His First Fan

Precious Memories

 

Flashback

 

Kim Jongin waved his hand at you as he started towards you. He had something in his hand, something golden. You waved back at him as you ran half way to him. He just came back from his dance practice. As always, you waited at the park for him to arrive.

 

As you both finally came closer to each other, you placed both hands on your knees. Your asthma always started up even with a little bit of exercise. You breathe heavily as you looked up at Jongin who placed a wide grin on his face. He grabbed your wrist and brought you to the bench under the tree.

 

You caught your breath and he released his hand on your wrist. With his other hand, he showed you the first place golden metal he got. You widened your eyes and took it from his hand, examining it closely.

 

“Daebaek!” You said excitedly “You got this at dance practice?” You asked as you flipped the metal examining the back. It displayed a figure of a man, striking a pose.

 

“I participated in a tournament today.” He said proudly “The judges and the audience voted for me!” His face was bright and happy. You couldn’t help but feel happiness for him. He was never displayed this kind of happiness in a while.

 

You narrowed your eyebrows and squinted your eyes at him. “You should have invited me, I would have cheered you on.” He scrunched his nose and took the medal out of your grasp.

 

“My instructor never told me that I was placed in this tournament.” He said, also observing his first place metal. “He told me that I should always be ready to freestyle.”

 

You nodded, understanding. You slouched your shoulders. He nudged you and smiled softly. “I would’ve invited you, if I knew myself that I was placed in this tournament. You would have been the first person I invited; my first and only fan.” He said tilting your chin up. You looked at him and smiled again.

 

“Yeah, yeah; whatever Jongin.” You said pushing his hand away from your face. You rolled your eyes as he laughed.

 

End of flashback

 

 

::::::::::

Hi guys! How are you doing? I'm so happy that I have subscribers already!  Thank you so much for subscribing ^.^

Comments are much appreciated!

I enjoy comments like Luhan enjoys the mayo 

^.^

Oh, and check out the Request shop! I will be able to make your wishes come true!