The Message.

Is This Magic?

 

Hyun Joong was dreaming of a girl that looked curiously a lot like Sang Hee when an alert popped in his mind. He was curious so he opened it up. In there he saw Fei. His face was stern and he finally seemed like 2114 years old.

 

“You would probably see this later than I intended to, don't ask me how I did this, just listen. I searched far and wide to find your mind, that's a good thing, actually, it means that your protections were good. Anyways, I have moved my house location and am now in hiding. I will be the dark one's first priority after you guys. He will be furious. But now he has a new interest, the weapon in a legacy. It was prophecy that you guys are the five right?”
 

Hyun Joong mentally nodded, although Fei probably couldn't see it.

 

“Well, there was another rumour about the five, it involves a war. The five will have a weapon that the dark one now tries to find. You must find it before him or else.”

 

“The weapon was made by the dark one many years ago, only to be stolen by one of his left hand man. The man then went into hiding and had died of old age. Now, you might wonder why he died, but it was rumoured to have been because of a curse. A curse set upon the weapon that whoever yields it will die.”

 

Hyun Joong gasped. Die?

 

“Yes, die. But that was a rumour. Just to scare off anyone who did try..But no one has found the weapon since. The dark one wants to find it to take over the world, he will have very weak connections with it, and now it comes the time to separate from your surroundings and go on a quest. Only then when you find the weapon can you destroy the dark one.”

 

“I know I am entrusting you all with a dangerous task. A task that may be life threatening, but all I have to say is, fight, for this is your destiny. This was a really boring message and I imagine you sleeping in your sleep, but give this message to all the others or I. WILL. HUNT. YOU. DOWN.”

 

“Oh, by the way, the dark one is recruiting minions. Just think I'd let you know. A few mongrels stopped by the other day.”

 

Fei chuckled and waved goodbye. But then it seemed he remembered something.

 

“You guys ARE safe, right? You should also make sure your girlfriend's families are safe, too, if you know what I mean. Sang Hee seems to take a liking to you. Hyun Joong was left back in his filing system. He was dumbstruck. What should they do?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“What? How did Fei contact you?” Sang Hee asked Hyun Joong. All the friends were gathered around the breakfast table. Hyun Joong broke the news, omitting the part at the end regarding Sang Hee's feelings, to everybody before a round of noraebang.

 

“Then now is the time to leave.” Young Saeng exclaimed.

 

“If we were coming with you, does that mean our families are in danger, also?” Mi Cha asked.

 

“Oh yeah, I was going to mention that. Maybe you guys shouldn't come with us,” Hyun Joong mentioned this casually, but inside he was secretly longing that they would come. Maybe it was because HE was starting to like Sang Hee, too. Or maybe his chest tightened because he was too full yesterday.

 

“What?” Sang Hee shouted.

 

“We've gone with you this far!” Mi Cha looked at Kyu Jong.

 

“Okay fine, then.” Hyun Joong secretly grinned.

 

“Why are we holding this conference without me?” Stephie barged through the closed doors.

 

“Sorry, Stephie... You look pretty today,” Jung Min complimented Stephie. Stephie was wearing her usual clothes, her hair wasn't different neither.

 

“Are you saying I don't look pretty every other day?” Stephie plopped down in a chair away from Jung Min, her tone had a hint of irritation.

 

Jung Min stuttered, for the first time in his life, “N-noo, It's just that...” He sighed. Wasn't he the y charisma?

 

“Ah, now we'll be traveling with three couples.” Hyung Joon shook his head. “Us single people,” Hyung Joon put his arm around Young Saeng, “We will just have to stick together.”

 

Young Saeng brushed his arm off, “Shut up, I might not be single soon.” He whispered back.

 

“Ooh! Young Saeng likes someone!!” Hyung Joon shouted. Young Saeng's eyes were wide open. He whacked Hyung Joon on the head.

 

“No I don't.”

 

“You know, Mi Cha, I'll your family here... Didn't you say that you had a sister?” Hyung Joon was smirking.

 

“Don't dare touch my sister or I'll tell Kyu Jong to beat you up.” Mi Cha clenched her fist.

 

“Oh, like my hyung Kyu would do anything like –.” His words were cut off as Kyu Jong slugged him playfully on the head. Playfully was what he intended, but it didn't come out that way. Hyung Joon seemed to lose focus for a few seconds.

 

“Oops, accident.” Kyu Jong grinned.

 

“One sec, just let me search for the weapon.” There was a pause where Jung Min scanned his files. He finally found an article of the dark one and his left hand man.

 

What really frustrated him was that the file his lapin brought was password encrypted, and when he tried to get through, a scorching pain burned in his head. Like five massive head aches combined into one.

 

Jung Min screeched in real life, and Stephie instantly caught Jung Min as he collapsed. He was clutching his head. The others were utterly confused as to what was happening.

 

Stephie set him on the floor.

 

“I guess we'll just wait for him to find out. Maybe he just hurt himself.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry! Shorter update than the rest! But I ran out of ideas. I'm sorry, I tried to develop more feelings and stuff into the story because I neglect what happens... but.. that didn't work out too well.. So you're stuck with this. I'm sorry for not updating, I jumped off a cliff and broke all my bones... No, actually, I just got a writer's block... And soo.... Comment and tell me what you think!

P.S. Uh... I don't know how to say this, but.. does anyone want to make a poster for me? CAN anyone make a poster for me, please? I know you aren't obligated to....