Please don't go.

A New Start

Your POV-

I laid down on Changjo's bed and plugged in my head phones, I started to wonder why C.A.P oppa yelled at me to go to Changjo's and Ricky's room. It was really weird. I looked over to Changjo's desk and saw his rows of books, it seems like he really likes to read. I picked up a book and started to read it. I was so into the book, I almost had a heart attack from something buzzing my pocket.  * Checking phone*

" Wow 2 missed call and a text message." The missed calls were from Amber unnie and Krystal unnie, and I read the text message. It was from Sullie unnie,

* Nina-ah? Where are you? We need you now, Luna unnie is in the hospital. Please come quickly!!* I dropped my phone and ran to open the door, when I was out of the room. I knew everyone was staring at me and I didn't care the only thing on my mind was my big sister. I couldn't lose her like I lost my parents, I ran towards the door to leave but I stopped and cried. I heard C.A.P moved towards but I wouldn't let him, I ran out without my things I brought.

C.A.P POV -

I was trying to calm down Changojo when I heard his room door open, I knew everyone else heard it to cause they turned their heads to see what was going on, it was Nina. She had tears running down her face and it broke my heart, she to the door but stopped and cried a little bit. I got up and started to walk towards her, but she ran out the door before I could even reach her. After she left I closed the door and went to my room and eventually so did the kids. I had to know what was going on,

" Yah, Bora-ah do you know where Nina-ah is? She ran out of our dorm crying."

" I have a feeling I know where she went."

" Where?!"

" I got a call from f(x) unnies asking if Nina-ah was with me, and I said no. I asked them what the matter was, and they told me that Luna unnie is in the hospital. The reason why their so worried about Nina-ah is because Nina-ah is Luna unnie's little sister and their all they have left."

" Luna noona and Nina-ah are sisters?"

" Ne, like no one knew expect the f(x) members and their managers, yah. The girls and I were gonna go and support Nina-ah, if you guys want to come meet us out front in 10 minutes. Arasso?"

" Arasso, annyoung." L.Joe walked in and saw my face and he decided to ask.

" Eh, hyung are you okay?"

" Ani, just go tell the kids to go get ready. We're going to the hospital."

" Bwo?! Why are we going to the hospital so late hyung?"

" Just go tell them will you!?" At that time L.Joe left and I sat in my room thinking.

 

L.Joe POV -

I've never seen C.A.P hyung look and sound so angry, I left the room quickly and I walked over to Niel's and Chunji's room first, I walked in and Niel was playing games like always and Chunji was studying.

" Yah! C.A.P hyung said to get ready, we're going to the hospital in 10 minutes."

" Bwo? Why hyung? It's late."

" Yeah, what is he thinking?"

" How am I supposed to know?! All I know is that he sent me to tell the message. So hurry up." I never yelled at them like that but the questions kept bothering me. I went to Ricky's and Changjo's room next. I walked in and Changjo wasn't there, hmm wonder where he went.

" Yah! Where's Changjo?"

" I don't know, I think he went some where." What? Where did that kid go now?

" Yah! Ricky-goon, hyung said to get ready we're going to the  hospital in 10 minutes, pallie." and I left before he could ask questions like Niel and Chunji did. I heard the front door shut, I went to see who it was. I walked outside and I saw Changjo walking away from the dorm. 

" Yah! Changjo-goon, where are you going?! Come back here." I ran after him and he stopped when he heard me, when I saw him he was crying. I've never seen this kid cry before.

" Why are you crying?"

" I'm worried about Nina-ah, I think Luna noona is her sister and Nina-ah got a text from Sullie noona, saying that Luna noona was in the hospital. I think thats why she left the dorm so quickly. Hyung what are we going to do?!" I've never seen this kid like this. It made me jealous inside because he was crying for Nina-ah but it also made me feel like I should protect him.

" Hey, don't worry we're going to the hospital right now. We'll find her there arasso? Lets go back to the dorm." We walked back to the dorm quietly and everyone was waiting outside waiting for us.

" Alright, now everyones here. Lets go." C.A.P hyung told us.

 

No Ones POV -

No one talked the whole way there till someone broke the silence.

" Hyung why are we going to the hospital so late?"

" You still haven't told them?"

" Tell us what noona?"

" We're going to the hospital for Luna unnie."

" Why is it so important? We don't even know f(x) that well."

" Why it's so important because they told us that Luna unnie is Nina-ah's older sister and since their parents died. Nina-ah has no one else, those 2 are like best friends. If either of them lost each other.. it wouldn't be good and we're mostly worried about Nina-ah." 

" Bwo?! Their sisters?!"

" Ne! Now shut up and walk, we have to make sure Nina-ah is okay."

 

Your POV -

I made it to the hospital, out of breath. I knew everyone was staring at but I still didn't care, I only cared about seeing my sister and knowing what happened to her. I went straight to the front desk and asked

" What room is Park Sunyoung in?!" I asked not caring about my tone.

" I'm sorry we don't have anyone under that name."

" Her other name is Luna from f(x), what room is she in?"

" And why do you want to know that young lady?"

" Because she's my sister! I need to know where she is now."

" Can you prove your relation to her." Before I could yell at the .. I heard Amber unnie.

" Nina-ah?"

" Unnie!" I ran up to her and hugged her. She hugged me back and then let go.

" Whats going on? Why aren't you upstairs with us?"

" Because that nurse won't let me up, she thinks I'm not related to Luna unnie."

" Bwo?!" Unnie walked over to her and started yelling at her.

" Are you seriously asking her if she's related to Luna?! Look at her! Don't you see that they look alike?!"

" Mianhe! But your manager told me to question everyone who asks about Luna-sshi, he doesn't want any paparazzi coming around."

" Well from now on, call us if their anymore vistors and we will tell you if they can up or not." And we left before the nurse could say anything else.

" Unnie. What happened to her? Please tell me."

" She was jumped.. she was coming home from her vocal practice and we told her not to walk, but she wanted to go to the market to you and your members gifts.." I knew Amber unnie was trying hard to hold back her tears.

" We told her we'd meet her there, when we got there we couldn't find her anywhere, we walked around everyone until Sullie said she heard something in the alley... that's where we found her, she was unconscious.. we brought her the hospital right away." I did whatever it took inside me from not crying, we got off the elavator and when we were standing outside her door. I couldn't move, until Amber unnie held me while going in. We opened the door and there she was, lying there with bruises on her face. I ran to her and held her hand while trying to call her name.

" Luna! Luna!! Unnie! Please wake up, don't leave me too. Not you too. Please." I had tears in my eyes again and everytime I screamed, nothing came out. Krystal unnie hugged me while I cried, I cried for so long. Eventually the f(x) girls left and promised to come back in the morning. I stayed by Luna unnie's side. I cried and cried. 

" Please don't leave me, don't leave me. If you leave, I won't have anyone else. Your my big sister and I love you. Please don't leave me, I'm begging you." I whispered to her hoping she'll hear me..

 

 

 

Seohyun - pwerewinkle.

Yoona - this color. sorry I don't what to call it.

Everyone - this dark purple

 

 

* Teen Top prays that Nina-ah is alright while Nina-ah is praying for her sister.*

* Hey guys! Here's my newest chapter for this story, sorry for the sadnest but I thought it would be good for the story.*

* How I felt while writing this story, and hopefully you will to.*

* Don't worry guys! I'm working on the next chapter! I promise it would be better.*

* Well goodnight everyone! Hoped you like this chapter.*

* Love you guys!*

Please subcribe if you want know what happens next. (: Kamsamnida for reading! <3 And I know these gifs or pictures have nothing to do with the story but they carry the meaning of the story. (: