A Difference In You.

A New Start

Changjo's POV -

" YAH! What is it?! What do you want!? HUH!? This was the first  time i've ever yelled at her and I felt guilty but my jealousy was kept me from saying i'm sorry, then I saw it. That one little thing that kept breaking my heart everytime it moved.. that one little tear. I wanted to hug her and tell I was sorry but she kept backing away from me. I walked forward again but took off running.

" Nina-ah!! Mianhe! Nina-ah!" I couldn't say anything else cause she was gone, I walked to class alone and kept telling myself I was an idiot. When I got to class, I was late and had detention after school. After that, I sat down and took notes for the rest of the class.

His face looked mad and it works haha, I also bet he does dance when he's mad ^.^ *

Your POV-

" Nina-ah!! Mianhe! Nina-ah!!" Those were the last words I for Changjo, I ran into the school's garden and sat there. 

" Nina! Why are you just an idiot. Pabo!!!!" I cried and cried, then I heard someone walking towards me, I looked back to see who it was.

 

C.A.P POV -

I was walking to the school's garden because that's the only place where I can read in peace, but when I got there someone was sitting there. I was about to leave, when I her voice. 

" Pabo." Nina-ah?! What is she doing out here doesn't she have class? I started walking and she must of heard me because she turned around to see who it was, and from what I can tell from where I was standing. She was crying. I ran to her and asked her what happened.

" Nina-ah what's the matter?" I asked her while hugging her and patting her, she told me her story while trying not to cry again. I sat there and listened to her, I felt the need to protect her like a true oppa, like a true big brother. I then decided, Nina-ah will become my little sister and if one of the members hurt.. 

" Nina-ah, listen to oppa, don't worry okay? I'll talk to Changjo for you. Okay?"

 

Your POV -

" Nina-ah, listen to oppa, don't worry okay? I'll talk to Changjo for you. Okay?"

" Ne oppa." When I was with C.A.P, I felt like I had a real older brother. C.A.P helped me feel safe and protected. I knew at that moment, C.A.P and I would be like a family. We heard the bell ring and we walked to the front of the building and he told me to stay here. 

" Nina-ah stay here okay? Oppa is going to go find the rest of the members and then we can go back to the dorm." Before leaving he kissed my head, like how my appa used to it. I deffentily felt like he was my acutal brother.

" Ne oppa."

 

C.A.P POV -

Whenever I find Changjo, i'm going to punch him, just then I saw the members and waved them over to me.

" Hyung! Where have you been?!" Ricky asked while running towards.

" In the garden, yah! Kids pallie! You guys walk like turtles." I told the kids jokingly. Then all came in at once but then I realized we were missing Changjo.

" Where's Changjo?" 

" Oh. He got detention for being late to class again." Aish jinja, not again. Whatever i'll just text him. 

" Alright, lets go. Nina is waiting outside for us." Right when I said that, Chunji and L.Joe were already running towards the door. If they hurt her... 

We got outside and Nina was just sitting there reading her book, we got to her and told her lets go. Everyone else started running while Nina and I walked and talk.

" Oppa, where's Changjo?" 

" He's in detention but don't worry I'll text him to come straight home afterwards. okay?" I took out my phone and texted Changjo.

* " Yah! Changjo-goon, when your done with detention. Come home no where else. Arasso? Pabo! Aish. Jinja. Detention again? Pabo." *

We all got to the dorm but before we went in, Nina said something interesting. She looked at the house next door and her eyes got big.

" Yah! Oppa thats our dorm."

" What?! Where?" L.Joe asked a little to happy.

" Right there, do you see that window with a bunch of Pocky boxes?"

" Ne. What about it?"

" Thats mine and Yoona unnie's room" 

" Jinja!? Your room is right across from mine and Changjo's room!" After all that we went inside and I sent Ricky and L.Joe to the store to buy snacks cause they were getting annoying. When they came back, we sat down, talked, and watched tv. We wanted to watch a scary movie but Nina wouldn't let us cause she would get scared.

" It's okay babe. You can cuddle with me." L.Joe said with a wink. 

" Yah! She doesn't want to cuddle with you, she wants to cuddle with me. Right Nina-ah?"

" Yah! Stop aruging, let Nina-ah choose."

" I'll just stay with oppa." So once the movie started Ricky and Nina held on to you while Chunji and L.Joe tried to get Nina-ah to cuddle with them. Right when the scary part was to happened. My phone went off scaring everyone.

It was a text from Changjo. Ne hyung I'll be home soon."

" Nina-ah! Go to Ricky's and Changjo's room now!" Nina went and after she left, I told the guys that something happened with Changjo and Nina and I wanted to help fix it. Since I felt like her older brother. 

" YAH! WHERE IS THAT KID?!"

" Yeah! I'm going to kill him for hurting my babe!" I calmed Chunji and L.Joe down and told everyone what to do.

" Yah, kids put all her stuff away so Changjo won't find it and no one tell him. Arasso?"

" Ne, hyung." The kids said all together.

 

Changjo POV-

I was sitting in detention when my phone started to vibrate, good thing the teacher wasn't there.

* " Yah! Changjo-goon, when your done with detention. Come home no where else. Arasso? Pabo. Aish. Jinja. Detention again? Pabo." *

* " Ne, hyung. I'm now my way home now."

 

 

 

* C.A.P oppa in today's chapter. *

* haha wonder whats going to happen next. ^.^ *

* Well I might not be able to update tomorrow because of work and my best friends 15 is tomorrow. So we'll see. *

* How I felt after writing this chapter. I felt like celerbrating like this. Haha *

* Wants to poke someone, maybe Changjo will. Or he'll punch them. Haha *

* I don't think that's how Chunji feels after this chapter. ^.^ *

* Annyeong everyone! Thank you for reading this story, please subscribe if you want to know what happens to Changjo and Nina, as well as the other guys. *

 

Please subscribe and kamsamnida for reading! (: