Help!

A New Start

y nurse POV -

While I got fired, I could see that girl and him talking.. I wanted to kill her. How does someone like her get someone like him, he's way to hot for her! After I got everything, I followed them to her sister's room, her, him, and her grandfather were standing around the bed. I only looked at him, goddess I had to get him to be mine. Everyone would be so jealous, but i'm a 20 year old. He's probably 16 or so. Oh they're coming out, hide! I hid while her grandpa left and then he left. I stood out the door until she finally fell asleep. My plan is now perfect. I went into the room and covered her. I covered and her eyes. I taped her and carried her out, luckily no one was around. 

" Man this girl is heavy." I carried her to my car and threw her in, and drove off.

 

Your POV -

I woke up from all the moving around a lot, then I fell of something that felt like a seat of a car.

" Ow! Where am I?"

" Oh your awake I see." Her voice sounded so familir.. then it hit me. It was the nurse from the hospital, the one that got fired.

" Where are you taking me?!" I yelled at her trying to break free.

" Yah, stupid girl. Stop it. Your not going to break, I tied those really tight." 

" Where are you taking me?! Take me back now! I have to be there for my sister!! Yah!"

Don't worry so much about your sister, I'll take you back once I get whats mine." I could hear her smile after saying that.

" And what's that? Your job back?"

" Ha! I only took that job because there were always hot guys that came in, and no. What I want is that boyfriend of yours."

" Bwo?! Like he'll ever go for you, you ugly ! "

" Oh, don't worry so much about that, I already left him a note saying that you were taken so if he really loves you. Then he'll come save you and that's when I make my move."

" It won't work! He won't believe you. " And all I heard from her was a laugh, then we stopped. I heard her open her car door then mine. I felt someone pick me up and take me inside. I heard her walk me downstairs, then she threw me onto to a bed I think.

" Now i'm going to untie you and remove everything. If you try anything I will kill your sister. Got it?"

I froze when she said that, I didn't do anything when she removed everything off of me. Then she got up and moved towards the door.

" Where are you going?"

" Back to the hospital, where i'm going to meet my new boyfriend." She said while giving me a dirty look. She shut the door and locked it, I heard her walk upstairs and leave. I felt around my pockets and then remembered my secret pocket. Good thing she didn't look in there. I took out my phone and remembered something.

* If your ever in trouble, call me or text me and I'll come save you. Arasso?*  I took out my phone and texted Changjo. I knew he would think of something

* "Yah! Changjo oppa!! I've been kidnapped by that creepy nurse, whatever you do. Do what she says and act it out! Tell the other Teen Top oppas and have them follow you to her house. I'm in the basement. Pallie!" * I sent the text and waited for a response.

 

Changjo POV -

I was on my way back to the hospital with the members and I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out and checked it. It was from Nina-ah.

* " Yah! Changjo oppa!! I've been kidnapped by that creepy nurse, whatever you do. Do what sye says and act it out! Tell the other Teen Top oppas and have them follow you to her house. I"m in the basement. Pallie!" *  After reading that text I got worried. I did what Nina-ah told me and I told the members.

" Yah! Hyungs!! Nina-ah was kidnapped!"

" Bwo!? By who?"

" Do you guys remember that nurse who was flirting with me yesterday?" They all nodded their head

" Well her, she took Nina-ah because Nina-ah told her halabeoji that she was harassing me, and got her fired."

" But why would Nina-ah's halabeoji care about what happened between you and that nurse?" I sighed and told them the whole story that Nina-ah told me, I didn't want to but the hyungs had to know to understand.

" So this nurse likes you? Isn't a noona though? I mean she looks like one."

" I think she is hyung.. but the thing is... I told her I dind't have intrest in her because I said Nina-ah was my girlfriend."

" Ah! You little brat!! That's why she took her!" L.Joe hyung hit me on the back of my head.

" Hyung! Stop it. Changjo-goon, what do we have to do?"

" Nina-ah said there's a note, when we all get to the room. I have to read it and run out. Just follow after 5 minutes. We won't get that far, then I have to get her to get me to her house, that way we can save Nina-ah. Arasso?"

" Wait! What are we going to tell Luna noona? She might be worried about Nina-ah." Aish! Why didn't I think of that..

