Hello Again.

A New Start

The Boy's POV -

* wakes up to the sound of the steward's talking.*

" We will be landing in Korea in about 10 minutes, please put your seats back up and buckle your seat belt."

After she was done talking, I did everything she said to do. As I do so I looked over and see her still sleeping.

" I better wake her up before we land." - I thought to myself

" Hey, hey. Wake up. We land in a little bit, come on wake up." Aish she's to difficult to wake up. Maybe if I moved her headphones.. as I moved closer to her headphones, a sudden movement happens. She slapped my hand!

" YAH! Why did you smack my hand for?! I was trying to wake you up. Aish. Jinja, you hit hard." Right then she said something that shocked me.

" Don't ever touch my music or headphones."

 

Your POV

* wakes up to the same announcement.*

Keeping my eyes closed till we're at least 5 minutes from landing, but then that boy kept bothering me and trying to wake me up. I didn't want to wake or move to make him happy so I just stayed still, acting like I was asleep.

But then, I felt his hand by my ear. With a sudden movement I slapped his hand away, when I took out my headphones all I heard was him complaining.

" YAH! Why did you smack my hand for?! I was trying to wake you up. Aish. Jinja, you hit hard." I knew I had to tell him like I've told everyone else.

" Don't ever touch my music or my headphones." Luckily the plane landed before he could say anything back.

As we unbuckled I reached for my luggage, but then a hand grabbed it I was mad so I turned around to yell at them, but it was that boy. 

" Here, I hope this makes up for bothering you and with you headphones thing.."

" It's okay you didn't know, and i'm sorry about your hand is it okay? Here let me see." * grabs hand*

" Uh it's fine thanks" He pulls his hand away quickly. * blushing.*

We walked off the plane and said our goodbyes, it's sad how I won't be able see him anymore, oh well I watched him leave with this other boy. He had red hair and when he saw me he winked and smiled at me.

I looked the other way blushing and just then I saw Mirtha oppa holding a sign saying my name, I laughed all the way there.

" Annyeonghaseyo oppa, hah you look silly. Did Luna unnie put you up to this?"

" Ahh Nina-ah. Annyeonghaseyo and yes she did, but due to schedules I was to come alone. Come on, the car is right outside."

" Ne oppa." As I was walking I looked back to see if I could find the boy from the plane but he was long gone. Hmm I wonder what his name is.. * disturbed*

" Nina-ah! Are you coming? Your sister wants at the dorm before they get there."

" Oh! Ne oppa i'm coming!" We get to the car and I told Mirtha oppa I would put my luggage in the back and he woudn't allow it. As I opened the door. I hear screams..

SURPRISE!!!" I looked up and it was the f(x) unnies and Luna! Luna came out first and hugged me, then Sullie unnie, then Amber unnie, then Krystal unnie but Victoria wasn't there cause she was at a schedule.

" Oh Nina-ah you've grown so much!"

" Oh, kamsamnida unnie." * blushing*

" Yah! Baby sister come here."

" Ne unnie?"

" When we get back to the dorm we want to hear all about your first flying and everything!"

" Ne unnie." I dread telling them about that boy on the plane but I must tell them, I felt like it was the right thing to do. We all got in the car and sang along to f(x)'s most popular songs and some of the new ones.

We got to the dorm and changed our clothes and washed our face, then sat down in the room and talked about the plane.

" So this boy? Do you like?" 

" Unnie! I don't even know him and I probably won't ever see him again." After I finished the story we went outside to eat, then we finished eating and went off to bed, then my phone rang. * BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ* as I was reading the text, I realized it was from the entertainment! 

" Nina-sshi, we heard you've made it to Korea safely, at 10:30 tomorrow morning please come to the entertainment to met your members and the entertainment family. Also please bring your luggage, we will take you to your dorm after all the introductions have been completed. Kamsamnida."

" Luna unnie, I go see the entertainment tomorrow. Wish me luck!" but she was already asleep, she must've had a busy day today.

" Hmm, goodnight unnies.." were the last words I said that night.

 

 

 

Sulli unnie - purple

Luna unnie - tourquiste

Krystal unnie - red.

 

I heard f(x)'s room was like this.. hmm cool. (:

 

I know this chapter seemd a little boring, well hopefully the next chapter is better. Fighting! <3