Guys..

A New Start

Changjo POV -

We finally made it to the hospital and I went in first, I went up the front desk and I knew I had to ask.

" Excuse me, do you know where I can Luna from f(x)?"

" I do, but I have to call up first." When she was on the phone it felt like hours but she finally hung up.

" You and your friends must stay here, until someone comes down and gets you." I started to walk away until she called me back

" Wait!" 

" Bwo? Can I help you with something?" I started to walk back to her, but I knew I should've walked away. Right when I got there, she started flirting with me but I could really care less. I was just hoping for Nina-ah. I couldn't take anymore of her, so I said

" Look I'm not here to flirt, my.. girlfriend is here for her sister and I'm worried about both of them okay?" 

" So, I haven't seen her. Plus I bet I'm way better then your girlfriend." She said while placing her hand on my shoulder and coming closer towards me.

" No, your nothing compared to her." I pushed her off and turned to walk away but I saw Nina-ah, standing there with wides eyes. 

 

Your POV -

It was so quiet in the room, I always got scared by the smallest things or sounds. So I started to tell Luna unnie stories and bring up memories.

" Unnie, do you remember when we were kids and we were afraid of hospitals but had to spend a week here for appa? I was always to afraid to fall asleep, until you told me that.." I was trying so hard not cry but my words kept getting caught in my throat.

" You told me that I shouldn't be scared cause you were.. because you were right here next to me."

" Well now it's my turn to say that, I'm right here next to you here to you and I'm not going to leave. Ever." I knew I was crying by then, all of the sudden the phone rang and I answered it.

" Yoboseyo?"

" Ne, i'm sorry to bother you but theres a group of people here to see Miss Luna-sshi."

" Bwo? Okay I'll be down in a little bit." I hung up the phone and looked over at Luna.

" Unnie, i'll be right back. Arasso? I love you." I kissed her forehead before I left. The entire elevator ride, I held back my tears just in case. I got off the elevator and I saw someone who was a little to familier to me.

" Changjo-ah?" It looked like he was flirting that nurse, and from what I could see she was flirting with him. I moved closer so I could hear what they were saying.

" Bwo? Can I help you with something?" She kept saying things that seemed to annoy Changjo.

" Look I'm not here to flirt okay? I'm here for my .. .. " I saw him hesitate for a minute. Then he said it.

" I'm here for my girlfriend, who's here for her sister." I hope he was talking about me and Luna unnie.

" Well I haven't seen her. Plus I bet I"m way better then your girlfriend." I felt my jealousy building up and kept going when she tried to move closer to him. I wanted to slap her! Then Changjo surprised me

" No, your nothing compared to her." I moved out of the way, and he saw me. 

" Nina-ah!" He ran towards me and hugged me tight." 

" Never run off again please." Those words made me hug him tighter and I saw the nurse, and she made a disguted face towards us. We walked hand in hand out to the others.

" Nina-ah!!" 

" Nina-ah!"

" Nina-ah!!" 

" Unnies!" I ran up and hugged them, I can't believe they came. Then I went and hugged Teen Top, then we all walked to the elevator, I wanted to talk to the nurse I told everyone to wait for at the elevator. When everyone left, I turned to her and said

" Don't ever flirt with my boyfriend again, you ."

" You can't talk to me like that!" 

" Actually I can, my grandfather owns this hospital. If I see you flirting with him.. your job here will forever be gone. Got it?" Then I left.

In the elevator everyone went up and since there wasn't anymore room, Changjo and I waited for the next one.

" Nina-ah, mianhe. I didn't mean to yell at you today. I was jealous of how Chunji hyung and L.Joe hyung, and how you blushed so easily aroud them. Mianhe."

" Oppa, it's okay. I forgive you, but you shouldn't worry about them so much." The elevator came back and we walked in, Changjo held my hand the entire time and before the doors closed. He pulled to him and kissed me. My first kiss was to Changjo, I always thought it was going to be Chunji or L.Joe but never him. I started to get butterflies in my stomach. We broke the kiss and blushed.

We got off and I took them to Luna unnie's room, everyone saw her and I wanted to cry again. But I didn't.

" Oh my goddess, what happened to her?"

" She was jumped in the street- market.." My words were getting caught again. C.A.P oppa came and hugged me

" She wanted to buy us a present.. but she got tooken away and beaten by someone in the alley. Luckily the unnies found in her time.."

" If they came any later, she would've died right there." I started bailing my eyes out. Bora, Seohyun, and Yoona unnie took me from C.A.P oppa's arms and held me while I cried.

" Shh, don't worry I bet she's fine. She's going to be fine because she has you as a sister, you have to be strong and give her strength." I looked at Bora unnie and she was right. It was already 1 in the morning and I sent everyone home, and they promised to come visit tomorrow. The only person that stayed was Changjo because he convinced C.A.P oppa to let him. 

" Bwo?! Why does Changjo get to stay? I want to stay with Nina-ah too!"

" Yeah! Me too hyung." I could hear everyone complain in the hallway until C.A.P said 

" Aniyo! Changjo-ah and Nina-ah need to talk, so lets go! Now!" and that was the last of them

 

Changjo POV -

I got to stay with Nina-ah and I was happy, 

" Nina-ah, do you want to go on a walk outside?"

