Goodbye.

A New Start

Your POV

* on the phone with your best friend saying good bye.*

" What am I going to do? I don't know anyone in Korea execpt my sister, her members, and her manager."

" You'll be fine, at least your finally following your dream right plus your sister is there to help you, so you'll be fine."

" Aish. Jinja. yeah your right hey I gotta go now. I'll miss you forever and i'll try to come visit or have you come visit. Bye!"

" Bye" * hanging up the phone, and trying hard not to cry. * phone ring again.*

* Electric, electric, electric shock. Naui modeun geol sarojabeun energy geu nunbit soge gangnyeolhan, laser laser.* 

" Aish! Who is it now? Oh Luna, I better answer it. Yoboseyo?"

" Annyeong, Nina-ah?"

" Ne unnie, why you call?"

" Oh, well I just wanted to know when your plane lands that way I can get oppa to go get you, I won't be able to get you because of schedules."

" Oh jinja? Oh well I won't be there till 8:30 at night."

" Arasso, ok i'll tell oppa. Anneyong Nina-ah hope you have a safe flight."

" Ne unnie, annyeong." * hangs up phone*

" Attention all passengers, everyone on flight SK238. Please head to gate 9. Thank you."

" Well I guess it's time to say goodbye to the only place that I once called  a home."

" Ahh seat 34A, found it finally." As I was sitting down, I hear a voice so I look up to see a boy.

" Ahem, uhm do you mind moving your bag? It's on my seat."

" Oh! I'm sorry, yeah here you go." I was moving my bag, I couldn't help but notice how handsome he was. He had black hair with a hint of brown, a low voice, and only looked to be about 16. There's just something about him that made me look at him.

Oh well I just pulled out my headphones and started to drift off into a nice sleep.

 

His POV -

" Attention all pasengers, everyone on flight SK238. Please head to gate 9. Thank you."

As I was boarding the plan I looked at my ticket to see where my seat was.

" 33A okay." A great this girl has her bag on my seat.

" Ahem, uhm do you mind moving your bag? It's on my seat."

" Oh! I'm sorry, there you go." As she was moving her, I could see she was looking at my features. I just ignored her, and eventually she fell sleep.

While she was sleeping, I looked over and saw her face. It was very cute, she had long brown hair and long eyelashes. She had the tinest hint of pink on her  cheeks and it was adorable.

" Aish. What am I doing?! I don't even know her, and I probably won't see her every again."

After that I put in my headphones and fell asleep too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahh! Teen Top. Saranghae Changjo oppa <3

 

 

That ends chapter one (: Hope you liked it, subscribe for more. Oh can you guys guess who the guy is? (; Teen Top fighting. <3