Forever is a long time.

Precious Memories

 

A/N:

Hi guys! I just want to thank you all for subscribing! Don't forget to comment too! I wanna know you're reactions to my stories. I must be pretty bad huh? T.T haha, but yes please comment! 

BTW, do you like the poster? I think its really cute! Itysword made it for me. You guys should visit her shop!

Anyway, enjoy! ^.^

 

:::::::::::::::::::::

Flashback

 

You dig your hands in the sand as you listened to the waves crash with your best friend. He had his legs crossed and he was leaning on his hands behind his back. It was night time and since his parents rented a beach house, he invited you to stay with for a few days.

 

There was tension in the air.

 

Jongin sighed, “Okay, so how long are you going to stay mad at me?” He looked at the stars in the sky. You closed your eyes and sighed. He didn’t get your feelings, at least the way you felt right now.

 

“I’m going to stay mad at you forever.” You replied bluntly. Of course it was a lie, you don’t think you can be mad at him no longer than a few moments. You liked the way the sand felt between your fingers and in the palm of your hand.

 

You felt a breath against your ear as Jongin inched closer to you, “You can never stay mad at me. Never” He smirked and scooted closer to you, but you jerked away from him. He didn’t like it whenever you were anger at him, it makes his day gloomy.

 

“Psh.” You replied with a scuff. “Really? I can try.” Jongin grabbed your shoulders and turned you facing him. All you can see was his eyes as it glistened with the reflection of the full moon. This made your stomach churn. You were falling hard. Even if you were a 12 year old girl.

 

“Look,” He started off saying. “I’m sorry I acted the way I did. I didn’t mean to upse-“ You pushed his arms away from you and broke the eye contact you two shared. He really did hurt your feelings, but you really didn’t want to say anything.

 

“It’s fine.” You cut Jongin off. “It doesn’t matter now, it’s over.” You ran a hand through your slightly tangled wavy hair and looked down. He sighed.

 

“It still matters if you are the one still upset.” He said. “I didn’t mean to ignore you when Rena  was with us. I didn’t even know she was said the things that she said.”

 

I said it’s fine, Jongin.” You mumbled, your voice getting shaky. “Let’s just leave it at that.” It’s one thing to be ignored by your best friend, but another to be called ugly and fat by your best friend’s girlfriend.

 

You felt warm arms wrap around your body and Jongin brought your head the nape of his neck. His breath was practically audible to your ear. It sent shivers down your spine.

 

 “I’m so sorry, ______-ah. If I could I would stay by your side forever.” He whispered as he rubbed your back. He felt the pain you were feeling when he noticed the silent sobs.

 

“Forever is a long time.” You cracked.

 

“I know.”

 

End of Flashback.