Oh Boy, It's going to be a long night.

Precious Memories

 

It’s been a few days after Sehun treated you for bubble tea. Today was the day of the SMent Concert and also the day you’d meet your brother’s girlfriend he’d been dying for you to meet. You had no excuse to not make yourself look presentable.

You have never really been the type of girl who puts on makeup but you decided to apply a layer of mascara and black eyeliner on the waterlines of your eyes.  You blinked a couple of times as it tickled your waterline, making you tear. It looked as if you were crying just a little. You smooth down your casual-yet-you-tried outfit and placed your hair in a messy bun adding bobbing pins in places where strands of hair didn’t seem to cooperate. You looked in the mirror once more before mentally agreeing to yourself that you were satisfied.  You sighed, and your dry lips before exiting the bathroom.

Your brother already left the apartment to go pick up his girlfriend. So you were left alone in the house, again. Although you didn’t seem to mind because you thought it was better to have him pick up his lady by himself then having you tag along with them. 

You checked the  clock hoping that you didn’t dress up too early or too late.

12:45pm.

Great, just in time. The concert starts at 2, which gives you at least a good start to catch the bus all the way to the concert destination. You exhaled once more before hitting your head lightly.

Pabo, why are you so anxious? It’s not like you haven’t been to a concert before and you always meet your brothers girlfriends? So, what’s the big deal?

:::::::::::::::::::::

The concert stadium was surprisingly huge. Girls were screaming left to right, you felt as if you couldn’t even process your own thoughts. But nevertheless you were happy that you were able to support EXO.  Placed in the front of the stadium, you scanned the behind you, revealing thousands of screaming and crying fans. Many had signs for the major stars like SNSD, SHINee,  F(x), Super Junior and of course EXO. You felt out of place because you brought nothing but yourself.

You reached out your phone and dialed your brother’s number. “Where could he be?” You said to yourself as you pressed the phone against your ear. It rang twice before going to voicemail. You frowned to yourself before cursing under your breath. “Yeah, of course he would reject my calls at this time.”

You sent a text to him saying that if he didn’t call back in a matter of a few seconds, you would tell his girlfriend that he slept with a night light until he was 14.

You waited a  couple of seconds and smirked when you felt your phone vibrate.  “Yeoboseyo?”  You greeted with your most artificial high sounding voice.

“Dude, can’t you see me?

You whipped your head around, trying to probably find the only guy around hundreds of girls in the crowd. In the end you scratched your head in frustration when you couldn’t find him.

“Oppa, you’re too short.” You pouted. “I can’t see you even if you are surrounded by hundreds of fan girls.”

“Yah!”

You rolled your eyes and shook your head. “Maybe we should just meet up afterwards” You finally decided. You watched the stage as the lights dim down and many fans started going chaotic.

“OMO.”

Dialtone. You looked at your phone. Did he just really hang up on you?  That freaking retard-

“WELCOME TO THE SM ENTERTAINMENT CONCERT!”

You turn your head to the 12 gorgeous men in front of you. Your smile widened as you see Chanyeol smiling. He placed his hand above his eyes scanning the front row. When he saw you, he winked, making all the other girls around roar with excitement. You giggled and  shook your head playfully as you waved at him. Déjà vu. 

This is going to be an interesting night.

:::::::::::::::::::

As you watched groups preformed, the only group that had your full attention was EXO. Since it was the second time watching these boys, your focus was on no other than Kim Jongin. You couldn’t seem to tear your eyes away from him as they danced to History.

It’s different this time since you know that he was the one that caught your attention last time. His dancing was the only one that seemed to attract you because you are so use to it. The way he moved his body gave you the chills. The way that he smirked his infamous smirk and gave a full hearted smile made you hurt.

You were the only one he danced for, but now, he’s dancing for millions of other girls.

You lowered your head and closed your eyes.  How could he be the same Jongin at the Café shop? On stage, he seems so happy and full of confidence. But whenever you see him off stage, his spirit vanishes.

Does he really hate you that much?

 :::::::::::::::::::::::

“Oppa!” You scolded your brother through the phone. “Pali, and meet me here backstage. I want to meet your girlfriend!”

Your brother scoffs. “Chill out Dongsaeng. We’ll be there in a moment.”

Dialtone. 