" Ne." I heard her whisper to her sister right before we left, we walked to the elevator holding hands and I had butterflies the entire time, we got to the hospital garden and we walked around. But we didn't talk, it seemed like she knew where she was going but when it came to me. I was lost like a puppy, then we stopped in front of a beautiful statue and engravings in it. Nina sat down but I went to go look at it.

" In memory of Park Jinyoung and his lovely wife Park Lee Ji An. May you forever rest in peace my son. R.I.P March 15, 2009."

I looked over at Nina and she was crying.

" Hey why are you crying now?"

" Those are.. my parents names." I could tell she was trying hard to hold back her tears,

" But that means your.. related to the owner of this hospital?!.." 

" Ne.. I am related to the owner of the hospital, he is my grandfather." She was crying again, I sat down and held her.

" What happened to your parents?" I could feel her decided weither to tell me or not.

" It's okay if you don't want to talk about it.. I understand." Then she did something I didn't expect but only hoped for, she told me the story.

" It was 3 years ago, when I still lived in America. It was a Saturday and since I had a dance coming up.. Unnie and I went to the mall.." Her words kept getting caught in and I held her tighter.

" Our parents weren't always healthy so we spent a lot of time in hospitals, but they always told us to never worry, the day we left... We didn't know until we got home.."

" We saw police men and reporters everywhere.. We ran to see what was going on. They wouldn't let us in the house.. we asked the police man and he said someone killed our parents... All I remember that day was Luna unnie holding me while we both cried." " That same week we saw our grandfather.. we came to Korea with him since it was our parents wishes to be buried by the hospital that my grandpa built."

" After the funeral, he asked us if wanted to stay here with him.. Luna unnie said yes but I told him. I wanted to finish school and pack all up all my parents stuff." " I promised my grandfather I would come to Korea when everything was done.." She kept crying and it broke my heart so much.

" Nina-ah it's okay. At least your parents are in a better place now. Right?" 

" Ha, yeah. Your right but I'm scared when my grandfather gets here.."

" Bwo? Why?" At that time we heard a helicopter and saw it land on the roof.

" I'll show you."

 

Your POV -

I've told anyone that story about my parents, I felt safe with Changjo, I felt like I could forever trust him. I knew he wouldn't hurt me, We were sitting on the bench when we heard a helicopter. I knew grandpa was here.. and I knew he would be angry.

" Come on, we have to get my sister's room." I took Changjo's hand and we walked back to the hospital, when we walked in. We saw my grandfather just standing there.

" Halabeoji!!" I ran to him and hugged him

" Nina-ah. Thank goodness your okay." 

" Halabeoji, why are you here?" I asked him after we got done hugging.

" I'm here for Luna." Before I could say anything, that nurse said something to Changjo.

" Oh! Jagiya. Oh there you are." She started walking towards him and looped her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek. I was getting jealous and wanted to kick her . Changjo saw that and he gave me a look saying " No, i'll handle it."

" Yah! Get your hands off me, we aren't anything. I bearly met you a few hours ago and I already told you that I have a girlfriend." I was so proud of Changjo. I couldn't help but smile. I decided to step in.

" Halabeoji.. that nurse has been harassing my friend since he got here. She won't stop. Halabeoji.. don't you think you should fire her, cause she's not being a good nurse." Grandpa left with the nurse and I motion Changjo to come here with my finger.

" Nice acting there." I said while punching his arm

" Kamsamnida." Grandpa came back and the nurse was gone, we all started walking to Luna unnie's room and I could Changjo was awkward, I held his hand while walking there. We got there and grandpa rushed to her bed. I told him the whole story, then he said something that surprised me.

" Those damn basterds.. they hurt my family for the last time."

" Halabeoji.. what do you mean?"

".. I think it's time I told you.. the people who killed your parents.. was ex partner. He sent people to kill my family.."

" But why Halabeoji?"

" Because I found out he was stealing money from the hospital, so I teared his contract with the hospital and our partnership.. now he's gone to far."

Halabeoji stood up, and started to walk out.

" Halabeoji, where are you going?"

" I'm sending him to jail, where he belongs." Then grandpa was gone. I stood there with Changjo and he told me he had to go to schedules but he promised he'll be back. He kissed my cheek and left. I was in my own little world until I heard somone say my name and started talking.

" Nina-ah?" 

" Unnie! Your up." I rushed to her bed side and held her hand.

" Nina-ah where am I?"

" Unnie, your in the hospital.. don't you remember what happened?" She shook her head and I told her the story.

" Wait.. I'm starting to remember.. before I out. Some guy came out somewhere and made me look him in the eye. He looked so familier I thought.. then I thought again. It was grandpa's ex partner."

" Do you remember anything else?"

" He said something to me."

" What did he say?"

" Your lucky we're leaving you alive.. give your grandfather my best wishes. Got it girl? Then he punched me and I out." I stared at her and all I could do was understand. I went to get her food and when I got back all the f(x) members where back. I was happy to see them. We sat and talked until they left for schedules. Good thing Andy oppa called off my schedules, so I could stay by Luna's side. We started to fall asleep, but before I fell asleep. I thought I saw that nurse again.. standing outside our door. But I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay!! Luna's okay!! (: Want to know what happens next? Please subscribe! And no gifs in this chapter. ): I couldn't find any good ones. xP Kamsamnida for reading.