You two deserve to be together.

Perfect Two?

"You should go home." Sungjae said. A single tear rolled down Kyuri's cheek. "Answer my question." She said softly. Sungjae looked away, "Mianhae." He walked away.

Kyuri went after him & clung onto his arm. The girl gave her a look but didn't say anything. Sungjae turned back & looked at her, "What are you doing?" He asked. 

"Please Sungjae, I came to tell you how I feel. Please no." She said as she cried. It hurt Sungjae so much seeing her like this. 

That girl? She was his girlfriend. His fake girlfriend. The company wanted him to be in a relationship with her. She's an actress who just debuted not too long ago.

She was the one who asked to be set up with Sungjae. No matter how much he refused, it ended up like this.

The only girl he wanted to be with was Kyuri. But they couldn't be together. He couldn't risk putting her in danger. He was an idol now. Who knows how his fans might react.

"Kyuri-ah please, go home." He said in a low voice but she wouldn't budge. He only had one option left. He yanked his arm away & screamed at her. "I said go home! Do you not see that I have a girlfriend now? Just go home & never come here again!"

He turned around & broke down. He hated that he had to scream at her. Seeing her like this just broke his heart. Kyuri left crying. The girl looked at Sungjae, "You love her." She said.

Sungjae looked up at her through watery eyes, "Yes, I do. She means everything to me. I had to breakup with her when I debuted." 

The girl gave him a sympathetic look. All she was doing was getting in the way. "Sungjae, you two deserve to be together." She said.

Sungjae looked up at her with wide eyes, "Mwuh?!" He asked shocked. The girl bit down on her lip & smiled. 

"I'm going to help you be with her."