A New Day.

A New Start

Your POV -

I woke up at 7:30 today and just couldn't go back to sleep, so I got up and made sure I didn't wake up anyone. I walked out and showered and got ready for my day. I decided to wear blue jean shorts, a white shirt, and a white scarf since it was going to be hot today. I sat down and watched tv until about 9:15 and I got up and decided to make breakfast for the unnies.

" What should I make for them? Since today is my last day here pretty much." Remembering that Luna unnie hasn't had French toast in so long and I remembered that she always loved French toast.

I didn't know anyone was awake until they spoke.

" I didn't you could cook." I jumped and I turned to see who it was. It was Amber unnie.

" Oh Amber unnie, you scared me."

" Oh mianae Nina-ah."

" No it's okay and ne unnie I can cook, I cooked a lot when I lived in America and I decided to make breakfast before you guys leave for your schedule."

" Arasso, well I'm going to shower when your done cooking please wake up the other members and have them get ready then we will eat. Arasso?"

" Arasso unnie." When Amber unnie left, I went back to cooking but all of a sudden that boy from the airplane popped in my head.

" There now I'm done cooking, setting the table, and everything else. Time to wake up the members."

 

The Boy's POV -

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, eggs, and kimchi chiage, I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen finding Chunji hyung setting the table and finishing up on the dishes. 

" Hyung, why did you make some much food?"

" Aish! Jinja, Changjo-goon don't just stand there. Go wake up the members. Go!" I did what I was told and went into my room first to wake up Ricky-ah.

" YAH! Ricky, wake up. Chunji hyung made pancakes." * Ricky shot right up*

" PANCAKES?!"

" Ne, now go get ready then go eat," Now that Ricky's up, I went to go wake up Niel hyung.

" Yah! Chunji hyung said it's time to wake up!"

" Arasso, I'm up."

" Good now go help me wake up L.Joe and C.A.P hyung." Niel and I get to the rappers bedrooms and we come up a plan on how to wake them up. We threw pillows at them and screamed till they woke up but only L.Joe woke up and he was mad. Of course Niel and I ran for our lives, while we were running Chunji hyung went to go wake up C.A.P hyung.

" YAH! Kids go eat! Now." C.A.P hyung said.

While we were eating I knew Chunji had something in mind cause he was giving me his weird smile/ look.

" So Changjo-goon, who was that girl at the airport last night?" I knew everyone was looking at me, and I didn't want to seem stupid so,

" Chunji hyung what girl? You mean the fans? I mean they were all waiting there for me."

" Aish! You little brat! Whatever forget you."

" Hyung, who's this girl your talking about?" Ricky asked.

" I didn't know who she was but she was looking back at Changjo- goon over there, and she saw me. So I did what I do best, I smiled and winked at her. She was blushing I could tell and I could tell she liked it."

" Was she hot or what Chunji- goon? L.Joe was super curious about this. I was getting really irritated but luckily a miracle happened.

" Yah, hurry and eat, we all have schedules and we need the energy we need." C.A.P said

" I don't have schedule so I think I'm going to the company to work on some raps." L.Joe said. After that everyone got ready and left leaving L.Joe alone for a while.

 

Your POV -

After everyone left you cleaned up and left a note for the unnies so they could read it when they get home, I left with my luggage and went to Top Media. Right when I walked I saw Andy oppa with 3 other girls, he saw me and called me over.

" Ah, annyeonghaseyo Nina-sshi."

" Annyeonghaseyo Andy oppa."

" Nina-sshi these are your new members, Bora, Yoona, and Seohyun. Girls say hi to each other."

" Annyeonghaseyo." After saying our hellos and what not, Andy oppa said we could go to our dorm now, since he has another group, he found a dorm right next to theirs. Conveint right? After we put our stuff away, I told the girls I was going back to the company to practice my vocals for a little bit, as I was walking in. I kind of accidently ran into someone, he was cute though. Blondish hair, skin so flawless, and he looked like a rapper.

" Oh! Mianahey I didn't see you there."

" Oh it's okay, so why are in so much of a rush?"

" Oh i'm new to the company, I just got into a girl group and wanted to go play the guitar for little bit. But I don't know where anything is. ha"

" Oh well I'll show you" After showing me around I said my thank you's and left. I wonder what his name was. I looked out he wasn't there. Hm.

 

Boy's POV -

" I'm so bored without the members, I'm just going to go home and sleep." As I was walking out, this girl ran into me. I was about to yell at her but then I saw her. She was beautiful, with long brown hair, long eyelashes and lips of an angel, and she was hot.

She kept saying she was sorry, so I had to say something.

" It's okay, why were you in such a rush anyways?"

" Oh I'm new to the company and I saw this really cool acoustic guitar that I wanted to play for a little bit. But I don't know where anything is. Ha"

" Oh well I'll show you." After meeting her and talking with her. I was about to ask her for name but she ran off. Hm next time. I swear I will get her name and number. Till then I'm going to head home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The boy Nina met today. (:

 

Please subscribe for more. Thanks <3