Oh You Again?

A New Start

Your POV -

I looked at the guitars and found an acoustic just like the one I have at the dorm, I started strumming it and humming a little. After I got comfortable with holding it. I started sing " Phonebook by Maroon 5"

" I'm at a payphone, trying to call home. All of my change I spent on you. Where have the times gone?" .. ( didn't write all the lyrics soo I skipped to end (; )

* End*

" Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two? If happy ever after did exist. I would still be holding you like this. All those fairy tales are full of it, one more freaking love song and I'll be sick. I'm at a payphone."

 

Another Boy's POV -

I finished my schedule for the day so I went to the company and wanted to practice a little bit, but as I got closer to the door I heard someone playing the guitar is singing.

" Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two? If happy ever after did exist. I would still be holding you like this, all those fairy tales are full of it. One more freaking love song and I'll be sick. I'm at a payphone" Then it stopped,  I guess it was the end, I wanted to know who it was. I walked in and she didn't hear me come in then I realized it was the girl from the airport! She didn't see me until she turned around.

" Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, do you need to use the room?"

" Annyeonghaseyo actually I don't, I was walking by and I heard you sing. I wanted  to the face that holds that beautiful voice, and from what I see.. that beautiful voice comes from very beautiful person." She's blushing now, she's so cute when she blushes.

" Chunin Chunji- imnida" I said while winking and smiling like I did that day at the airport.

" Oh! I know you, I saw you at the airport. Annyeonghaseyo, Nina imnida." She kept smiling at me and it made me want her more. After we did that, we sat down and I learned more about her and she learned more about me. I wanted to hold her hand, without me telling it to move. My hand grabbed her and our fingers intertwined, at that moment I leaned in and so did she. I was shocked but didn't care, I put my hand on her face. Right then I knew I was going to get my kiss from her.. We got closer and closer, we got the point where we could feel our breaths. Our lips almost touching..

 

Chunji is almost there! haha Sorry for the cliff hanger. (: I thought it would be nice to put that. This chapter is shorter so hopefully the next chapter is longer.

Please subscribe if you want to read more. (: Kamsamnida! <3