The Nurse

Is This Magic?

 

Hope you guys like this chapter! Please comment and or subscribe, or both! Anyways, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyun Joong suddenly felt better. His shoulder stopped aching, and his field of vision was brighter.

 

The nurse screamed, “YOU are one of the five!”

 

“Of my friends? Yes” Hyun Joong laughed. The nurse scrutinized him.

 

“No, THE five.”

 

“Yeah, we're called SS501...”

 

“OF THE PROPHECY!”

 

The nurse suddenly noticed the door was still burning. She instantly snapped her fingers. The fire was out. Hyun Joong finally spotted her motion.

 

“Whoa, how'd you do that?”

 

The nurse froze. She turned around, and was met by a pair of curious eyes.

 

“No, nothing. Tell me, have you been... smarter?”

 

Hyun Joong shook his head.

 

“Unusual things happen?”

 

“Yeah, well, weird dreams? Do they count?”


“AH, THE PROPHET!” The nurse yelled again.

 

Her body suddenly shook violently. She threw back her head.

 

“Why are your eyes... red?” Hyun Joong backed up. He backed up into the counter, and started to stand up.

 

“Why, it's the lighting dear,” She paused, and took off her glasses, “And because, your powers are urging me to feed.” The nurse raised her hands, and opened wide.

 

The door barged open. In came a disheveled Sang-Hee collapsed in front of them. The nurse instantly resumed her spot, and Hyun Joong thanked Sang-Hee. What was the nurse going to do to him?

 

“Hello, nurse? The principal was burnt.” She was out of breath, “He would like to see you, as soon as possible.”

 

The nurse said, “Sure,” in a honey-filled voice. She ran out. Hyun Joong sighed, he was never going to pop his shoulder again. Better yet, he'll leave the school.

 

Silence took the nurse's place. “So,” Sang-Hee started.

 

“Thanks.” Hyun Joong hugged Sang-Hee. She carried him here, and saved him.

 

Sang-Hee laughed nervously, “No problem, let's go outside.” She stared at Hyun Joong, “Can you walk?”

 

Hyun Joong nodded. He had popped his shoulder, not his leg. Sang-Hee put her arm around his shoulder.

 

As he met his friends, he noticed they were also glowing.
 

Sang-Hee sat down next to Mi-Cha, who was sleepily sitting beside Kyu Jong.

 

“Hey guys, I think we have a problem. Our nurse is acting weird.”

 

“How? Did she try and you?” Jung Min asked.

 

“Hey, why are you glowing, too? Young Saeng added.

 

“No, she said I was part of a prophecy...”


Jung Min interjected, “The prophecy is an ancient prophecy made by a prophet. When evil awakens, the five will save the word. A prophet, a supernaturalist, a power wielder, a shape shifter, and an ingenious.”

 

Whoa, how did you know that? Jung Min?”Hyung Joon questioned.

 

The day will come when the five have to face a great evil, one that might change the shape of the Earth.” He continued.

 

...I guess Jung Min is the ingenious,” Young Saeng pointed out.

 

And I'm the prophet! The nurse even said so!” Hyun Joong smiled, “But then she also tried to.. eat my powers.”

 

That doesn't sound good,” Hyung Joon cringed.

 

Hey, okay, every body speak up,” Sang-Hee took charge. “Who controls the weather?”

 

There was a pause, “Uh, I kind of yawn fog out...” Hyung Joon breathed out a breath of fog.

 

So that would be the supernaturalist. A lot of power?”

 

Kyu Jong looked at Young Saeng. Young Saeng looked back. “I think I popped Hyun Joong's shoulder.”

 

That was YOU!” Hyun Joong pointed. He seemed to have just figured out it didn't pop out on its own this time. He was born with weak shoulders.

 

Young Saeng confirmed. “That means he's the power wielder.” He looked around, “That means I'm the shape shifter. I found a fork in place of my comb.”

 

And evil will be amongst us.” Jung Min whispered.

 

Okay,” Kyu Jong remarked, “the smart Jung Min is scaring me.”

 

Speaking of scary, there's the nurse right now... Did I mention her eyes turned red?” Hyun Joong pointed at a white dot that was approaching at breakneck speed.

 

Doesn't that mean you should RUN?” Mi-Cha asked from her slumber.

 

Kyu Jong instantly picked up all his friends. Surprisingly, his breath hadn't even hitched. He started to run. Jung Min was still blurting out words, “And the ancient elder has called them.”

 

“Shut up!” Hyung Joon yelled.

 

“No,” Sang-Hee yelled from under Kyu Jong's arms, “We might be able to learn something.”

 

The elder that lives in the centre of the two fei lines.”

 

“The WHAT lines?”

 

Hyun Joong smacked Hyung Joon on the head.

 

The elder will play an important role in the battle, but the battle is up to them. Trained, they are virtually unstoppable.” Jung Min took a breath, and he looked around, “Guys, why are we being carried by Kyu Jong?”

 

Everyone looked at each other. Why was Jung Min acting this way?

 

“If I'm thinking correctly, he has run out of information.” Mi-Cha hollered. She balanced delicately on Kyu Jong's back. They listened to the leaves crunching under Kyu Jong's foot. Kyu Jong didn't even know where he was going.

 

“Wait, one sec. I can't see you guys!” Hyun Joong panicked. He swatted around aimlessly. Sang-Hee held on to his arms.

 

“Okay, breath. Just relax. You're the prophet, remember?” Sang-Hee soothed him.

 

“Not to be a spoiler, but the nurse is still behind us.” Young Saeng informed.

 

Kyu Jong looked back, and for a split second, his pace slowed down. But he saw the decreasing distance, and instantly sped up. Suddenly, they were on a cloud, and they were slowly levitating.

 

“Did I say I can also make clouds?” Hyung Joon asked. He smiled.

 

“Scientifically speaking, this is impossible. The cloud should NOT be able to carry all of our combined weights.” Mi-Cha chimed.

 

“But this isn't science,” Young Saeng solemnly said.

 

“Uh, guys.” Kyu Jong spoke up, “I think the nurse sprouted wings.”

 

“Are you SURE she's not going to us?”Jung Min joked.

 

“I don't think eating your powers is very good.” Sang-Hee pointed out.

 

“That's why Mi-Kum is afraid of her...” Mi-Cha piped.

 

“You have a sister?” Hyung Joon smiled.

 

Kyu Jong smacked Hyung Joon on the head, intending it to be playfully. Though, all of a sudden, Hyung Joon lost focus, and the cloud vanished. They instantly entered a state of free-fall.

 

“Hold on.” Young Saeng said. He took out a new pen he borrowed from Jung Min, and closed his eyes. He hoped this would work.

 

He blew, and the next thing they knew, they are floating peacefully down in a hot air balloon.

 

The fei lines. They meet here.” exclaimed Jung Min.

 

“Hyun Joong? Hyun Joong!” Sang-Hee shook him, “Wake up! Don't scare me.”

 

Hyun Joong's eyes instantly shot open. His breath was ragged. “I just saw our nurse and a dark figure behind us. I saw her lose track of us, and I saw her go back to the mountains... It was scary.”

 

“Speaking of scary, why is that old man welcoming us?” Hyung Joon peered over the rim of the hot air balloon.