Bwo? What's this?

A New Start

Your POV -

I hope the members won't remember that tomorrow is my birthday, I want to spend time with my sister. I better get some sleep.

~ Next day~

Bora POV -

I woke early cause of Seohyun-ah and Yoona-ah, those twins are so weird. But I got up quickly and we all got ready. We were all quiet making sure we wouldn't wake up Nina-ah, aigo! Our maknae is finally 16!

" Seohyun-ah!"

" Ne unnie!"

" Pallie! We have to get the company and get everything ready before Nina-ah wakes up."

" Ne unnie, just wait. Yoona is taking forever trying to find her phone."

" Yah! Pabo, I found it. Lets go." Before we left, I stopped at looked at my dongsaengs.

" Seohyun-ah! Did you write the note for Nina-ah?"

" Ne unnie, lets go. Pallie Nina-ah is going to wake up soon." And we were out the door.

 

Your POV -

* Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby."  I looked at my phone and it screamed happy birthday after I turned off my alarm clock. I looked over to Yoona's bed and it was already made, I went to Bora and Seohyun's room, their beds were made too.

" Weird.. did they have early schedules?" I went to the kitchen to get some cereal, yes! They had my favorite cereal.

I put some in a bowl and walked to the living room, and the tv. After I finished my cereal I walked to my room to get my phone, when I saw a blue post it note on the door. It looked like Seohyun unnie's handwriting.

" Ne annyounghaseyo Nina-ah, this is your unnie Seohyun. Your probably wondering where all of us are, we all had early schedules so we had to leave early. But don't forget to come to the company at 11 for our practice. Wear something cute! We'll take you out for ice cream when everything's done and don't worry about bringing extra clothes, we already have it for you. See in then! Annyoung Nina-ah. Oh happy birthday! Saranghae - Bora, Yoona, and Seohyun unnies <3"

I couldn't help but smile at that, I looked at the clock in my room it was 9:39 so that meant I had to get ready. I went to my closet and looked for something cute to wear,

   

* Hair, clothes, and shoes.*

While I was curling my hair I heard my phone go off. I looked at it and saw it from L.Joe oppa, I haven't talked or seen Teen Top in a while since they were so busy,

" Happy birthday Babe, sorry I couldn't say it to your face but I left something at your door. Go look at it and take a picture with it and send it to me okay? Saranghae babe!"

" Something at the door.." I went to the door and looked down. It was a small wrapped present with my name on it, I looked at it and was surprised by my present from L.Joe, I picked it up and it was beautiful. A white Lotus flower braceblet.

Oppa! Kamsamnida, I love my present!" I was happy what I wrote to L.Joe and looked at the clock 10:50.

I was ready and left the dorm, I walked to the company and thought today was a prefect Autumn day, I brought a sweater just in case, I got to the company and walked in.

" Oh annyounghaesyo Nina-sshi."

" Annyounghaseyo Min-sshi."

" Don't you look pretty today, well the members just told me that when you get here go to practice room B. Arasso?"

" Ne, kamsamnida Min-sshi. Annyoung."

" Annyoung Nina-sshi, oh! Happy birthday."

" Oh, kamsamnida." I walked to the practice room and I could hear our song, I still couldn't believe that I was in Korea and in entertainment. It felt like yesterday I was running around my old house with my big sister, I walked into the practice room but the lights were off, hmm maybe the Unnie's aren't in this practice room. Right before I left.

" SURPRISE!!!! Happy birthday Nina-ah!"

I looked back and saw my members. They looked gorgeous.

Bora unnie was wearing a beautiful purple dress and her hair straight down.

Yoona unnie was wearing a pretty blue dress with her hair in waves.

and Seohyun unnie was wearing a really pretty white dress dress with her hair curled.

" Unnies! You guys look so pretty." I said when I went to go hug them

" Ani, look at you. Arasso, let's blow out the cake and get some ice cream. Then we will do whatever you want to do today."

I looked at my cake and laughed, it was so cute! After we blew out the candles, we opened presents.

Bora unnie got me a pretty black and white dress with white heels.

Yoona unnie got me really cute pajamas and she got matching ones, haha she's so choding with me.

and Seohyun unnie got me a bunch of hats. 

After opening the presents we went to get ice cream. Luckily it was only a few blocks away and when we got there, Bora unnie asked us what kind of ice cream we wanted.

" I want Mint Chocolate Chip!"

" I want Shooting Star."

" I want Peppermint Ice cream." After we told her what we wanted, she came back with all of the ones we got, Bora unnie got Orange Sherbert. Yum I haven't had Orange Sherbert since I was in America but I wanted to try something new.

" Unnie, what do you want to do now?"

" Aigo, Nina-ah it's your birthday. We should be asking you, what do you want to do?" While eating my ice cream, I thought about it. 

" Well since Teen Top has a concert not that far from here, and I've always wanted to go to one of their concerts. Can we go?"

" Ne, we just have to ask Andy oppa for tickets." Bora unnie left so she could talk to Andy oppa and we all finished our ice cream.

" Okay, Andy oppa said to wait outside for the car. It should be here in about 5 minutes, lets go kids." We waited outside for the van, then we saw it. We all got in and drove to the place where Teen Top was having their concert. We even got backstage passes, once we got there. We went to the waiting room where Andy oppa said we could stay. We saw all the performers and then finally Teen Top was coming on, we all left the waiting room and went to our spots. In the front row, oh yeah they'll deffintaly see us...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

haha, I love how everyone is laughing like that while L is going crazy. xP Well here's the next chapter. I know it's kind of boring but the next chapter is going to be better I promise.

Sorry it took so long to update.. my mom was contesntly over my shoulder asking me what I was doing. 

I was really confused on why it kept deleting, it was because my mom touched my computer and erased everything.

Please subscribe, L loves you! (; haha 

Thanks for reading guys. <3