Training:1

Is This Magic?

 

“Greetings, I'm Fei. You can call me Master Fei,” The old man bowed.

 

All SS501 got down into a traditional bow.

 

“Fei, born since 104 BC...” Jung Min started again.

 

“WHAT?” Hyung Joon cocked his head. He pointed to Fei, “You're... “ Hyung Joon raised his fingers to count how many years that was.

 

“2114 years old.” Sang-Hee calculated.

 

Jung Min continued,“And has been a powerful sorcerer in the days of the wise.”

 

Fei snapped his finger, and Jung Min instantly stopped his rambling.


“How did you do that?” Kyu Jong asked. He was still carrying Mi-Cha on his back, although he didn't notice.

 

“Can you lower down?” Mi-Cha asked. She patted Kyu Jong's back. She started pounding him, but he didn't seem to feel it.

 

Again, Fei snapped his fingers. Mi-Cha dropped down. “Now, let's get down to business. I have awoken you all,” he snapped his fingers again, and a ball of crystal filled his hand. “I have foretold the evil uprising and summoned your powers. We must train you to your full ability. A stream of magic has concentrated in your blood.”

 

“Hold on,” Hyun Joong interjected, “Why us?”

 

“The prophecy,” Young Saeng spoke.

 

“Yes, precisely. By now I suspect that your families are in danger, and that's why we must train you immediately. Prophet, since you are the leader, you are first.”

 

“Oh, call me Hyun Joong. Wait, what do you mean our families are in danger?”

 

“He must have sent his minions to track you down. They can't pass the fei lines, so they'll have to lure you out.”

 

“NO!” Hyung Joon yelled. He started rising from a cloud, “Kibum is in danger!”

 

“Stay,” Fei snapped his fingers, “It will take five days for them to travel, and it takes a day to train each of you.”

 

With that, the old man moved swiftly into his building, dragging Hyun Joong with him.

 

“Sit,” Fei commanded.

 

Hyun Joong plopped down onto a blue, sparkling couch. His instantly froze in spot. He tried to wriggle out.

 

“Stop moving, it won't hurt you.” Fei said, his back turned.

 

“Why can't you defeat “him”?” Hyun Joong asked.

 

“I'm 2114 years old. What do you expect? I don't have the energy of the young.” Fei turned around, his eyes blazing bright blue. “Now, on for the training. I sense that your prophet skills are a little delayed, as in.. they come to you when the event happens. It's in your brain, but just not ready. So, we have to unlock all the doors to your brain.”

 

“And what will this do?”

 

“Let you see the future more precisely, and at your command!” Fei shook his head.

 

“So... have you got a key?”

 

“I was thinking you knew how to. I guess I'll have to teach you, too.”

 

“Well, I'm kinda new to magic, and you're..” Hyun Joong scratched his head, “How do I say this? You're wise, really really wise.”

 

“Okay, shut up. Stretch out your hands, and think of something in the present.”

 

Hyun Joong panicked. What was he supposed to think of? So, he chose the person who was standing outside, that had saved him twice. Sang-Hee. Hyun Joong laughed at how she had barged in the nurse's office.

 

“Stop laughing! Concentrate!” Fei paused, “Fool! That's a past thing! God, think of something!”

 

Hyun Joong shook his head, and thought of how weird he looked right now. It seemed the hair on his skin was standing on its end, and there was a blue, mixed with white glow that danced around him.

 

“There we go, now, relax.” And then Hyun Joong jumped. His whole body froze and ice crawled up his body.

 

BOOM BOOM BOOM! There was a loud banging at the door. Fei growled and opened the door.

 

“Sorry to bother you, elder, but.. there's a dark cloud coming by, with people floating in it.” Hyung Joon seemed scared.

 

“Shoo them away! You know how. Plus, those are only MIEHADGORS. They wouldn't dare feed on you.”

 

“F-f-feed as in, the nurse?”

