Are You Okay?

A New Start

Your POV -

The members had to go to the company to talk to Andy oppa about what happened, I didn't want him to know. I didn't want anyone to know but the unnies insisted and wouldn't leave me alone about it until I said yes,

" Okay, we'll be back soon. Don't leave the dorm no matter what, arasso?"

" Ne unnie.."

" Nina-ah.. we are sorry but if we don't tell Andy oppa then who do we tell? Luna unnie?"

" Aniyo! You can't tell her, she'll be watching me non stop, unnie please don't tell her.."

" Nina-ah.. we won't, calm down. Okay we'll be back soon." and I was home alone, the unnies didn't want me to go with them in risk I would get hurt again,. I went to the kitchen to get some water and took some advil, wow my face hurts. * KNOCK KNOCK!!* 

" Mwoh?! Who's the door at this time?" I looked at the clock, everyone's still in school.. I went to the door to see who it was.

" Who's there? I have pepper spray?"

" Mwoh? Why do you have pepper spray you babo!"

" Oppa?" And I opened it all the way to see Changjo oppa standing out my door, sweaty and out of breath.. Did he run all the way here from school?

" Oppa? What are you doing here? Why aren't you at school?" I asked him after pulling him into my dorm.

" Aish.. Nina-ah you babo.. why do you ask so much questions?" I didn't answer him I just looked at him until he answered mine.

" Babo! Haha ok, so I'm not in school cause I don't have class at this period just like you. So I sat in the library thinking why you weren't in school today.. as I was sitting there some girl named Ji An came and started talking to me." Ji An? Why does that name sound so familer?

~ Flash back~

" Ji An unnie! Let's go before school starts."

" Arasso, let's go."

~ End Flash back ~

" Oppa, that Ji An your talking about.. she.." he felt that I hesitated, so he pulled me into a hug

" I know Nina-ah, she told me the entire story."

" Oppa mianheyo! She took the ring and I couldn't do anything about it. Minahe."

" Aish! Haha Nina-ah... it's okay." How can he say it's okay?

" Nina-ah.. don't think so much arasso? You'll get wrinkles on your pretty face." He said while poking my nose.

 

Changjo POV -

Having her in my arms and her head on my chest, it felt nice.

" But oppa how do I not worry?"

" Because, I have the ring right here." and I pulled it out of my pocket, I hopped off the couch and put it back on her hand.

" Oppa! Kamsamnida!!!" she said while hugging me, I knew this was chance. I had to do it.

" Nina-ah.." I saw her look up and.. I kissed her. Right there and then.

* Okay not like that, but it was funny so I had to put it in here right.. Poor Changjo..  *

" Oppa.." she was blushing like crazy and I felt butterflys in my stomach, why was this girl making me go crazy? She was the crazy one when I met her, I mean she was mean and everything. But then I got to know her.. she's an amazing person.

" Oppa why are you being like this?" 

" Like what?" 

" I don't know.. like this!" 

" Yah, if you can't explain then you can't ask the question. haha babo." I looked down at her and saw her face.. she looked upset about something, I moved closer to her and started to tickle her.

" Oppa.. stop!... Oppa!!" she kept trying to push me away but I was stronger then her and kept on tickling her. Finally I stopped and let her breathe

" Nina-ah.. there's something I need to tell you."

" What's wrong oppa?"

" Nina-ah.. I.. I think.. I really think.. I.."

" You what oppa?"

" I think I...."

" Hey we're home and we brought some guests!"

 

Your POV -

I looked at the door to see the unnies and the rest of Teen Top, I got up and hugged them

" Babe.. are you okay?" L.Joe asked while touching my bruise.. I flinched a little,

" Ne oppa I'm fine. Why are you guys here? Shouldn't you guys be at school?" I looked at the clock and saw that school was over.. I felt stupid I looked down and blushed.

" School's out, pabo. Don't worry, we still love you!" Chunji oppa said while picking me up in a back hug.

" Oppa! Put me down!" 

" Yah, Changjo-goon. What did you have to tell us so importantly."

" Oh right.. We need to have a fan meeting at school and tell them not to hurt the girls."

" Mwoh? Our fans did this to Nina-ah?" Ricky oppa walked over to me and hugged me.

" Ne.."

" Arasso, but what if they don't listen?"

" We'll make them listen.." I saw C.A.P oppa hands curl into fists.. I knew he treated me like I was really his little sister, and seeing me like this was hard for him..

" Oppas it's fine." What C.A.P said next scared all of us.

" HOW CAN YOU SAY IT'S FINE?! LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO YOU! NINA-AH THIS IS NOT OKAY!"

" Oppa.. don't get mad."

" Mianhe.. I just can't think about someone hurting you." I hugged him and told him that it was going to be okay. Everyone stayed for dinner and finished their homework over at our dorm.

" Oppas, it's getting late. Maybe you guys should go home. I'll see you guys tomorrow okay?" Everyone said their good byes and went to their dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! Sorry for this late update, I've busy this past week so I couldn't update. But what was Changjo going to tell Nina-ah? Read the next chapter to find out! xD <3 thanks for reading guys, and please subscribe.

Bye guys! <3