Complication..

A New Start

* This chapter is mostly the 3 boys Pov ( the ones you met already) *

Chunji's POV -

After I left the company today, I couldn't stop thinking about her, her voice, and our almost kiss. I knew I was blushing cause I could feel the butterflies in my stomach, when I got to the dorm I realized something. Our next house at lights are on

" Hmm someone must of bought it already, nice" When I walked in the dorm and saw that no one was there. I screamed my heart out.

" YAH! Why are you so stupid Chunji!? You should've just went for it."  

" Why didn't I ask for her number or walk her home at least?! Pabo!" At that moment the door opened.

L.Joe's POV -

I was walking home and took a short cut through the park, the walk became longer as I started thinking about that girl. She was so beautiful and she seemed so kind.

" Why didn't I ask her for her name? Aish. Pabo!" I walked past the house next door and saw the lights on. 

" Hmm someone must of moved in, cool" ( notice how him and Chunji are so alike ^^ )

When I got the dorm, I heard Chunji- ah scream * Why didn't I get her number or at least walk  her home?! Pabo!* I wonder who he was talking about, I better ask him. 

" Yah! Chunji-ah, why are you screaming? I bet the new neighbors can hear you from inside their house."

" Oh. L.Joe- goon, you heard me scream? What did you hear?"

" Well I heard the last part thats it, who are you talking about?"

" Yah.. I met this girl today at the company since I had vocal practice today. She was beautiful and kind and very sweet hearted."

" Yah! I want to hear all of it, now Chunji- ah."

" Well she was in the same room I was going into and I heard her sing, yah. It was a voice of an angel, well we got to know each other and.. we almost kissed." 

" Yah! Don't worry so much, I bet you'll see her again and get that kiss. Oh that reminds me, I met a girl at the company too. She was really pretty and shy." Pabo! She wasn't shy, you just made her shy. After that talk with Chunji, you guys went to your rooms and I didn't care what Chunji was thinking but all I thought about was her, until I drifted off to sleep.

Changjo's POV - 

Aish stupid hyung, why did he have to bring her up? All day at schedules, she was all that was on my mind. I was in the car thinking to myself and it was late, since I had school tomorrow I just wanted to go and sleep. When we finally reached the house, I could tell I was last the one home cause all the room lights were on. I looked over at the house next over.

" Lights on over there too? That's cool." You walked into the dorm and Chunji hyung was talking about that girl again. Execpt more things seemed to happen.

" Her name is Nina" That was all heard when I walked in, I didn't care but when I was going to my room.. her name kept repeating in my head. Right before bed Ricky came in and went to bed since he had school too. As I closed my eyes she was all that was on my mind.

Yah! why is he doing his aegyo so cutely!?

 

And again. Aigoo oppa. <3

 

Annyeonghaseyo! (: so this chapter was just the boy's gif hehe. I think it's cute how Changjo is hiding is jealousy. Please subscribe! <3

Annyeong everyone, haha Sungyeol isn't even in this one story but his smile wave was cute. Sooo techanacilly Sungyeol is saying bye or hi? haha cute.