Eun Mi's Poison.

Is This Magic?

 

“Fei, your house is on fire!” Jung Min yelled.

 

Fei's eyes instantly shot open, and he jumped up with the swiftness of a young person.

 

“There, we got you awake. Can you heal Young Saeng and Sang-Hee?” Jung Min pleaded.

 

“What? What happened to them?” Fei asked. Fei took in a deep breath.

 

“Eun Mi,” was all that Jung Min said.

 

“Hold your horses, I'm going to call a nurse, a friend's daughter.”

 

“How? You don't seem to have phones.”

 

“Of course, with my handy dandy MIND phone! It comes with being 2114 years old.”

 

Fei's head started to glow. He shouted, “Abracadabra.”

 

“I thought that was only a made up word...” Jung Min laughed.

 

“It is, made up by magic! Now shut up, fool.”

 

A beautiful girl popped out of nowhere. She was wearing a nurse's outfit.

 

“Stephie to your service.”

 

“Greetings, Stephie. Would it be ever so kind for you to heal some of my friends? Mind you, their magic is uncontrolled.”

 

“Not a problem, I'll help them.” Stephie nodded and walked away.

 

“Now, Jung Min. Back to training.”

 

“Are you going to continue? I don't think I need training. My power seems to not need training.”

 

“And why would that be?”

 

“Because my power is only knowing stuff.”

 

“But do you know HOW to know stuff?”

 

“I don't know, it comes to me.”

 

“Well, let's make you come to it!”

 

“That is grammatically incorrect.”

 

“Shut up. We're not in class.”

 

Jung Min entered Fei's room. His room was dark.

 

“What do we do first?” Jung Min asked.

 

“Patience, my child. I'm trying to explain your power to you.”

 

“How's that working out for you? I still know nothing.”

 

“Shut up. Your magic is like... what do you call it nowadays? Google?”

 

“Google's a company.”

 

“Yeah, owned by Bill Gates or something, right? But that's not the point. Or, how about, it's like a never ending encyclopedia.”

 

“Like wikipedia.”

 

“Yes, shut up. Stop interrupting. I'm trying to sound wise.” Fei snapped his fingers, and Jung Min's lips were sealed. Actually sealed. Jung Min can taste the glue in his mouth.

 

“As I was saying, you need to search something up. And then information will come to you. But forewarn you, you might get massive headaches because your brain is trying to fit all that information.”

 

Jung Min attempted to say something, but his mouth wouldn't move.

 

“And so, first thing we need to do is wash your brain, and then build a searching system.”

 

Fei snapped his finger again. Words instantly poured out of Jung Min's mouth. “Headaches? I don't want that. Is it monthly? Like a period? Ah, don't want to turn into a girl. Wash my brain, with soap? Searching system? How does that work?”

 

“Shut up. And to think you were the wise one.”

 

“I am.. sometimes.”

 

“Anyways, not like a period. Nothing close. You don't bleed and you don't get cramps. Deal with it. Yeah, with soap. How else do we wash it? Searching systems, maybe a bird or an animal can work.”

 

Fei's eyes twinkled blue as he rubbed his hands, “Oh, and there will also be a switch so that you don't act smart all the time.”

 

“I want to be smart, though.”

 

“It'll control your brain.”

 

“Okay, fine. Are you making soap right now?”

 

“What do you think I'm doing? Fool? They sure picked the wrong lad. Okay, open up your brain.”

 

Jung Min looked at Fei, “How?”

 

“Nevermind, I'll do it, you useless fool.”

 

Fei touched both Jung Min's temples and tapped gently around his head. Blue sparks danced around his head.

 

“And now for the switch.”

 

“Are you going to bolt it to my head?”

 

“Yes, except it's a mental one, of course.”

 

Fei conjured up a screw driver and a light switch. He slammed it into his head and drilled a few bolts. The pain was piercing and it hurt. Jung Min howled in pain.

 

“Don't tell me the searching system needs installing.”

 

“It doesn't. Just think of an animal that would do the job.”

 

“Any?”

 

“Yes, what animal is closest to you?”

 

“Do bunnies work?”

 

“Why in the world would you pick bunnies?”

 

“Because I like them...” Jung Min pouted.

 

“Fine, picture a bunny in your mind and tell him to search for something.”

 

Jung Min pictured his Lapin, and told him to find a file about Jung Min.

 

A slide started forming in his head. It included his date of birth, place of birth, address, phone number, blood type, former lover, and other personal information.

 

“Hey, can other people stalk me using this?!” Jung Min asked.

 

“No, fool. No one else is the ingenious except you!”

 

Jung Min sighed in relief. Back home he was really popular amongst girls. Though he only really liked one. Jung Min didn't want others to know his personal information.

 

“I think you're set. Now, just try turning off your switch.”

 

“How?”

 

“Just touch the back of your head and enter a password.”

 

“What's my password?”

 

“I don't know, keep guessing. It might be something close to you.”

 

Jung Min was puzzled. How did Fei not know the password? How was Jung Min going to turn the switch off? Jung Min tried Haewon, and it didn't shut down. He tried Lapin and it didn't work.


Jung Min. Jung Min entered his name. It clicked in his brain and the switch turned off. Jung Min couldn't see Lapin anymore, and he could think randomly.

 

“Oh, that feels good.”

 

Fei was listening to his brain work out his password, “Fool, Jung Min is such an easy password. Think of something else.”

 

Jung Min shushed him, “Why did you have to say it out loud?”

 

Jung Min racked his brain. He finally settled down to Dankook, the university he went to.

 

“That's better. But still not great.”

 

“Stop reading my mind!”

 

“I'm not reading your mind, you were saying it out loud.”

 

Jung Min exited Fei's room. Fei could be so immature.

 

Jung Min walked into Stephie. She was carrying weird-looking blue fluids. Jung Min noticed that was blood.

 

“Oh, hello.” Stephie greeted.

 

“H-hey.” Jung Min stuttered. He cautiously asked,“How old are you?”

 

“Twenty.”

 

“Just checking. You're not a MaoHei, are you?”

 

“Why would I be healing your friend, then?”

 

“B-b-because..”

 

“Hush. I need to talk to Fei, so I'll talk to you later.”

 

Stephie waved, and Jung Min sighed. He remind him of HER. Haewon. Except now that he thinks of it, Stephie is more prettier.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Fei, may I come in?” Stephie knocked on Fei's door.

 

“Proceed.” She heard from inside. She walked in, “How are they doing?”

 

“The girl's fine. Just some minor cuts and injuries. But the boy is a little weird.”

 

Fei appeared in front of her, concerned, “What's with the boy?”

 

“There seems to be burn marks all over him, they aren't external, but internal. And he has bumps outside.”

 

“Don't worry about the bumps, they're results of his magics. But let's see to it that I see the burns.”

 

“I suggest you see them right now. They're getting pretty severe.”

 

“And how is that?”

 

“It seems a force is controlling him.”

 

“Why didn't you say that earlier?” Fei jumped out of his room and ran to the nurse's office.

 

All Young Saeng's friends were gathered around his bed. Sang-Hee was better, and she was leaning against Hyun Joong. “Out, out, everybody. I need to see Young Saeng.”

 

“What's wrong?” Mi-Cha asked.

 

“No, shoo. Questions later.”

 

Fei looked at Young Saeng's burns. He had a cut on his arm. The burn marks were like spider webs that originated from his arm.

 

Fei summoned some of his magic, and touched Young Saeng's arm. Almost instantly, Fei recoiled. His wound was controlled by a magic all to familiar to him. The MaoHei magic.

 

All Fei could do was rinse all Young Saeng's magic out. It would take more than a few hours to do.

 

He popped his head out. Everyone was huddled around the doorway, concerned. “I'll just be staying here for the night. Shoo, go do what you young ones do.”

 

Fei rubbed his hands, and touched Young Saeng's cut. He transferred his magic into Young Saeng's cut. Young Saeng twitched, and then watched as Young Saeng's body arch in the air. The MaoHei magic was fighting Fei's magic.

 

“Moli moli moli.” Fei chanted. He pushed even more magic. This was starting to tire him. But he couldn't give up on the young boy.

 

“Even if he wasn't killed, it would have slowly poisoned the boy.” Fei sighed. He hated dealing with MaoHei.

 

“Fight, my boy, fight all that magic.”

 

In an instant, Young Saeng's eyes shot open. His eyes were not the usual blue from his magic, but flaring silver.

 

Fei, you have to reach your doom.”

 

“Never!” Fei yelled back. He was worried, never had MaoHei learned to control bodies. He shouted through the doorway.

 

“Stephie, come in here.”

 

Stephie was right at the door and rushed to help Fei.

 

“Use some of your magic. I can't afford letting this boy succumb to the darkness.”

 

The others barged in the doors, “What's with Young Saeng? WE WANT TO HELP!” They all yelled.

 

“Fine, just contribute SOME magic, not all. You'll still be needing some magic for yourselves. If not, you'll have to wait until next full moon.”

 

The aurora of colours danced throughout the room. Everyone was in deep concentration. Sang-Hee and Mi-Cha just stood there.

 

“Come on, you two. You have some magic, if not a lot. You wouldn't need it, so just push it out.”

 

Sang-Hee and Mi-Cha went up to Young Saeng and touched his arm. Their magic was green coloured.

 

After a few tiring hours, Young Saeng's burn marks were gone.

 

Young Saeng coughed, “Why do I feel different?”

 

“You've got everybody's magic in you now. A little bit of each.”

 

“Thank god you're okay!” Hyung Joon hugged him.

 

“So, Fei. I think you need to inform us about the whole situation.” Jung Min stared at Fei.

 

“Fine, fine. MaoHei's magic is dark, and it mixed with his magic. The body couldn't withstand it, and so there have been battles. If a few more hours had passed, he would have been completely dark, controlled by the MaoHei.”

 

“That Eun Mi was a MaoHei?” Young Saeng asked.

 

“Eun Mi? I thought she had died fifty years ago!” Fei his beard.

 

“She came back as a MaoHei, I'm guessing.” Jung Min stated.

 

“Enough about this talk. I'm starving.” Hyun Joong's stomach growled.


“You and your young metabolism. Come to think of it, I hadn't eaten since five weeks ago.”

 

“What?” Hyun Joong couldn't even stand two hours. Sitting in there helping Young Saeng took five hours. By now, it was dark outside.

 

“My body breaks down on my food into little pieces. I only need a little to survive for a day. Magic keeps me full. It'll be useful for some actual food, now, because I wasted a lot of magic. What have you lads been eating?”

 

“Kimchi.” Hyun Joong drooled.

 

“WHAT?” Fei yelled, “MY KIMCHI!!!”

 

“I.. only had a little bit.” Hyun Joong admitted, “Actually, a lot.”

 

“Well, lad, you'll not be eating my kimchi ever again.”

 

Hyun Joong pouted, “Okay.”
 

“Stephie, would you mind making us something?”

 

Stephie nodded and chanted a few things. Next thing you know, there's five tables of food out in the yard.

 

“Now that's better. Eat up, everybody.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Comments are well appreciated. =J