" We're going to have to tell her.." I looked up and saw that everyone nodded their heads, we got to the hospital and I saw her in the cafe. Waiting for us but I didn't make it obvious and neither did the members. We got to Luna noona's room, she was wide awake and reading the note that was meant for me. We walked in and she started asking question.

" Why would anyone take my little sister!?" 

" Noona.. they took her because she was jealous of Nina-ah and Changjo."

" Mianhe noona. But don't worry, we'll get her back. We promise." All she did was nod and said.

" Please don't let anyone hurt her."

" Never noona, we promise." After that I took the note, and read it.

" If you ever want to see your little girlfriend again. Meet me in the cafe and we'll talk." I nodded the members and I went down first, after I got there. I waited while the elevator went back up to get the members. When I saw them come out, I was less nervous.

" Alright, hide where she can't see you but I can. Arasso?"  They nodded and I went out first. I went in and ordered a coffed, I saw the members run around and kept their phones with them all times. I was safe. Then I heard her

" There you are." She sat down and she just started flirting.

" Where's my girlfriend?" Then she said it oh, so innocently.

" Oh her? Haha don't worry so much about her, right now. You've got me to worry about." Like Nina said. I played along,

" Your right, I don't have to worry about her. Just you." I said very flirtly, I looked over her shoulder and saw Chunji and L.Joe hyung sit behind us hiding. Good plan guys.

" Good, lets go on a walk." She said, she took my hand and stood up making me stand up too. I wrapped my arm around her waist, and motion the boys to follow. We went on a path, I reazlied what path we were on. The path with Nina-ah's parents staute. We stopped right in front of it and she kissed me. I had to act it out... so I kissed her back. 

" Let's go your house, where it's more private." I saw her face.. like she was trying to hide something. but said

" Okay, lets go." We walked to her car and I heard Teen Top get into our van. Then we left. 

~ 10 minutes later ~

We were finally at her house and I could see Teen Top's van hiding in the background. I hope she doesn't see them, we walk up to her house. Nina-ah's in the basement. Don't worry honey, i'll be there soon.

 

Your POV -

I heard the front door shut, I hid my phone back in my pocket and listened carefully.

" So this is where you live? It's beautiful, like you." I heard her laugh and flirt, it broke my heart so much but I knew it was for the better. Then I heard it.. his phone. He used that ringtone for Chunji oppa.

" Yoboseyo?"

" Ne hyung."

" Bwo? We have another schedule?"

"Aish! Jinja? Arasso, I'll be back at the hospital soon."

" Who was that babe?"

" My hyung.. we have to go back now." and right before they left, he screamed.

" NOW!!" I heard feet, which I guessed were Teen Top,

" Yah! Who are you?! And what are you doing in my house?" 

" You horrible person! What have you done with our Nina?!" I laughed when I heard Ricky say that.

" That ugly ?! Why are all of you hanging out with her? Why not be with me?"

" Ha! At least she's better then you." I wanted to laugh so hard, I've never heard Teen Top talk like that. 

" Ugh!! You want her? Well she's dead, I killed her. Haha. What you going to do now?" I could't take anymore. I screamed.

" OOPPAS!! OOOPPPAAAS!!" I knew someone heard me, cause I heard his feet running down the stairs and burst open the door. It was L.Joe

" Babe? Are you okay?"

" Ne oppa, i'm okay." I said after he untied me and I gave him a hug. 

" Let's go upstairs where everyone else is. Arasso?" I nodded. He helped me up and we went upstairs. I saw her tied up and angry.

" You chose her? Over me!?"

" It's always been her, never you. Mianhe noona." We put her in Teen Top's van and took her to the police. After that we went to the hospital, where I saw halabeoji, the f(x) unnies,and Luna. I told everyone I was okay and went to hug Luna unnie, I knew I was crying. But at least we were both okay. After all that, grandpa made sure he wasn't going to let anyone hurt his grand kids again, and all we did was laugh. Everyone had to leave but I stayed. Luna unnie fell asleep and I did too. Boy did I miss her.

 

 

 

* Mianhe for all the colors guys! I had to put them there so you know who's talking without getting mixed up on whos who.*

 

 

Hey guys! (: 

I hope you liked this chapter haha and keep coming back for more. Good thing Nina is safe right?

Changjo loves us! (: haha sorry I'm a total Changster. <3

If your a Changster too, please read this story some more! 

Now our adorable maknae is saying I love you and good bye! (: Please subscribe to this story. Kamsamnida <3

Teen Top fighting. <3