Trouble.

A New Start

Your POV -

I woke up because Seohyun unnie was being really loud trying to wake up her sister, so I went and washed up and put my uniform on. I decided to put my hair in pigtails, since they were still curled from last night and a pink ribbon or something in my hair.

I sat down in my uniform and waited for my members, we always left to school early so we could have time to talk and not be bothered by boys at our school. Ever since we debuted, we've been surronded by fans at school who we used to call friends, hmm oh well. As I waiting for my members I decided to finishing doing some work.

" Yah! Seohyun-ah! Stop getting on my nerves you pabo!"

" Oww, unnie that hurt."  I looked up at my book and saw Seohyun unnie rubbing her head, we looked the same except with different color ribbons in our hairs. Finally Bora unnie came and we sat down and ate breakfast.

" Alright lets go."

" Unnie, can we go do something after school today?"

" Like what?"

" Amusement park!" I screamed while walking past Teen Top's dorm, oops I hope they didn't wake up because of me.

" Ne unnie.. can we go?" I knew I could always count of Yoona unnie for backup.

" Yah, why are you guys so choding?" Me and Yoona unnie high fived and laughed. We'll bother her later about it, we finally got to school when we were stopped by a bunch of girls.. 

 

Changjo POV -

I woke up at every hour, I don't know why, but I finally fell asleep until I heard Nina-ah scream outside, I got out of bed and looked through my window see what was going on. I saw the girls in their uniforms going to school, 

" Yah, why do they go to school so early?" I walked back to my bed and started fall back alseep but woke up 5 minutes later because of Ricky.

" Yah! Changjo-goon! Wake up!"

" Arasso!" and I was forced to wake up, we went and woke up the other members then got ready for school,

" Changjo-goon! Have you seen my backpack?" I heard Niel hyung call from his room

" Ani hyung! Check you closet!" cause that's where you lose everything,

" I found it!" After we ate our breakfast and headed off to school, Ricky kept screaming in my ear because I wouldn't anwser his question.

" Yah! Changjo-goon.. lets get ice cream after school? Ne?" " Changjo-goon!!" 

" Yah! Shut up for once, why do you always want ice cream? We have ice cream at home anyways."

" No we dont.. Chunji and L.Joe hyungs ate all."

" Arasso, we'll go." And Ricky left laughing and jumping, no wonder why people think he's youngest.. he sure acts like he is, when we got to where Ricky stopped we could see a bunch of girls aruging, we went closer to see what it was.

 

Your POV -

" Can you guys move, we're trying to go to school."

" Why should we? Your the one who took Teen Top oppas away from us." This girl said with confindince.. i'm guessing she's the leader of this group

" Yah! You little brat, our maknae didn't take your precious oppas away. Arasso we're just friends with them who happened to remember her birthday, what's the problem with that?" 

" You stay out of this, you old hag." 

" Yah! You can't talk to Bora unnie like that! You ungrateful little brat."

" Unnie stop, it's not worth it." Right when I said something, that girl hit me across the face. I didn't do anything because I didn't want to start anything.

" Not worth it? Your right, your not worth them. You little , ha! Like Teen Top oppas want to spend time with you?" 

" Would you just leave us alone?" I tried to keep my voice steady

" Why should we? HUH?! Answer me!" She yelled at me while holding my arm, I looked over at my unnies and saw that they couldn't do anything cause they were being held back from the other girls, 

" I said answer me!" She said again while slapping me, she stopped when she saw my hand.

" Your wearing this! You don't deserve Changjo oppas promise!" and she pulled off my ring and put on her, I felt like cryin but I stayed strong.

" If we ever see with the oppas again, it's going to be much more worse next time." and they all left. I fell to the group from so much shock

" Nina-ah? Are you ok?" 

" Seohyun unnie.." I said with tears attacking my eyes.

" Shh, Nina-ah lets go to school and cover up that mark on you face, arasso? And remember don't talk to the boys, their fans are everywhere."

" Ne. Nina-ah we don't want you to get seriously hurt, lets go before the boys walk by and ask what happened." *didn't know the boys were standing there."

 

Changjo POV -

We heard the girls screaming but couldn't understand what they were saying, we stayed back because we didnt' want to get involved, finally they left. They girl who screamed the most kept looking at her finger.. weird, finally the girls who were being bullied got up and went to school, I saw their school emblem.. they go to our school? I looked at their hairs, the ribbons. That's how i'll look for them. After they left we left,

" Hyung.. don't you think that was a little weird?"

