I can't let you go.

A New Start

~ It's December now.. sorry guys I know I jumped months, but it's only 2 months right? The fans said they were sorry and forgave and forget.~

L.Joe POV -

I looked out the window, since I didn't have schedules today.. I was home alone. The members wouldn't be back till midnight or sometime that late and I was really bored. I looked out the window to see snow falling, and I thought.. maybe I should text Nina-ah.. Oh i hope she isn't busy.

Hey babe."

" Hi oppa!" I was really happy to get her text,

Babe, do you have any schedules today?"

" Aniyo, do you?"

" Ani, do you want to do something today?"

" Ne! What did you have in mind Oppa?"

" Well, since it's snowing outside lets go ice skating, ne?"

" Oh! That sounds like fun oppa! Let's go? I'll meet you outside in 20 minutes."

" Arasso, I'll see you then. Don't forget to wear something warm."

" Ne oppa! Annyoung!" and I stopped texting her, I had a lot of time left, so went and looked to what to wear. Finally I was done and went outside to wait for Nina-ah.

 

Your POV -

I looked outside, it was the first time that snow fell this month. I put my cup of tea away and went to my room, I looked for a hat to wear because I didn't feel like changing.

  

I touched my make up and threw on my coat, since it just started to snow. It shouldn't be that cold. I grabbed my purse and turned off the lights. I walked out to see L.Joe wearing a light jacket, a scarf, and his glasses. His cute purple hair kept moving whenever the wind would blow, good thing he was looking the other way. He would've saw me and I wanted to sneak up behind him. I started to walk up behind him and

" Miss me oppa?"

" Ah! Nina-ah you scared me!"

" Mianhe oppa." I pouted my lips and did some aegyo to him

" Aish.. arasso. I can't stay mad you when you do your aegyo."

" Yay! So oppa where are we going again?" I asked when we started walking, he grabbed my hand and we walked to where ever we were going.

" Babo, we're going to skating remember?"

" Oh yeah, haha. Mianhe oppa." We walked to the ice skating rink and paid for our skates, after we put on our skates. I looked at the ice and got worried.

 

L.Joe POV -

I looked over at Nina-ah and saw that she was worried,

" Babe whats the matter? Are you okay?" I said while holding her hand and pulling her close to me,

" Ne, everythings okay.. it's just that I don't remember how to skate.."

" Jinja? Don't worry, I'll hold onto you babe, and if you fall. I'll catch." I said while giving her a wink and a smile. I held her hand the entire time and she didn't fall.

" Babe, i'm going to let go okay? I want you to skate over to me, arasso?"

" But oppa.. ani. I can do it. Arasso." and I went to the other side.

" Mwoh!? Why so far?"

" Come on babe! You can do it. Fighting!" I screamed to her and she started skating towards, she started out slowly at first then she picked up speed. Then she finally made it to me.

" See babe, I told you.. you could do it." after that we skated some more.

" Oppa i'm tired and cold, let's go get something warm to drink."

" Okay." We gave our skates back and walked to the starbucks by our dorms, and we ordered our drinks.

Nina-ah got the white hot chocolate,

and I got just the plain hot chocolate.

Nina-ah found a seat for us while I paid. I came back and we waited for our order. Our order came and I took my drink and drank it. It warmed me up quickly, Nina-ah saw that I got us a cake. 

" Oppa what kind of cake is this?" 

" It's called Tiramisu. It's really good want to try it?" and she nodded and I fed to her, 

" Mm oppa it's good. Here try." and she gave me some.

After we fnished everything, we walked back to the dorms, I walked Nina-ah to hers,

" Nina-ah.. there's something I need to tell you."

" Ne oppa?"

" I think I'm falling for you." and I kissed her, right after the kiss. I walked Nina-ah home and gave her a kiss good night. When I got to the dorm, I needed to know if Nina-ah wanted to be with me.

" Babe.. We have a fan signing tomorrow, if you want to be with me. Come and sit next to me, if you do come then that would mean you and I are in a relationship.. if you don't come.. I understand. I'll be waiting. <3"

 

Your POV -

Was I falling for L.Joe too? I didn't know what I was feeling.. we'll see tomorrow.

~ Next day ~

I woke up and walked out of my room, I wonder why Andy oppa canceled my schedules for this week, I'll be so bored. I walked into the kitchen, I saw a note on the fridge.

