Tell him how you feel.

Perfect Two?

It's been a month since Kyuri's seen Sungjae. Not once has she heard from him or anything. He's recently made a comeback with BTOB & they're doing extremely well.

Kyuri got to the restaurant where her & Cheondung were going to be having dinner. Cheondung was already seated, waiting as he sipped on his glass of water.

He smiled once Kyuri sat down in front of him. "You look beautiful today." He said making her blush. "Stop." She said as she hid her red face in the palms of her hands.

Kyuri had something extremely important to tell Cheondung but she didn't know when the right time to say it was. 

As they talked & had dinner, Kyuri felt an icky feeling in her stomach. She didn't want to bring it up, but it had to be said. She had to discuss her feelings.

"Cheondung-" "Kyuri-" They said at the same time. They both laughed, "You first." Cheondung said. Kyuri shook her head, "A-ani! You first, please." 

The bill came & Cheondung paid. "Let's go first then I'll tell you." They exited the restaurant & walked under the moonlight. "It's a beautiful night." Kyuri said. 

Cheondung smiled, "You look prettier than all the stars put together." 

Kyuri felt her heart break a bit hearing Cheondung say that. All he was, was nice to her. He always complimented her, he was there for her at her worst & he changed for her.

When Kyuri met Cheondung, he was a major playboy. But now, he's different.

"Kyuri, I have something to tell you." He said as he held onto her hand. Her eyes widened at the sudden skinship. "Ch-Cheondung-ah."

He leaned in & kissed her. Her eyes were wide open. When he pulled away, he looked hurt. He looked down & bitterly laughed. "You don't feel the same way." He said.

Kyuri's eyes got watery. "I'm so sorry." She said. She was about to go on this big apologizing spree when Cheondung stopped her.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not the one, it's fine. Well no, it's not fine for me. But thank you for being honest with me & not leading me on or anything. You still love Sungjae, I get it."

Kyuri felt horrible. Here there was an amazing guy right in front of her who likes her a lot yet she can't like him back because she's still in love with her ex-boyfriend who chose his career over her in a sense.

"Go get him. Go tell him how you feel." Cheondung said as he pulled her into a hug. Kyuri nodded her head before running. 

She ran & ran & ran to get to Sungjae's dorm. When she finally got there she stopped. Her eyes widened & a single tear streamed down her cheek.

She saw Sungjae with a girl. She had never seen this girl before. They were looking into each other's eyes & laughing. 

The girl saw Kyuri, "Oh, who are you?" Sungjae turned & his smile instantly fell. He walked up to Kyuri, "What are you doing here?" He said.

Kyuri looked into his eyes, "Is she your girlfriend?" She flat out asked. Sungjae cleared his throat.