Kaisoo Character Guide and Info.

Even Silence is Beautiful

Even Silence is Beautiful...

Kaisoo 웃❤유

Kai and Kyungsoo

 

Kai 웃❤유

He is playboy since middle school until college; the boy that every girl and boys wants, but denies them with a simple ‘no’. His response and doings depends on his mood. A young amazing dance teacher even though he’s still a student, his dance skill is no exception, who is currently teaching at Seoul University High on the afternoon and a student on morning. Currently with Lee Taemin, his senior dance teacher and loved him whole-heartedly.

But...

He met a single boy who completely turned his love world upside-down.

 

Kyungsoo 웃❤유

Kyungsoo is a simple florist and chef who owns a shop just round the corner of Seoul University High. His shop is most well-known because of his beautiful flowers that you could never imagine. The school always orders from him and wants to pay him with a high payment because of the gorgeous flowers but denies it with a simple shake of his head. The school decides to give him a free tuition until college to which the young man didn't complain. Kyungsoo was born fine like any people out there but, because of a certain trauma; he stopped talking. Even to his beloved brother and of course to his boyfriend but that didn't hinder him from what he wants but it only hinders him from being a singer which he wants to be since childhood, but being a mute person he is; he decides to give it up and became a florist and a chef. Has a brother who is now currently taking care of his cafe not too far away from Seoul University High, since he's attending to his flower shop, but albeit, he still visits his own cafe to check if everything is okay. He is currently cool down with his boyfriend named Suho, but kept contacts with the older.

Just like another day, watering his precious flowers but that day wasn't like the day he thought it would be.

 

[Kai-Purple]

[Kyungsoo-Teal]

 

"Take me home, Kyung. Take me home."

 

 

[Chanbaek/Baekyeol]- [Kaisoo]-[Sulay/Layho]-[Taoris]-[Chemin/Xiuchen]-[Hanhun/Hunhan]

 

E.S.I.B.