" Yeah it was, I swear though that girl with the purple ribbon looked Bora.. hm I bet it wasnt. She's not the one to get into fights, come on kids lets get to school."

" Hyung, how you know Bora noona so well?"

" Pabo! They've been friends since they were 5! Don't you remember him telling us that when we first met Bora noona?"  And we started to walk to school, we didn't see the girls until they came out of the bathroom and Nina-ah had her head down, wae?

 

No One POV -

" Bora! Where are you going?"

" Oh.. Minsoo, uh we have to go to the nurse real quick."

" All of you? Nina-ah why aren't you talking? Are you okay?"

" Ne all of us.. uh our maknae doesn't feel good, we better go."

" Waeyo? Nina-ah are you alright? Did something happen?"

" Aigo.. guys we really have to go.. mianhe."

" Stop talking for her.. Nina-ah.. are you okay?"

" Mianhe! We gotta go guys."

 

Changjo POV -

Why are the girls acting so weird? I started to follow them but C.A.P hyung stopped me.

" Ani.. don't. I know why they won't talk to us.."

" Wae? Hyung what are you talking about?"

" Yeah hyung what are you talking about? I mean like the girls said.. Nina-ah doesn't feel good. Their just taking care of her."

" Aish pabos! Forget about it, I have to get to class. I'll see you guys at lunch arasso?"

" Is it just me.. or is C.A.P hyung acting weird too?" I didn't want to think about it anymore.. so I went to class.

 

C.A.P POV -

I knew something was bothering Bora because she was holding onto Nina-ah.. the way she holds on to me when she's scared. The only way she'll talk to me is through text if she's afraid of something or someone.

 

*Random texts between everyone.*

Yah pabo where are you?"

"  At home with the girls.. didn't want to leave Nina-ah alone."

" Chunji hyung do you know whats going on?"

" Ani, but i'm like texting everyone to see if they know whats going on.. so far C.A.P hyung won't talk to me, L.Joe forgot his phone.. pabo, and the rest have no clue."

" Aish.. Jinja? Arasso, I'll see you at lunch hyung. Annyoung."

" Hyung.. what is going on with the girls?"

" Not now you pabo, I'm trying to study."

" Bora, what is going on?"

" Nothing, wae?"

" Pabo hyung.. you don't study unless it's an important test. Yah!"

" Yah! Stop texting me Chunji-goon, before I beat you when you get home. Arasso? Annyoung!"

" Bora.. I've known you for years and the way you were holding Nina-ah meant you were scared, what's the matter?"

" Aish.. aigo. Okay what happen is that.. we got stopped on our way to school and they.. they were your fans."

" BWO?! THEN WHAT HAPPENED?!"

" Yah! This is why I didn't want to tell you.."

" Aish! Woman just tell me."

" Aigoo, they started hitting Nina-ah, so she has a bruise on her face and one girl took Nina-ah's promise ring from her and wore it.. that's why we didn't show you her face.. they told us to stay away from you guys. Minsoo,  I can't risked our maknae.. we've grown to love her and Luna unnie would freak when she hears about this. So don't tell anyone arasso?"

" Arasso.. did anything else happen?"

" This girl took her ring and wore it.. she threatened to do much worse if she saw Nina-ah with you guys again.. she can't be around you guys anymore. Mianhe I got to go, she's waking up. Annyoung."

 

Your POV -

I saw Bora unnie come back, my right cheeck hurt so bad

" Unnie why aren't at school?"

" Shh, don't worry. We already talked to the princpal.. we got this week off due to what happened. Arasso just rest, I'll go make you something to eat."

" Nina-ah listen to us.. you can't talk to the boys anymore. Arasso?" I wanted to cry when I heard that.. but I was falling.. no I can't say it. How could I.. no I can't think like that.

" Ne unnie, I understand."

" Yah, don't scare her like that Yoona-ah.. Nina-ah you can talk to them just not in public arasso?"

" Ne unnie, I understand." but when what am I going to tell them at school? aish.

" Alright lets go, Seohyun-ah made bokumbap ( fried rice ) and kimchi jigae. Let's go" We left my room and went to the kitchen, and ate. After we ate I felt tired again.. I went back to my room and headed to my bed.. my phone kept going off though.

" Aish! Who is it now?" I saw the name and felt butterflys in my stomach, this is was going to be hard answer...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey there guys, sorry for this very late update but heres this chapter.. is just me or is Nina getting hurt??

.. Most likely Changjo's reaction when he finds out about Nina..

.. Next chapter is happy I swear! Haha I love Dongwoo's laugh (:

Please subscribe thank you! (: