A Surprise and An End.

A New Start

~ Listen to this song while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKZHT2Ge-p0 ~ Thanks guys.

You POV -

It's amost 3 months since we broke up, L.Joe oppa is still saying sorry and wants to get back together. But I told him we should  just stay friends. Chunji oppa doesn't try to court me anymore, but we're still really close. We flirt and make each other laugh but that's pretty much it. Niel and C.A.P oppa are become more protective of me since... they found out what L.Joe did.

~ At school. ~

" Nina-ah!!"

" Oh Ricky oppa!"

" Nina-ah.. I like you, I mean I really like you. I've liked you since the begining and I want to be your boyfriend."

" .. Oppa I don't feel the same way for you. Mianheyo. We'll always be friends and family. Okay?"

" But.. ani, your right. Mianhe for bringing this up again.."

" Ani. It's okay oppa, come on. I'll go buy you ice cream"

" Okay!" and we ran to the ice cream store. While we were walking home, I saw Changjo oppa.

" Changjo oppa!" but he just ran inside.. 

" Hmm maybe he didn't hear me."

" Ani.. Nina-ah it's not like that. Not like that at all.."

" Mwoh? Oppa what are you talking about?"

" Ani.. nothing! I'll see you later. Bye Nina-ah and thanks for the ice cream!" and he ran off to his dorm.. 

" Wae? Babo." I went to my dorm and walked into the kitchen.

 

Changjo POV -

I saw Nina-ah and Ricky walking together.. my plan was working. 

" Changjo Oppa!" I couldn't talk to her, so I ran into my dorm. I watched the entire thing from the living room window. Finally Ricky came in.

" Yah! Ricky.. you didn't tell her anything right?"

" Aish you stupid maknae. I'm not like that, I kept the secret."

" Arasso. I gotta text the girls."

" Bora noona, remember the plan."

" Don't worry so much Changjo-ah, Nina-ah just walked in. We'll be fine."

" Arasso, I trust you noona. Annyoung." and I stopped texting the girls. I waited for the members and we all got ready.

" Yah, Changjo-ah we'll be leaving soon. You better go now."

" Ne noona. Kamsamnida. See you guys there." and we all left.

 

Your POV -

" Nina-ah.. let's do something later?"

" Arasso, what did you have in mind?"

" Lets go to Lotte World."

" Mwoh? But Seohyun unnie you hate Lotte World, why do you want to go all of a sudden?"

" Ani.. Seohyun-ah doesn't hate Lotte World. Right?"

" Ahh, Ne! I don't hate it. Let's go. Okay, go change and shower we'll go when your done.. arasso?"

" Ne unnie." and I left the kitchen.. why were they acting so weird? I decided to wear shorts with a shirt and a white scarf and some converses.

I walked out and saw the unnies already dressed.. and we left the house.

" Unnie.. don't you ever wonder why we always match but we don't do it on purpose?" and I was serious, the unnies were wearing the exact same thing but with their favorite colors. 

" Ani. It's because we're bonded with our hearts and our mind, so we match." 

" Aigo.. Bora unnie your so silly." we asked Jinyoung oppa to drop us off at Lotte World,

" Okay girls, we're here."

Kamsaminda oppa! We'll call you when we're done! Annyoung!" we all said to Jinyoung oppa and he left. 

" So unnie what should we do?"

" Well stay here first, we'll go get some candy. Arasso?"

" Ne unnie." I sat down on the bench and waited for the unnies.. I looked around. The entire park was empty.. that's weird. It's always filled with people.. then I heard the intercom turn on..

" Welcome to Lotte World." Bora unnie?

" Ne welcome. We have a special guest here today." Seohyun unnie?

" Ne, her name is Nina-ah!!" 

" Haha! What's the point of this unnie?" I screamed as if they could hear me.. and it seemed like they did cause they answered my question.

" Well, our beautiful maknae. We'll tell you, we hid surprises in this entire park. That's why there's no one here, we rented it just for us.'

" Mwoh!? Jinja?"

" Ne Nina-ah, now all you have to do is follow our instructions, and don't worry about getting lost. We'll guide you."

" Ne, now Nina-ah. Do you see the fun house in front of you?" I nodded my head.

" Good, walk inside and go through the entire fun house until you get the end." I started walking towards the fun house and went inside. I hated fun houses so much espicailly the one's in scary movies, but I did what the unnies said.

I walked all through the end, and was surprised to C.A.P standing there, all dressed up.

" Oppa? Why are you here?"

" Annyoung my beautiful yeodongsaeng." and he handed me a mission card, and before I could ask him anything he was gone.I looked at the card and opened.

* I have no idea what it says, I just picked a random on xP *

I read it,

" Nina-ah, when you read this. That means you have a mission to acomplish, you must do these mission in order to get to your last step. There are 5 missions, finish them and you'll reach your last step. So your first mission is to go find these 3 items

  • A white flower
  • A red flower
  • A purple flower

​Good luck Nina-ah. Love - C.A.P oppa. <3"

" Andwae!! Unnie! Oppa what is this?"

" Finish your mission Nina." Aish.. these guys. So I looked around everywhere, I finally found my white, red, and purple flower. 

" Good job Nina-ah! Now, go to the Camelot Carrousel."

" Arasso."

" Nina-ah, ride the carrousel until the ride is over."

" Ne, and when the ride is over. You will recieve your next mission." I went to the carrousel and rode on it, it was really slow and boring, finally it was done and I got off. I looked around and saw Chunji oppa.

" Oppa!" I ran to him and hugged him, but just like C.A.P oppa he was dressed up and holding a mission card.

" Ne, annyounghaseyo Nina-ah, here's your mission. I wish you luck my love." And he kissed my cheek and left. I opened the card and read it.

" Annyounghaseyo Nina-ah, here is mission number 2. Here you must find 2 things.

  • A guys ring
  • A guys necklace

​Good luck, Love forever - Chunji oppa. <3" I couldn't help but smile and found the next items rather easily.

" Nina-ah, why are you so good at finding things?"

" Ani oppa!"

" Arasso, now go the bumper cars. Ride it once and get out."

" Then stand there for about 30 seconds with your eyes closed."

" Ne, then you shall recieve your next mission."

" Ne, pallie Nina-ah!" I had to admit I was having fun so I ran to the bumper cars or those car thingys. When I got there, it was already for me.. hmm. Oh well. I got in and rode around. I got back really fast for some reason. Well I got out and closed my eyes for 30 seconds like the unnies told me. 

" 28,29,30" I turned around to see L.joe.

" Oppa."

" Babe, mianhe. I mean it, but I understand why you hate me. I hate myself too.." I hugged him,

" It's okay oppa, I forgive you."

" Heres, your mission babe. Good luck, I love you." and like Chunji oppa, he kissed my cheek and left.

"  Hi babe, mianheyo. You were my first love and I ruined it, but that's not this card is for.. You must find all Teen Top albums in the candy bins, here are the names.

  • Come Into The World
  • Transform
  • Roman
  • It's
  • aRtisT

​Good Luck babe, Love you - L.Joe oppa. <3"

I ran to the candy shop, and I looked around. 

" This one is harder.." Then I found my first album then I slowly found the rest of them. I walked out and heard the intercom again

" Good job babe."

" Nina-ah go to the bungee jump thing."

" Don't get on it!"

" We don't need you to get hurt."

" Stand in front of it."

" Arasso? Then you will recieve your next mission." I ran all the way there, man this was far.. it was on the other side of the park. Good thing I wore shoes instead of heels. When I got there I saw Niel oppa.

" Annyounghaseyo Nina-ah. Here's your mission. Good luck!" 

" Kamsamnida oppa." I said while laughing, caue his voiced cracked again. I hugged him and he left.

" Nina-ah!! You've made it to mission number 4, ^.^! This mission. You have to find Ricky-goon.. then you will recieve your last mission. Have fun! Love always Niel oppa. <3"

" Mwho?! How do I find Ricky oppa?"

" He's hiding somewhere by the ferris wheel. Goo look." and I left, I looked around the everywhere, then I finally got to the farris wheel and found Ricky just sitting there.

" Nina-ah! Here's your mission! Have fun! Annyoung!!" and he ran off.

" Nina-ah! Good job you made it to the last mission, okay so there's a blindfold in the first seat. Go sit in it and put on the blind fold until we tell you to take it off. Have fun! Love - Ricky oppa. <3" I did everything that Ricky oppa told me, I didn't shut the door though. I felt the seat shift and I heard the door close, and the ferris started to move. I heard one of Teen Top's really old song play, " Angel.

" Arasso, Nina-ah! Take off your blindfold." and when I did, I saw Changjo oppa dressed up and holding a bouquet of flowers.

* Imagine Changjo wearing this but dark blue and without the glasses.*

" Oppa, you look so handsome. But what are the flowers for?"

" Nina-ah.. they're for you."

" Oh kamsamnida oppa, they're beautiful."

" Nina-ah do you remember what I was about to tell you? The day after your birthday?"

" Ne, what is it?"

" I love you and I'm willing to wait for however long it takes for you to start dating again."

" Oppa.. I love you too." 

" Nina-ah will you be my girlfriend?"

" Ne oppa."

 

 

 

Author POV -

2 years later ~

You and Changjo are still dating and everyone is happy, you've never been so happy in your life. At points you still think about L.Joe but now you guys are just friends.. everyone is happy for you and your long relationship with Changjo. He makes you happy and you make him happy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well guys that's the end (: but I need help with my next story. I don't know who to put as my lead. Woohyun or Hoya. Please comment or vote below to tell me! Thanks guys and thanks for reading my story.