* Nina-ah, we're sorry about how Andy oppa canceled your schedules for the week. But when you wake up the members and I will be gone for our schedules. Eat well and rest. We'll be home as soon as possible. Love - your unnies! <3"

I have lived with these girls for almost half a year and I love them already, they've become like my family and I couldn't stand it if they got hurt. I smiled at the note and put it down, I made some coffee and looked outside. It was really pretty, when I felt my phone vibrate.

" Babe? Are you going to come? If you do.. I'll save you a seat. <3 L.Joe"  I smiled at his text, I looked at the time and it was 10:30

" Maybe I should call Andy oppa first."

" Yoboseyo?"

" Yoboseyo, Andy oppa?"

" Ne, can I help you with something Nina-sshi?"

" Oh.. ne, Teen Top invited me to their fan signing but I don't know where it is, and I wanted to make sure it was okay with you oppa."

" Ne, it's fine Nina-sshi, and it's in Busan. Do you need ride there?"

" Oh, Kamsamnida oppa and yeah I do."

" Arasso, I'll send a van over in 30 minutes. Be ready by then."

" Arasso, annyoung oppa and kamsamnida again."

" Ani, it's nothing. I'll see you later Nina-ah. Annyoung." and I got ready, I didn't know what to wear. I wanted to make a good impression with L.Joe, 

 

I looked in the mirror and thought I looked okay, 

" Hopefully oppa likes it.." Then I heard the car honk, I grabbed my coat and went into the car.

" Oh! Annyounghaseyo Jinyoung oppa!" I said, Jinyoung oppa was my favorite manager oppa,

" Annyounghaseyo Nina-ah, where you going so dressed up?"

" To Busan!"

" Mwoh? But you don't have any schedules today, why are you going to Busan?"

" To Teen Top's fan signing.. I promised I would go oppa."

" Arasso, go ahead and sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there."

" Arasso oppa." I fell asleep, during the whole car ride. Finally Jinyoung oppa woke me up

" Nina-ah, wake up. We're here."

" Hmm? Oh we're here already oppa?"

" Ne, I'll pick you up when your done, arasso? Call me when your done!"

" Arasso oppa. I'll see you later, annyoung!" and I closed the door and walked through the doors, I could see screaming fans out the door. Good thing I had a pass. Some fans noticed me and asked my signature, then I went in. I could see they were still setting up but the first person I saw was L.Joe

 

L.Joe POV -

Why won't she answer my question? I was dying to know if she was coming or not.. then the doors opened up and there she was. I knew I was smiling like an idiot but she came which meant she was mine.

" Babe, your here." I said while hugging her.

" Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I laughed and grabbed her hand, I took her to the table we were sitting at and I announced it.

" Guys.. I'd like you to met my girlfriend." 

" Andwae! Nina-ah you can't! I love you!!"

" .. Ricky oppa. Mianheyo but I don't feel the same for you. Mianheyo."

" Mwoh? Your dating hyung now?!"

" Changjo oppa.."

" Ani."

" Yah! Babo! What do you think your doing? Huh. Nina-ah isn't dating you, she's dating me."

" N-ne? Mwoh? Chunji oppa.. please don't be like that."

" Mianhe Nina-ah, I don't know what came over me.. friends?"

" Ne oppa!" and she left with Chunji-ah and Ricky- goon to get some more water for us. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see 3 angry and serious faces.

" Yah hyung.. you better not hurt Nina-ah arasso?"

" Don't forget i'm still your hyung, arasso?" I saw Niel back down.

" Hyung! Don't hurt her, I mean it. You'll regret it."

" Ais you kids! You really think I'd hurt her?"

" Lee Byunghun!" I've never heard C.A.P hyung use my full name, he got my attention.

" You hurt my little sister.. you die. Arasso!? and he left with Changjo and Niel-goon. They made me wonder, but I didn't say anything cause Nina-ah was back. During the entire fan signing Nina-ah would help out as much as she could, but I wouldn't let her so much. With the hyungs or the kids.. she was mine.

 

~ 2 months of dating ~

Your POV -

I wonder what L.Joe is doing..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't update.. I've been to busy watching some Korean dramas, well chapter 20 in up.

I really like this dance, and I'm pretty that's how L.Joe felt inside ^.^

I bet you guys didn't expect that right? Sorry I know these gifs have nothing to do with the story but they're the only good ones I could find.

 Well I'll try to update soon guys! Annyoung, oh the story is going to end soon so be prepared (: Thanks your guys for reading and please subuscribe! <3