Not so simple promise.

Perfect Two?

Your heart was racing, you were just inches away from Cheondung's face, a guy who you had seen for the 2nd time & talked to for the 1st. What led you to be so reckless practically throwing yourself at some guy like him. No, you didn't want to go through with what you had just said. You hoped nothing would happen.

"Woah, calm down. I know I'm good looking but-" you interrupted Cheondung & pulled away.
"I'm sorry it was just a spur of the moment.." 
Cheondung laughed at how embarrassed you were at yourself. "Hey, it's okay." he gave you a smile. HE SMILED. You never expected to see him smile & boy, was it a gorgeous one. Almost better than Sungjae's. Omg did you just think that?!

Cheondung got up again, "Hey, can I have your number?" he asked.
"Oh uhm.. sure." you gave him a smile & took his phone to input your number. "There, now you can call me sometime." 
"Haha~ Okay, we'll see." Cheondung left. Did you really give him your number? Yeap, & you kinda regretted it knowing the fact that you had a boyfriend. I mean, you would be so mad if Sungjae gave some pretty girl his number. But, you already did it so you can't take it back.

You looked around to see where Eunji was sitting down & you saw her into her phone so you got up & sat next to her. 
"So, what did you two talk about?"
"Nothing much.."
"What did you do? You sound like you did something wrong! Tell me right now!"
"I.. kinda sorta.. gave him my number.." you were waiting for her to scream at you.
"YAH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND! WHAT WOULD SUNGJAE SAY IF HE FOUND OUT?!" people turned to see who the person was that was yelling so loud.
"Shhh people are staring! I know, I did wrong, I'm sorry!" 
"You better hope Sungjae doesn't find out about this!"
"He won't. Only you, me, & Cheondung know about this. & everyone that heard!"
"Hehe.. sorry." You & Eunji got up to leave the mall. You were so tired from shopping. 

You got home & threw all your shopping bags on the couch & plopped down where there was space. Your phone started ringing. It was Sungjae. A smile spread across your face. "Hello?"
"Hey KyuRi, I'm sorry that I'm barely calling you now. Sorry for leaving without saying anything, I was in a hurry to get to practice."
"It's okay Oppa~ at least you're calling now."
"Keke~ yeah. So, what are you up to?"
"Nothing, just got home from shopping with Eunji."
"Oooh, cool. Hey, are you busy?"
"Nope, why?"
"Can I go over for a bit?"
"Sure Oppa~ I'll be waiting!"

Sungjae got to your house 30 minutes later, you two went out to the balcony.
"KyuRi-ah.. I debut tomorrow."
"Really?! Congrats Oppa~! I hope you do well!" 
"Thank you. But, I won't be seeing you as often. I'll be busy all week with music shows & fan meets & all that. Sorry."
"It's okay Oppa~ any little bit that I get to see you will be good enough for me." you smiled which made him smile. He pulled you into a hug & you two stood there. In each other's arms, staring into each other's eyes, not saying a word. It felt so right to just be like this. You knew he was special, he was the only one you wanted to be with. Not seeing him is going to hurt, but you have to deal with it. He's making his dreams come true & you're proud of him so that's all that matters right now.

He broke the silence, "KyuRi-ah, promise me something.."
"What is it Oppa?"
"Promise me you won't fall for another guy. Please promise me." The first thing that came into your mind, Cheondung. No, why had you thought about him? Had you possibly already fallen for him, that quick?!
"I won't Oppa~ I p-promise.." you didn't know why you were hesitating to make a simple promise that's a must for every couple. 

 


Hope you enjoyed the chapter~! ^^