Finally.

A New Start

Your POV -

Niel's question shocked me and as I was thinking, I realized Niel oppa was waiting for my answer.

" Ne oppa I would love to come to Teen Top's dorm today." Then Changjo came back and made sure you were okay. He made you laugh and he just sat there smiling. Pabo!

" So what did I miss?" He said while getting out his practice book and his pencils, I told him everything and when I told him about Niel oppa's question he was shocked but was happy cause then we could " study." We all stopped talking when the teacher walked in, after his introduction we started our work. Finally the class has ended, I put my practice book and everything else in my bookbag.

* The backpack on the left is the one is the I have, the middle is Bora, and the twins have the one on the right.*

I waited outside for Changjo cause him and Niel decided to have mess around the last minute. Pabo. Finally they came out, and we said our good byes to Niel.

" See you guys at lunch! Annyeong!" His voice cracked when he said bye. While we were walking to our next class, Changjo grabs my hand and making me blush.

" Your cute when you blush." He said while laughing at you.

" Pabo! It's your fault!" laughing and holding hands all the way to class.

Everyone's POV-

Yes! Finally lunch, half way through school.

 

Your POV -

Holding hands with Changjo while walking to lunch, they whole way there he makes me laugh. When we get to the lunch room,

" Yah, I gotta go find the other members. Do you see that big table over there in the corner?" * points to a big table in the table*

" Ne oppa."

" Okay go sit there and wait for me." He lift with a wink. I kept smiling and sat down. Are these feelings normal? Pabo, you barely know him! Then I felt  arms wrap around me, hoping it's Changjo. But you looked up and saw someone very familier, a boy with purple hair.

 

L.Joe POV - 

Yes it's finally lunch, I get to the lunch room and I see someone sitting at our table. I then realized it was her, the girl from the company. I wanted to surprise her, I went up behind her and hugged her.

" Hello babe." I whispered in her ear, she turned around at to see who I was, I hope she's knows who I am.

" Oh! Annyeonghaseyo. Nina imnida"

" Annyeong Nina, L.Joe imnida." I knew that name.. BWO!? THAT'S THE NAME OF THE GIRL CHUNJI-AH ALMOST KISSED!? Aish jinja. Why am I freaking out? She'll fall for me.

 

Your POV -

Did he just call me babe? Aish jinja. I thought to myself. Then I heard Bora unnie call my name. 

" Yah! Nina-ah!!"

" Ne unnie?!" You finally found her with a guy who seemed be dragged around everywhere with Bora unnie.

" Oh there you are, oh annyeong L.Joe-ah."

" Annyeong noona."

" Bwo? You two know each other?"

" Pabo! Of course I know L.Joe, I met Teen Top a long time ago. Oh, Nina-ah this here is lump is Bang Minsoo. But he doesn't like that name so call him C.A.P. Arasso?"

" Ne unnie, annyeonghaseyo C.A.P oppa."

" Annyeong Nina-ah."

" HYUNG!" We all heard Niel, we looked back to see him being followed by Changjo ( who looked mad) , Chunji, and this boy with black spiked hair and the tips were a blondish green. Changjo sat down with talking or looking at anyone. 

" Annyeonghaseyo! Ricky imnida." Aww he was so cute!

" Annyeonghaseyo Ricky, Nina imnida." Then his eyes got really big

" HYUNG!!!" This boy is funny cute, then I felt Chunji was next.

" Hello beautiful." He said and then kissed your cheek.

" YAH! Chunji ah! Back away from my babe!!!" I couldn't help but laugh then blush. I looked over at Changjo and he just looked more mad. We all got up and got our lunch, after getting our food. We sat down and started talking.

" Yah! Where are the twins?" At that moment I got a text from Seohyun unnie,

* Nina-ah, sorry unnie and couldn't make it to lunch. Tell Bora unnie we got caught in something. Mianhe."

Unnie, they got caught up in something. They said mianhe."

" Ahh jinja? Okay. I get it."

After that lunch was over and we all left to go to class, I tried to catch up to Changjo but he was walking fast.

" Changjo oppa! Changjo! Oppa! Changjo-ah!" I finally caught up to him and grabbed his arm

"YAH! What do you want?! Huh!" This was the first he's ever yelled at me, I could feel my tears starting to form.. I knew what was going to happen next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

* I stayed almost all night to write this chapter, my computer kept on deleting. So I had to take an energy drink, and my face was just like Changjo's.

* I must diffently felt like this afterwards haha.*

* now i'm done with this chapter and i'm happy! ^.^ *

* Thanks to my energy drink I can't sleep so I'm going to go eat, and run away before Dongwoo eats us. DINOWOO!  ^.^ *

* And heres L saying good bye. Or maybe do you wanna kiss haha. *

Woah! Changjo is reallly mean ): hehe or is he?

Annyeong everyone! I'll update soon, please subscribe! Kamsamnida. <3