2 Months of Dating..

A New Start

Your POV -

It's been almost 3 months since L.Joe asked me out and we were happy, I woke up and got ready for school. I woke up the members and ate breakfast with them.

" Unnie.. tomorrow is mine and L.Joe's 3 month anniversery., what should I do?"

" It's been 3 months already?!"

" Ne."

" Wow, you guys are so cute!"

" Kamsamnida Yoona unnie."

" Aigoo! Nina-ah, what are you going to do for your anniversery?"

" That's the problem unnie, I don't know what do."

" Aigoo, our maknae is thinking to hard. We'll help okay?"

" Ne unnie. Come on, let's go. I bet the boys are waiting outside for us already." and I was right.

" Aish! Why do you guys take so long?" C.A.P oppa said while putting his arm around Bora unnie's neck

" Yah! Bang Minsoo! Get your arm off me now." it was funny to see C.A.P oppa so easily. I looked over at L.Joe and saw that he was being distracted by something. I interlocked our fingers together,

" Oppa what's the matter?"

" Oh, nothing babe. Just thinking about tomorrow." he said with his cute eye smile and wink. We got to school and L.Joe and I said good bye. 

" I'll see you at lunch okay oppa?"

" Okay babe, i love you. Bye" 

" I love you too." we kissed each other good bye and left.

 

No One's POV -

No knew that L.Joe had another girlfriend and skipped class to be with her. Her name was Ji An..

" Hey babe."

" Hi honey!" 

" Hold on babe, my phones going off."

" Oppa, lunch. Want to eat outside? Since it's so nice out?"

" Sure whatever you want babe, see you at lunch. I love you."

" I love you too, see you then."

" Babe, who is it?"

" Just the kids, they want to get ice cream later."

 

Your POV -

Finally class was over and I could go see my babe.

" Oh Changjo oppa! Ready for lunch?" over the past 2 months, Changjo oppa used to hate me, now we're friends again.

" Arasso, where's L.Joe hyung? Doesn't he always wait for you after class?"

" Hmm your right oppa, I wonder where he is.. want to eat lunch with me today?"

" Mwoh? Shouldn't you ask L.Joe hyung that?"

" Hmm just stay with me until he comes then.. please!" I performed a little aegyo,

" Aigoo! Arasso, i'll stay with you until your boyfriend comes." As we were walking to the garden, I heard something.

" Byunghun oppa, your such a good kisser." Byunghun? As in my Byunghun oppa? No it can't be.

" Kamsamnida babe." That's L.Joe's voice.. babe?! I moved closer to see what was going on, and I could see everything. L.Joe cheating on me, with the girl who hurt me for talking to them. I thought she was Changjo's fan club leader.. I guess not anymore. 

I wanted to cry so bad, and my eyes started tearing up. I loved him and here he is breaking my heart.. the day before our anniversery.. How could he do this? I turned around and I saw Changjo oppa looking at where I was looking. I saw anger in his face, I pulled him away and I cried in his arm.

 

Changjo POV -

That hyung! Why would he do that.. aish! Just you wait Lee Byunghun.. your done hurting Nina-ah. Done I tell you. I walked Nina-ah to the nurse and told the nurse she doesn't feel good. So she sent me and Nina-ah home. I told the nurse I would watch over her, when we got to her dorm I told her to go to sleep and not think about it. 

" I'll be right across the lot, okay. Call, text, or scream my name from your window if you have too. I'll come back over. Okay?"

" Ne oppa. Kamsamnida. Annyoung." and she left, it broke my heart seeing her like this. All I knew was to keep her safe.

 

Your POV -

" Hey babe, where were you at lunch. I missed you." I woke up from his text and started crying again.

" Lee Byunghun. We are done, i'm breaking up with you.. mianheyo."

" Mwoh?! What are you talking about babe? Our aniversery is tomorrow, what's the matter?"

" Your the matter."

" Well if you aren't going to tell me, then we aren't breaking up."

" I caught you cheating L.Joe! I thought you loved me.."

" Wae?! When? And I do love you!"

" Today at lunch, you forgot that we were going to eat outside in the garden and that's where I found you with her.. that same her that gave me brusises on my face. And you clearly don't since your going behind my back and cheating on me."

" Babe. It's not like that. I swear."

" Whatever. L.Joe I don't want to talk about it anymore, good bye." and I turned off my phone so I wouldn't be bothered anymore, and I cried myself back to sleep. I woke up from Bora unnie's voice. I walked out of myy room and saw the unnies there and Teen Top.. including L.Joe. 

" Unnie what's going on?"

" Oh Nina-ah! That's where you've been, wow you do look sick."

" Yeah sick." I kept my glare on L.Joe.

" Nina-ah! Come here, L.joe hyung has the best idea for your anniversery tomorrow." 

" Umm yeah about that, we're not celebrating it anymore."

" Wae?! Why the hell not?!"

" C.A.P oppa please calm down.. we're not celebrating cause there's nothing left to celebrate..."

" Nina-ah what are you talking about?"

" .. nothing. Nothing."

" Nina-ah, mianhe. Babe. Mianhe!" I didn't want to hear L.Joe's lies anymore so I just got up and went to my room.

 

No one's POV -

" Yah! What did you do to her?!"

" Hyung it's not like that.. I swear!"

" Then what's wrong with Nina-ah? You punk."

" I know.. Changjo told me but I didn't want to believe it..."

" Tell you what Ricky-ah?"

" Well noona, Changjo told me that he and Nina-ah were walking to the garden cause L.Joe hyung and her wanted to have lunch there... but when they got there, Nina-ah and Changjo saw.. L.Joe hyung kissing another girl. Like they were dating."

" Mwoh?! You did what now!? Lee Byunghun! Do you want to die?"

" .. You cheated on her?"

" Bora noona! Mianheyo! I didn't mean to do it.. I swear."

" So.. this is what it has become L.Joe.. you cheating on our innocent maknae. Just leave. All of you leave. NOW!" 

 

Your POV -

I heard everyone leave.. I didn't want to talk to anyone so I acted like I was sleeping. I heard the unnies outside my door.

" Unnie.. what are we going to do? Nina-ah must be heartbroken.."

" Ne unnie, Nina-ah really loved him.. it's so sad.."

" We'll think of something, just for now.. let's just be around her. Show her that we really do love her, that's all we can do for now." and with that I fell asleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! I think this chapter is short.. but oh well. L.Joe.. that cheater! Dx poor Nina-ah. The next chapter will probably be the last one but I don't know yet. (: Hope you guys enjoyed reading this story. Thanks. <3