Where it all begins.

Perfect Two?

Kyuri and Sungjae's relationship is at it's best right now. The public knows about them and they've finally gotten all the support that they needed to freely date each other.

Whenever Sungjae has time, they meet and go out. It's definitely hard for both of them especially Kyuri, but they're hanging on.

Today was Sungjae's day off so he picked up Kyuri so they could have dinner. They walked into the restaurant and everyone immediately recognized them.

There was some of Sungjae's fans there but they respected his privacy and space and didn't go all wild, they simply waved.

"Don't you just love how supportive everyone is?" Sungjae asked with a smile. Kyuri looked at him and nodded her head and laughed.

They had dinner and shared their usual conversations about their day and how things were going.

Kyuri was currently attending college studying to go into the fashion industry. 

"Sungjae, how long do you want to be with me?" She suddenly asked. Sungjae titled his head to the side, "Why do you suddenly ask?" He questioned.

She looked up at him with a worried look as she bit down on her lip, "Answer my question." She said in a low voice.

Sungjae cleared his throat and reached out to take her hand in hers.

"Kim Kyuri, I want to be with your for the rest of my life if possible. You're the most amazing, beautiful girl I have ever met. Any second I get to spend with you is the best part of my day. When I don't see you I feel like I'm going to go crazy.

If our relationship turns into marriage I'd be the happiest guy ever. We're still really young so who knows, we might not be destined for forever. But one thing I do want, is to cherish any time I do have with you.

I want to treat you like a princess and give you the world but I can't do that because of my career but I do try my best. I would love to spend my days with you by my side, but I can't.

Hopefully when my career is slowly coming to an end, you'll be there by my side and we'll start a new life together. I love you Kim Kyuri." 

Kyuri stood up and so did he, they hugged each other and shared a kiss in front of the whole restaurant.

"I love you too Yook Sungjae." She said as they rested their foreheads against each other.

Life did take them where Sungjae wanted to go. At the age of 27, Sungjae had enough time to finally settle down more and be with Kyuri. 

They got married to each other at the age of 25 after being together for almost 3 years. They don't have any kids but now that there's time for Sungjae to be there, they're planning on it.

They're still happy and going strong. They love each other just as much if not even more than they did years ago when they first dated.


And this is where it ends. Thank you everyone for being patient with me as I updated this! ^^ It's not my best fic but thank you to those of you who read this. I hope I didn't disappoint! This was one of my first fics that I wrote so it was kind of all over the place and my writing style changed so, so did the story! Once again, thank you all and I love you! ♥