You placed your hands over your eyes and tried hard not to feel frustrated. You walked toward the backstage door hoping your brother would pop out any moment but you ran into someone else.

“Oh, Mianhe.” You quickly reply before bowing your head. You looked up at the person and you gave a grin and tackled him with a hug.

“Omo, ______-ah” He replied before awkwardly hugging back. You let him go and raised your eyebrows at him.

“What’s with the face Kyungsoo-sshi?”

He smiled inwardly and shrugged his shoulders. “It’s just that we never really had any physical contact and now you’re giving me hugs.”

You frowned. He was right. You didn’t know why you just gave him a hug, you guess you were really excited to see someone.

“Just be lucky, Kyungsoo-sshi.” You said patting his shoulder. “I don’t give hugs often. But by the way, you were really great out there.”

His big eyes blinked at you before he gave his smile. “Thank you.”

You nod. “Are you busy?”

Kyungsoo shook his head, “Nah” he grabbed your wrist “Come on, I bet you haven’t greeted any of the members yet.”

As he pulled you down the hall, you pass by many groups, greeting them with 90 degrees bows and a silly smile. Kyungsoo laughs as he continued pulling on your wrist lightly. He stops, making you bump into him.

“Oh, Kai” He murmured.

You looked up and saw him. You followed Kai’s arm  s around a girl’s waist, leading you to face none other than, Kai’s girlfriend. A pretty sight she was, long brown hair and an ulzzang face. You couldn’t help but feel insecure.  You swallowed before biting the inside of your lip and smiled at Kai and his girlfriend.

“Kyungsoo” He acknowledged, avoiding your eyes  “_______-sshi.”

“Kai” You mumbled. His eyes shifted towards as you said his stage name. You saw his eyes display contempt but he quickly shrugged it off. He didn’t seem used to his stage name roll off your tongue either.

“Wait.” His girlfriend smirked as she inched closer to me. “_______-ah? As in Panda, _____-ah?”

You pressed your lips and frowned, furrowing your eyes at her. What the heck are you talking about-

“Its me!” The girl yelped before pouncing you with an embracive hug. “Choi Soyeon!” Your eyes widened as you pushed her off you a little too harder than you expected. You faked a smile.

“Hi, Soyeon” You retort as you gave Kyungsoo a look. He shrugged his shoulders not wanting to be in any part of it.

“Man, I can’t believe you lost so much weight!” She exclaimed. You felt your face reddened as you gave a small smile to the ground. “You use to be so big, you actually looked like a Panda-“

“Soyeon” Jongin stopped her, but not early enough to let the words eat you up. He looked at you apologetically.

“You look so pretty now.” She said with a innocent smile. “Thin looks real good on you.”

Innocent, your .

 You tasted the blood from your inner lip. “Thanks.” You gritted your teeth.

“You.”

You turned your head around to the voice that caught your attention.. Your eyes widened as you saw the familiar face walking his way towards you. Jongin, Soyeon and Kyungsoo was also looking at him as well.

“A-anyeong.” You bowed you head at the nameless stranger you met a few weeks ago.

“______-ah you know Taemin?” Jongin asked defensively.

“T-taemin?” You looked at boy that was now next to you.

He pressed a smile before slinging his arm around your shoulder. “______-ah, what a beautiful name to go with a beautiful face.”

You gave an inward laugh before shrugging his arm off your shoulder. The tension between everyone became very awkward. A smirk appeared on Taemin’s face.

“So you finally realized what a celebrity I was huh? Did you enjoy SHINee’s performance?”

“Well, actually I didn’t know-“

“______-ah!”  You turned your head once more before rubbing your forehead. Your brother was there with his beautiful girlfriend. “I thought you said you would watch for us!
 

First, a surprise visit from Choi Soyeon, then a move from no other than Shinee’s Taemin, now, your brother’s girlfriend isn’t the only problem you have.

Oh boy, It’s going to be a long night.

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

It’s been a while since I updated! I’m sorry ):  School started and I have so much homework, it’s so stressful. But I have been so motivated by my lovely subscribers and story comments that I finally decided to write another chapter. So here you go!

For those that guessed Taemin as the nameless stranger. I Applaude you. You guys are soo smart. ^.^

Thank you for subscribing and commenting.

I finally reached 50 subscribers! The most I ever had on a story. So Thank you for making it happen.

-sniffles-

 You guys are really the best!

<3333