Bubble Tea and revealed secrets

Precious Memories

 

“You can come meet my girlfriend if you want.”

You raised your eyebrows at you brother who was currently fixing his hair in the bathroom mirror. It’s been a few days after your encounter with the handsome stranger. And you were surprised that you still haven’t seen him on tv yet.

 “With me looking like this, no thank you” You changed your position on the couch and brought your legs to your chest. You skimmed the channels through music videos before you turned the tv off completely.

Your brother turned his head to face you and scrunched his nose. “Yeah, you’re right. But I highly doubt that she would care that you look like some adolescent pig.”

You gaped at your so called brother and threw one of the couch pillows at him. “YAH. I do not look like a pig.” You pouted and hugged your legs closer to your chest. Your brother walked over to you and mimicked the expression that was plastered on your face.

“Aigo~” He said in a baby voice as he pinched one of your cheeks. “My baby sister is so sentimental.” You pushed his hands away. You hate it whenever he would do that to you. It made you feel as if you were a little chubby kid again. You felt your cheek sting.

“YAH. Get away.” You retort, giving him glares and he stuck his tongue out at you. “You should get going, you might be late.”

Your brother stands back up and checks the time on his watch before kissing your forehead. “Be good.” He said as he grabbed a hold onto the doorknob. “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do~”

And with that, he closes the door behind him leaving you home alone.

Yet again.

Sigh.

::::::::::::::

You dab a tissue underneath your eye as the tears absorbs in. Your whole day was filled with emotional drama….

..Korean Drama.

Yes, you were in fact only on episode 2 on ‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band’ before you complete started crying because ‘the so called main guy’ actually got hit by a truck and died instantly.

You didn’t even see it coming.

A knock came upon your door, and thinking it was your brother coming back early, you pause the DVD and opened the door only to find Chanyeol and behind him was Baekhyun.

Your eyes widened and you closed the door. You didn’t mean to slam it in their faces but you really had no choice. Here you are, eyes all wet, nose all red.

They probably thought you were crying, heck you were definitely crying.

Chanyeol knocked on the door again

“_____-ah, are you crying?” You hear a muffled Chanyeol say.

You blew your nose and wiped your eyes roughly with your sleeve. “Psh, Aniya! Of course not.” Your voice came out raspy.

You heard the door jiggle open and you turned your back to both Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Why is it that you always make a fool out of yourself whenever Exo comes along?

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun look at the tv screen then at the scrunched up tissue before bursting out laughing. You turn around and give them both death glares.

“You tell no one about this.” You wagged a finger in their faces before grabbing the used tissues and throwing it away in the garbage.

::::::::::

“What do you want?”

You blinked a couple of times before you actually noticed that someone was speaking to you. You lifted your eyes to the voice next to you. “Huh, I’m sorry. What did you say?”

Sehun pointed to the bubble tea menu in front of you guys and smiled politely. “What kind of bubble tea would you like?” He asked again in a soft voice. The other boys already got their drinks and were talking among themselves in their booth.

You glanced at the menu again before shrugging your shoulders. You haven’t really gone out to have bubble tea. You haven’t gone out by yourself in a long time actually. “I never had bubble tea here before. What do you prefer?” You replied as you glanced at Sehun.

He puffed out his cheeks before pointing at one of the pictured bubble teas “I really like avocado one.” He said happily before glancing back at you. “I m-mean if you want to, you don’t have to; maybe your taste is different so-“

You grinned widely at him before nudging him jokingly. “I could try that!” He gave you a comfortable smile. A smile that made you feel as if he was actually comfortable around you. He nods and steps up at the cashier.

“Hello, can I have two avocado bubble teas please?” He says with confidence. The young cashier girl gives a flirty smile before flipping her long light brown hair. You roll your eyes, but you kind of understand because Sehun is pretty handsome.

“That would be 5500 won please.”

You reach out your wallet in your back pocket, but Sehun stops you and gives the cashier his money. “My treat” He says smoothly and gives you another charming smile. You could help but feel your knees weaken.

You squint your eyes at him before giving a dashing smile. “The next one is one me.”

He scoffs and gets the change back from the cashier. “Whatever you say, ______-ah~”

Within a few minutes, the cashier gives Sehun the two avocados bubble teas. He takes them both and hands you one. You  plop the straw in and start to slurp the cold slushy drink. Sehun stares at you before trying his own. You widened your eyes and held out  your thumb.

“Mm, Mata!” You say. Sehun throws his thumbs up at you too and starts drinking his own.

::::::::

You sit in the booth next to Kyungsoo, Jongin right across from you. He was in fact drinking a mango bubble tea.

Some things don’t change after all.

You smile to yourself a little before acknowledging that it was a bit creeping smiling to yourself. You thought about your last words that you shared with Jongin-  or should you say, Kai. You thought about how broken you felt when you heard that you’ve both changed.

Now you both are sitting across from each other like strangers.

How did this happen?

Kyungsoo nudged you and you look up to his big brown eyes. “Huh?” He gave a cheeky smile and bobbed his head to Suho. Telling you that Suho was talking to you

“You should come to our concert again!” He smiled. “This time, it’s going to be with other SMent groups besides us.”  The boys nodded the heads as they slurped the last of their bubble teas.

“Really?” You asked. Suho nodded his head so did Chanyeol and the rest. You glanced at Jongin, who was only  staring at his iPhone screen not paying attention to anyone.

“You could even bring your brother and his girlfriend.” Baekhyun added. “ I bet they would enjoy that.”

You nod your head. You felt being friends with these kids give you a lot of benefits. But you did feel real guilty whenever they would just offer tickets just like this. You felt as if you were just begging for it.

Kyungsoo lays his hand on your arm, “It would bring us comfort, if you’d be there.”

Chanyeol pouts, “Yeah! Please come, you’ll have fun. I want your face be the first I see in the crowd.” You feel your face redden.

“Yeah.” You finally decide. “We’ll go.”  The boys pump their fists in the air and pats  your back as if you did something extraordinary.

Jongin’s phone rings and he smiles at the caller ID before greeting the caller with a sweet voice. He raises his hand at the guys before taking his call outside the shop. Your eyes watch his body swiftly walks out. You turn your head to Kyungsoo and let your lips go close to his ear.

“Who’s that?” You asked him curiously. His head bobs away from your lips a little and he touches his ear as if you tickled him slightly.  You give an apologetic smile. “Sorry. So who called him?”

“You don’t know?” He asks you. You shake your head. “That’s probably his girlfriend. She usually calls him around this time.”

You swallow.

Hard.

Girlfriend?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Whomp Whomp whomp WHOMP. GIRLFRIEND? Whyyyy?! I’m sorry to keep doing this to you. But, don’t worry It’ll get better. I promise! ^.^