Awkward lunch.

Perfect Two?

It had been two weeks since you last saw Sungjae. He had already debuted with BTOB, & they were doing good. They had a good amount of fans now. He was so busy performing on weekly music shows, doing fan meets, filming for their new show, & practicing. He had absolutely no time for you. You hadn't even received a call or a simple text saying he was doing fine. I mean, sure he was busy but it only takes seconds to send a text. You were kinda upset even though you shouldn't be. He did say he'd try his best to make time for you, but was he trying?

You were filled with all these thoughts when your phone rang. An unknown number appeared on the screen.
"H-hello?"
"Hey. It's Cheondung~" your face lit up, yes someone to save me from my misery!
"OH Cheondung oppa! What's up?"
"Do you wanna hang out today? I'm bored & yeah, I have nothing to do." YES.
"Of course, I'd like like to hang out with you Oppa~ What do you want to do?"
"Honestly? Can we just have & get this over with?" your eyes widened.
"OPPA! YAH!" he started laughing like crazy.
"I'm kidding, kidding! You think I'm a player, so might as well act as one."
"Yah! I don't think you're a player.. it's just.. never mind! How about we go eat?"
"Okay. Pick the place."
"Well.. there's this new ramen shop that I've been wanting to go to."
"Okay, I'll meet you there in an hour."

You started getting ready. You dressed pretty simple. You threw on some jean shorts with a white v-neck. You wrapped a cute yellow & pacific blue scarf on & put your hair in a high bun with strands of hair framing your face. You put on your glitter cream colored toms & got your blue & white stripped bag with leather straps & headed out the door. You walked to the ramen shop since it was close. You got there & you didn't see Cheondung so you got a table.

You waited for about 15 minutes till he got there & sat with you. 
"Annyeong Oppa~" you said with a smile.
"Oh, annyeong." he casually said. You frowned, why was he so.. emotionless? You had only seen him smile ONCE. & boy, was his smile nice. He definitely needed to do it more, at least show some emotion.

You two ordered your food & you started a conversation.
"So.. oppa.. how has your day been?"
"It's been boring which is why I asked to hang out."
"So, I make it less boring?" you said with a smile.
"So far, you aren't." he said coldly. Your jaw dropped.
"Yah! How could you say that? You're the one just sitting there answering with no emotion!" you pouted.
He looked up at you with those piercing eyes & emotionless face. You were a bit taken back whenever you looked into his eyes.
"Emotion? Do you want me to smile 24/7?" he asked.
"Well, not all the time. But, you should atleast smile sometimes! Or answer with emotion. Act.. normal." 
"Normal? Are you saying I'm not normal?" Did you really just say he wasn't normal? /Mental facepalm.
"No.. I'm not saying you're not normal. It's just you act so coldly. Like you have this big wall up."
"Well, wouldn't you like to get through me? Make me smile?" the way he said that made your heart thump. Again with these feelings.

You two ate in silence. All you could do is stare at his amazing features. He was so handsome.
"Are you not gonna talk & just stare at me?" he asked taking you out of your daze.
You cleared your throat, "Sorry~"
"Oh, KyuRi-ah!" That voice. You knew that voice. But, it couldn't be.. Could it? You looked back & yeap, it was.


Hey everyone~ Hope you liked the chapter! ^^ 
I'll probably be uploading later on so yeah. 
Who do you think it was that called KyuRi? :o
Guess what? I currently have "y Lady" on repeat .___. lmao, I love it so much! I can't stop singing it either >.<