The Birthday present..

A New Start

Changjo POV -

Today was Nina-ah birthday.. and I haven't gotten her anything! Aish pabo, L.Joe hyung got her a bracelet, while Chunji hyung got her a necklace

which was still with him cause everything I walked I could hear the box.. Ricky got her a cute plushie.. 

Niel hyung got her a green dress., 

and C.A.P. hyung got her a lot of different colors of scarves and her sweaters that she likes to wear alot.

.. then there's me, with nothing. Everyone was so happy with their presents but only L.Joe hyung actually gave her gift to her, well technailly dropped it off at her door, in the mist of my thoughts. I heard Andy hyung come in and talk to us,

" Yah! Kids come here."

" What is it hyung?"

" Well you guys probably know that today is Nina-sshi's birthday.."

" Ne hyung.."

" Well her and her members are here to watch the show, I don't know where they are and I don't care. Just make sure you guys have fun on stage and don't mess up!" 

" Ne hyung." Oh my gosh Nina-ah is here, I went to the fridge in our dressing room and we didn't have anymore Vitamn Water. I told everyone I would go get some more, I went out into the hallway and saw Andy hyung.

" Hyung!" I said while running to him, he looked at me and smiled.

" Ne, Changjo-goon."

" I have something to ask you.."

" Let me guess, you want a special time on stage where you can sing with/ to Nina-sshi and give her a present when your done?"

" .. Hyung how did you know?"

" Well Changjo-goon.. you remind me of myself when I was your age.. I did the same thing with the girl I was falliing in love with. Haha here give this to her. She'll love it." I looked at what Andy hyung gave me and it was a ring..

" But hyung.. it would seem like i'm proposing to her and how will the fans react and let alone the rumors. I can't do that do the comapny and to the Angels."

" Haha oh Changjo-goon, you really do remind me of myself. It's a ring of promise, and don't worry about the fans.. they'll be fine and for the rumors they'll die sooner or later. Now go get ready.. your show starts soon. Oh Changjo- goon pick a good song. Arasso?" Before he left,

" Hyung! Wait.. we need Vitamn Water in the room. Kamsamnida." and I walked away. I went in and got ready for the show. Finally it was our time, I told Andy hyung I wanted the song " I Like You" by Infinite. * Sorry guys! I was listening to that song while writing this chapter ^.^ * We went on stage, I was the first to spot her, she was in the front row wearing a dress and her hair curled, she looked more beautiful as ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMbN4ZeP2po

I kept my eyes on her the whole time..

Your POV -

" Finally Teen Top is coming on!" Ahh! Was all I could hear from these fan girls. When the oppas got on stage, everyone started screaming louder. Fans screamed 

" Chunji oppa! Saranghae!!" and all that.. all I could was laugh, until a fan screamed something to Changjo

" Oppa! Please marry me!!" I wanted to smack her! But I didn't cause I didnt' want to bring attention to myself and I didn't want to ruin the oppa's concert. When they got done singing, they all said something that shocked me.

" Kamsamnida! Now there is a special girl out in the crowd.. right now and it's her birthday. Park Nina where are you?" I didn't move until Bora unnie pushed me on stage, I got on and all I could hear was fans yelling.. ugh. My head hurts. I walked over to where my oppas were at and L.Joe was first.

" So.. babe. Happy birthday and I see your wearing your present I gave you." I laughed and hugged him and said thank you, then it was Chunji oppa.

" Nina-ah, I got you this necklace and happy birthday." I hugged him and said thank you, then it was adorable Ricky. Of course he performs some of his aegyo and then comes towards me.

" Nina-ah, I hope you like it, and it should forever remind you of me.. because when you look at it.. it's cute like me!" I laughed so hard when Ricky said that and hugged him and said thank you. Then it was C.A.P oppa,

" Uhh, I don't know what to say... but happy birthday Nina-ah." 

" Aigo! Bang Minsoo! It is her birthday don't be like that."

" Yah! Bora-ah.. then you come do this for me since you know me so well."

" Arasso, Nina-ah this present I had a hard time finding, so I asked Bora-ah to help. I hope you like it. Happy birthday my beautiful dongsaeng." Unnie then gave him a " I-told-you" look and I hugged both of them. Then it was Niel oppa,

" Nina-ah, I know you'll like this present. Cause I know that Mint Green is your favorite color, so here you go."  He said and his voice cracked, I laughed at him and called him a pabo and hugged him and said my thank yous. Last was Changjo oppa and he didn't have anything in his hand but a microphone. I was giving him a questioning look. Then he finally talked.

" Nina-ah. Please sit and would my members leave the stage?"

 

Changjo POV -

" Nina-ah. Please sit and would my member please leave the stage." After Nina-ah sat down, and my members got off the stage.. 

" Angels.. mianhe but this song is going out for this special girl on her special day." And the music started playing, I saw Nina-ah's smile. How big it got and how she blused. After I finished, I did some To You dances and dropped on my knees. I saw how wide her eyes got,

" Nina-ah.." I said while pulling out the present. I could hear the fans scream

" No oppa! Don't do it!! Pick me pick me! Oppa!"

" Nina-ah.. will you promise that no matter what.. there will always be something of happiness between us? Weither we're in a fight or just messing around, you make my day by just your smile and that is my happiness. Do you promise?"

" Ne oppa, I promise." She was crying now and I pulled her into a hug and swang her around. I was so happy.

 

Your POV -

I thought he was proposing to me! Haha pabo, at least this ring does mean something between us and i'm happy, I went back to the waiting room and my unnies scared me.

" Wah! That boy scared us! I thought you two were going to get married."

" Ani unnie! I'm too young for that and it's just a promise ring."

" Yah! Maknae.. your never to young for love."

" Ne unnie is right. Never to young for love, arasso?"

" Haha ne unnie, so now what do we do?"

" Well it's almost 12 and we all have school tomorrow, lets go home kids." And after that we went home, we all washed up and went to bed. But before I went to bed I texted Teen Top oppas

" Kamsamnida for the presents.. I love them. Saranghae oppas. <3" and I feel asleep.

 

Your POV -

I got off stage and got congratulted my C.A.P and Niel hyung but I kept on getting the death glares from Ricky, L.Joe, and Chunji.

" Yah, hyungs don't be mad, she loved your guys presents too."

" You little brat! Why did you have a better present then us?! And the ring?! We're your hyungs you can't do that!"

" Aish, Ricky-ah. Don't be like that, I had advice from Andy hyung okay?"

" Ani! That's my babe you put a ring on, maknae! MY BABE!"

" Hyung! It's a promise ringing showing our friendship and happiness! I swear." I hated being yelled at, just because I was trying to make someone happy.

" Pabo! I could hit you right now, AISH! PABO! That was my girl!"

" Yah! Shut up! Arasso? Changjo your present to Nina-ah was special like all of ours to her, got it! Now let's go we all have school tomorrow and we need to sleep. Let's go kids."

We all stopped aruguing and went to the car, 5 minutes later we all got a message from Nina-ah and telling us she loved our presents. When we got home we all washed up and got ready for bed, before I went to sleep. I texted Nina-ah

" I better see that ring on your finger tomorrow. Arasso?"

" Arasso oppa, but if I get attacked by your fans?"

" I'll protect you, hahah arasso. Annyoung." and I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! (: haha I don't know if this chapter is boring or not but that's the boys. Haha man, if this was me.. I would've died. I would've said yes to Changjo no matter what. <3 Please subscribe and thanks for reading! Love you guys (: