Something happened.

A New Start

Your POV -

C.A.P oppa screamed at me to go to Changjo's and Ricky's room, but since I didn't know where it was. I ask Ricky oppa to show me, after leaving me I was wondering what was going on. But I listened to him anyways and stayed in the room, I got bored so I looked around and found cute pictures of Changjo and Ricky oppa when they were younger.

 

" Aww how cute!" After looking around and finding some things I didn't expect, I sat down on a bed which i'm guessing is Changjo's because I saw a picture of him and his mom right next to it. I put in my headphones and read the book that was on Changjo's bed.

 

Chunji's POV -

Wah! I'm going to kill that kid! After C.A.P hyung told us what happened at school today, I wanted to beat Changjo. How could he do that to Nina-ah? I looked over to Changjo's and Ricky's door, it was shut. Then Changjo came in, and sat down and watched tv with us. I knew he could feel me staring at him cause he started to get up.

" Yah! Changjo-ah, don't you have something to say?!" I practically yelled at him, asking that one question which I knew would get to him

" Yeah! Speak up maknae!" L.joe added in.

 

Changjo's POV -

I got home and I saw lights on in mine and Ricky's room, either he's in there or he forgot to turn off like always. I walked in and all the hyungs were watching tv, so I sat down with them. I felt Chunji and L.Joe hyungs eyes glaring at me, I decided to get up and go to my room. Then it happened, the reason why I didn't want to come home.

" Yah! Changjo-ah, don't you have something to say?!" Chunji-hyung yelled at me, then L.Joe

" Yeah! Speak up maknae!" 

" Eh! Don't you guys already know?! HUH! Don't act like you don't arasso? What I did was wrong okay?! I know that and I feel terrible. And I don't need hyungs telling me that! I'm telling her sorry tomorrow, arasso! AISH!" 

" Changjo-ah.. there's something we have to tell you."

" BWO?!" Before he could answer his question I heard my room door open and there was Nina-ah and she was crying again. Before anyone could ask her what happened, she ran out. Leaving all her stuff behind. We all ran after her but she ran so fast we couldn't keep up, we went back to the dorm and I went to my room to do homework. I sat on my bed and felt something,

" Bwo? Whats this?" I held up a black iphone, and looked through the phone and saw the cover picture. It was f(x) noona and someone else.. it was NINA-AH?! Her and Luna noona must be sisters  I thought to myself, she had a text message open up. It said it was from Sullie noona.

* " Nina-ah? Where are you? We need you right now, Luna unnie is in the hospital. Please come quick! Please." * Thats where she went, I decided to go alone cause the hyungs would over whelm her. I headed out. Taking her stuff with me.

 

* How Changjo is feeling right now. Just without the smile. Sorry only gif I could find, Hwang Kwang Hee oppa is cute right? ^.^ *

* How Nina-ah must feel, okay the gifs keep having them smile. But just pretend they aren't haha. *

* C.A.P oppa's face in the next chapter.. Scary! *

* Haha Infinite loves doing this dance for us, also shows how worried and scared/ mad Teen Top can get.*

* say bye oppa! (: haha OH! Hoya's face could aslo mean something in the next chapter.*

Thank you for reading. Please subscribe (: Kamsamnida.