.. How?!

A New Start

Chunji POV -

Today at school was a drag, not seeing any of the girls today wasn't any fun. I heard that the girls got the whole week off because of something, I wonder what it is.. finally school was over. I walked to my locker and flirted with some fans when they walked by.. why did they look so familier? Hmm. Oh well. 

 

Changjo POV -

I wanted class to be over, luckily for me I had didn't have class 8th hour so I went to the library to get my mind off everything.. I kept hearing from everyone that the girls weren't in school today and won't be for a whole week.. aish! In my thinking I didn't realize someone sat down next to me..

" Changjo-sshi. are you okay?"

" Bwo? Do I know you?"

" Oh.. mianheyo oppa, chunin Jang Ji An imnida."

" Annyounghaseyo.. can I help you with something.?"

" Aniyo.. I'm actually the leader of your fan club and I was wondering why are you in the library by yourself?"

" Kamsamnida and since I don't have class now.. I decided to come here and think." This girl is really weird.. that's when I noticed it..

 

Ji An POV -

Wahh, why does Changjo oppa have to walk so fast? I finally found him in the library.. why was he sitting alone? I'll go keep him company, I don't think he knew I was there cause he didn't say anything.

" Changjo-sshi.. are you okay?" I asked while touching his shoulder. He looked up with a really confused face.. it was really cute.

" Bwo? Do I know you?" Aigo, he still doesn't know who I am. Even though we've been in the same class for about 5 years and I am the leader of his fanclub! Aish this boy..

" Oh.. mianheyo oppa, chunin Jang Ji An imnida."

" Annyounghaseyo.. can I help you with something?"

" Aniyo.. I'm actually the leader of your fan club and I was wondering why are you in the libraby by yourself?"

" Kamsamnida and since I don't have class now.. I decided to come here and think." What does he need to think about.. it better not be about her..

" Think about what oppa?" I started to move closer to him and all he did was look at my hand.

" Uhh Ji An-sshi.. where did you get that ring?"

" Oh this one oppa?" I pointed at my finger and smiled.. I can't wait to tell him this story.

" Ne.. that one."

" Oh, I took it from that horrible girl. We stopped her and her group in front of school and attacked her, of course everyone else was holding her members back. But I went at her cause she took my love away from me."

" Bwo!? Are you crazy?!" I don't understand why he's so upset about it.. he should be happy. I mean that thing! Was getting presents from all the oppas, his was the best out of all of them. Why did she deserve them?

" Oppa why are you so mad? I did it for you, she was getting presents from all the Teen Top oppas and yours just go with her. She didn't deserve it!"

 

Changjo POV -

Did she just really say that?!

" Who are you to say that she didn't deserve it?!"

" But oppa, she didnt.." I held up my hand to tell her to stop.

" Nina-ah is important to all of us, espically me. Now give me back that ring so she can have it again."

" Aniyo oppa! You can't give it back to her! Your love belongs to me!!" she said while hold her hand close to her chest

" Ji An-sshi please, that ring was a symbol of our happiness of your friendship. Because of you that friendship could be shattered?"

" Ha! Oppa that's nothing compared to what we told her, oh oppa it was amazing. She was so scared."

" What did you say to her?" 

" Hmm that seems to catch oppa's attention, well we told her if we ever saw her Teen Top oppas again. Haha what she got today is nothing compared to what we can do to her next time." She had that smug look in her eyes and her smile was just pure evil.

" You honestly have no heart, Nina-ah is special. I don't care if your a fan, don't come near Nina-ah arasso?" and with that, I grabbed her hand and took Nina-ah's ring back.. I didn't care what she said next I ran out of there and grabbed my phone.

" Yah hyungs! Meet me at the girls dorm arasso?" After I sent that next I ran all the way to the girls dorm..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know guys this was a really short chapter. (: Next one will be better. Please subscribe and thanks for reading! <3