 

“Yes, but, just shoot a hurricane at them. Wish a hurricane, now, be gone.” Fei slammed the door in his face.

 

Hyun Joong was in his own thoughts during the whole interaction. His mind whirled from past memories as to his first crush on Hwang Bo, and then last night's dinner. Other thoughts flashed through his brain, though they were unfamiliar. They were the future.

 

“I see your brain is unleashing its power.” Fei his starch white beard.

 

Hyun Joong trembled. His head ached real badly. “Make it stop!”

 

“What? And waste all your potential? No, I'll just watch.” Fei chuckled.

 

Hyun Joong sat there, and drowned in his thoughts.

 

“There, that should be enough.” Fei tapped Hyun Joong on the shoulder.

 

Hyun Joong opened his eyes. The room was dim, and poorly lighted.

 

“Now, to control your newly unleashed power.”

 

“How?”

 

“You've got to lure the thought. Think of something, or just cast your mind out. Then find the correct future document in the file system of yours.”

 

“Are you kidding? A file system?” Hyun Joong laughed. Fei snapped his fingers, and a sharp tingle of ice hit his head.

 

“Do it, fool.”

 

Hyun Joong racked his mind. In there, he actually saw a winding staircase and doors. Each labelled with an event. What did he want to see? He opened a door, and popped open the first file he saw.

 

It seemed like a wave of water and sea foam washed over him, and he was back into Fei's room.

 

“How did that go?” Hyun Joong asked, hoping to be done with the training.

 

“You . Go in there again, and actually HOLD onto the file.”

 

“Okay..”

 

Again Hyun Joong opened the door, and held a death grasp onto the file. By now, he can see the blue sky turn dark as thousands- no, more like millions of.. bug-like monsters filled the air and charged down on a blue house. Hyun Joong realized that the house was his.

 

He shook and came back to reality.

 

“When does that happen?!” Hyun Joong cowered at the thought of his family getting hurt.

 

“I don't know, did you look at the date on the file?”

 

“What?!” Again, Hyun Joong cast his consciousness out to the room. He found the same file containing his house, and on it, said JULY 1, 2010.

 

“WHAT?” Hyun Joong yelled, frightened, “I need to go back, NOW! THIRTEEN DAYS!”

 

“Calm down, child. Did you not see you there, fighting them off?”

 

By now, Hyun Joong was exhausted. He sighed. “I'm tired, but I must keep going.”

 

“That's the spirit. Now. Find a file two days later about Jung Min, go. If you finish this, you're done. You must be tired.”

 

Hyun Joong grudgingly went back to his head staircase. He searched for Jung Min's door, and found his file for two days later.

 

The file emerged itself. This memory was at Fei's house. Jung Min was in the same room as him, but there was a girl talking to him. Jung Min seemed to be immersed in conversation, and then the house shook.

 

“Good, good job.” Fei's words shook Hyun Joong out of his .. memories? Dreams? Thoughts..

 

Fei rose from his chair and opened the door. “Sang-Hee. Take care of him. Next is Young Saeng.”

 

Hyun Joong stumbled out of the door. The sun was bright, by now.

 

Sang-Hee helped him walk. She propped his arm around her shoulders.

 

“How long have I been gone?” Hyun Joong was expecting a few hours for an answer.


“Twenty three hours and fifty five minutes.” Sang-Hee answered.

 

“What?!” Hyun Joong looked shocked. But then his stomach growled.

 

“Let's go, kimchi time!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope that was a good chapter and not too boring! This was mainly Hyun Joong focus. I'm sorry for not updating and stuff, was on hiatus and had exams. Still do, but I couldn't stay away for long =J. Please comment and tell me what you think. Wow, at this speed, I'll have another four chapters for their training. Oh the joy, eh? Then we get into action. =J WOOH! And SIX subscribers! That's the most I've had! =J That makes my day. Back from Hiatus now!