Chemin/Xiuchen Character Guide and Info.

Even Silence is Beautiful

Even Silence is Beautiful...

Chemin

Chen and Xiumin

 

Chen  ❅

Kyungsoo’s sweet-loving caring brother. He watches over his brother's shop and is currently the one who handles it for the time being. He will do anything for his mute brother because he loves him dearly more than anyone. He’ll make a person's life a living hell if he knew that his precious brother has a single scratch on his face. Chen loves to sing if he got a chance to be alone. He is currently a hidden singer from everyone. He became a singer for his brother's dream. Since his brother can't sing. Loves to cook like his brother and will cook his best and put love on his food to whosoever will eat his cooking. He is currently the head chef of the shop together with Lee Sungmin and Lee Hyukjae as the other chefs of the shops who love making sweets. Pained by the past he had with his ex-boyfriend and also his mortal enemy in business, Chen puts up a cold mask in front.

He came by to his shop and moreover to his office without permission.

“What are you doing here, hyung?”

 

Xuimin  ❅

Kim Sungyeol’s cute, puffy, sweet-lovable Baozi brother, who is currently in love with Kim Myungsoo; who is the older brother of Park Chanyeol. Currently owns a shop of his own that involves photography, but let Donghae and Kyuhyun take over for some time. He knows that his employees, Donghae and Kyuhyun are in love with his mortal enemy's employees, Hyukjae and Sungmin, but didn't interfere with their love lives.  He was mute because of some personal reasons. He is the only mute one in the family. Even though he's mute, he was successful in life and was able to stand a shop. Loves eating, especially sweets and steamed buns. He got his eating obsession from his mother and eventually led him to be a bit chubby. Has a mortal enemy just across the street. The same with Chen, who has a pained past, puts up a cold mask in front of him.

“……..”

 

[Chen- Saddle Brown]

[ Xuimin- Dark Slate Grey]

 

 

“Please stop. Just stop Xiumin. I’ve had enough.”

 

[Chanbaek/Baekyeol]- [Kaisoo]-[Sulay/Layho]-[Taoris]-[Chemin/Xiuchen]-[Hanhun/Hunhan]

 

E.S.I.B.