looked around. I could tell she wasn't sure if she should say anything back. "O-oppa. Annyeong." I missed her calling me Oppa, hell, I just missed her voice. I could see Eunji giving me death looks but I didn't mind them. I bowed & made my way out of the restaurant just like that. "Oppa!"


Finally updated! I've been super into updating my other two fics since I feel like this one isn't getting much love, boo. :/
Comment & let me know what you think! ^^